Let’s call this ‘Work in Progress’.

DeletedUser36085

My first ever premade. Yay? Nay?

I’m looking for a group to play with in a non-casual revolt world. Ideally speed 3 and I won’t be golding enough to have 5 cities by week 2 or 3 (unless you wanna give me a ton of gold, which why would you).

I know we won’t have a world like this until Leontini dies (hence the speed range). Leontini was perfect until I got bored (too much golding and not enough action). Not going back to Leontini (sorry IceCream, V, Vir and others, also sorry for ghosting).

I’m looking for an alliance of any size. I don’t expect top-tier players or a lot of vets. I do expect you to know how to communicate frequently and well enough (this is mandatory). I don’t even expect you to know how the game works, look at that.

Needless to say, we won’t be dropping in the center (I don’t want to deal with enemy golders) and I don’t expect us to win.

I like explaining things to people and can be patient. If I have to, I’ll create guides and teach noobs.

And I guess I’m leading.

If anyone is looking to make an early pre-made for the next speed 2-4 regular revolt world, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

DeletedUser56207

well we are starting Confetti premade for next fast revo world without EN110 leadership..

1saaa

Strategos
okay :)

i hope you guys don't turn into huggers. that would be quite disappointing.

especially if my hunch is correct...

DeletedUser36085

well we are starting Confetti premade for next fast revo world without EN110 leadership..

I’d love to join, but I don’t plan on spending gold. How gold-spendy is your current membership?

DeletedUser56207

I’d love to join, but I don’t plan on spending gold. How gold-spendy is your current membership?

we wont be interested in winning the world, nor having requirements for members to spend gold, everyone will play for fun out on the rim against anyone we want

DeletedUser36085

we wont be interested in winning the world, nor having requirements for members to spend gold, everyone will play for fun out on the rim against anyone we want

Well, that sounds more fun than what happened in Leontini. I’ll check for a thread of yours once a couple weeks or so to see who’s in the leadership (and who else is in the alliance) and what your goals and directions are. Though I’d love to know that in advance.

DeletedUser53831

I'm interested in joining, bringing a ton of gold with me also.