Is Leontini Worth Coming Back to?

DeletedUser36085

What Rascel said essentially.

I like fights where it’s pretty evenly matched, not just constantly bashing the enemy who are 100% defence so there’s no chance of retaliation.

Also, I prefer to play in smaller alliances who don’t care about winning, only fighting.

I see, sounds a bit like my kind of fun too.

So, is anyone blaming anyone for the hugging?

DeletedUser48256

I see, sounds a bit like my kind of fun too.

So, is anyone blaming anyone for the hugging?

Let’s not even go down that rabbit hole haha. None of the founders own up to it and they all blame each other so it’s likely a bit of all of them.

I don’t think that’s the main problem though. It’s the “oh we must cuddle if we want to win” mentality; people care too much about the pixel crown/warehouse space at the expense of fun.

DeletedUser36085

Let’s not even go down that rabbit hole haha. None of the founders own up to it and they all blame each other so it’s likely a bit of all of them.

I don’t think that’s the main problem though. It’s the “oh we must cuddle if we want to win” mentality; people care too much about the pixel crown/warehouse space at the expense of fun.

I see. I agree with you about the mentality and think that it’s the logically wrong one, especially for domination.

lots of blame has been thrown around. its actually quite interesting seeing the different founders 'excuse' for it.

So, it is the founders. Kinda right, in my opinion. Also, it doesn’t really matter what the excuses are, what matters is the reaction and the consequences. People are frustrated with doing nothing in a war game.

DeletedUser56207

I see. I agree with you about the mentality and think that it’s the logically wrong one, especially for domination.

So, it is the founders. Kinda right, in my opinion. Also, it doesn’t really matter what the excuses are, what matters is the reaction and the consequences. People are frustrated with doing nothing in a war game.

its okay, Kron and Erik are making a no diplo premade for next fast revo in core ocean to win, while i and few others are making no diplo premade for the rim to chill, so essentially things will get better

DeletedUser56207

Ah ah ah... that's my sarcastic laugh lol

just stating what kron said himself not to everyone but to me in private, either way i expect your group to be there and win all fights ha ha ha thats my sarcastic laugh

Raydium88

Strategos
Nah mate. I stand by what I said when Leontini turned to cuddlefest. Erik-kron worlds? They can have them all to themselves + 200 followers lol. So you go have fun... Just for fun, until you end up merging, hugging or whatever grepo-2019 is about. Not gonna happen? I believe it when I see it...

DeletedUser56207

Nah mate. I stand by what I said when Leontini turned to cuddlefest. Erik-kron worlds? They can have them all to themselves + 200 followers lol. So you go have fun... Just for fun, until you end up merging, hugging or whatever grepo-2019 is about. Not gonna happen? I believe it when I see it...

considering im most likely going to be a founder i highly doubt il do any merges for my squad :)

DeletedUser48256

If you look at the player numbers in previous Kron-Erik alliances you’ll see that they’re all pretty high.

“No-diplo premade” gives no indication of the number of players in said premade.
“No-diplo” means jack if the premade they come in with is 150 players across 3 alliances lol.

Can’t say anything for any alliance V founds without me but if I’m involved then it’s going to be kept on the small side and there will be no diplo.

DeletedUser36085

@Vranac- & @1saaa You’re both quite funny ;)

@Raydium88 I tend to agree with your sarcasm/cynicism. No way the leaders who’ve gotten used to hugging for about a decade are gonna change their tool set and stop hugging! At this rate, MTG Commander is much more competitive, even with deals going around the table.

All + @iMrCornetto From my experiences in Hermonassa (was in MRA leadership) and Leontini, I’ve realized I hate deadweight and being deadweight, love people who communicate well and pull their weight, and that I’d rather have the inactives’ cities taken than let them take up space on the alliance roster. I like efficiency and everything that comes close to it. I also realized I like the ‘war’ part of the game. I like challenge.

I’m inclined to stick with Vranac for now. I like his playstyle and I know I can deal with the flaws he shows. Same goes for IceCream, but he hasn’t made a decision yet. So, count me in, I guess, V.

Has domination started in Leontini?

1saaa

Strategos
@Vranac- & @1saaa You’re both quite funny ;)

@Raydium88 I tend to agree with your sarcasm/cynicism. No way the leaders who’ve gotten used to hugging for about a decade are gonna change their tool set and stop hugging! At this rate, MTG Commander is much more competitive, even with deals going around the table.

All + @iMrCornetto From my experiences in Hermonassa (was in MRA leadership) and Leontini, I’ve realized I hate deadweight and being deadweight, love people who communicate well and pull their weight, and that I’d rather have the inactives’ cities taken than let them take up space on the alliance roster. I like efficiency and everything that comes close to it. I also realized I like the ‘war’ part of the game. I like challenge.

I’m inclined to stick with Vranac for now. I like his playstyle and I know I can deal with the flaws he shows. Same goes for IceCream, but he hasn’t made a decision yet. So, count me in, I guess, V.

Has domination started in Leontini?
domination began a long time a go now.

DeletedUser48256

From my experiences in Hermonassa (was in MRA leadership) and Leontini, I’ve realized I hate deadweight and being deadweight, love people who communicate well and pull their weight, and that I’d rather have the inactives’ cities taken than let them take up space on the alliance roster. I like efficiency and everything that comes close to it. I also realized I like the ‘war’ part of the game. I like challenge.

It’s like looking in a mirror!

DeletedUser36085

@evilbaam I don’t remember the exact name of the MRA, something SPQR-related. They may have changed their name after I left.

@1saaa I see. Why don’t they let the % drop?

@iMrCornetto I’m easily bored and easily frustrated as well. I hoped Leontini would be the world I would gain experience, make in-game friends, learn a bunch, fight a bunch, but no. No fight = no fun = I’m leaving, not to mention I don’t gold, which makes me tiny in comparison to 90% of the rest of the alliance. Makes me feel I’m not pulling my weight.