Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

It's sad when someones solution to hugging is to run away and hide on the rim. Talk about soft. Still don't understand how people could join that sort of alliance and have any fun, unless its just a group of alarmless casuals, which I guess it sounds like.

DeletedUser55892

It's sad when someones solution to hugging is to run away and hide on the rim. Talk about soft. Still don't understand how people could join that sort of alliance and have any fun, unless its just a group of alarmless casuals, which I guess it sounds like.
come at me m8

DeletedUser53831

Bro! It's even more sad when people make excuses for huggers with 5 branches( Something that ruins the fun of the game and makes people quit out of boredom). Why are you bashing an alliance that wants to avoid that stuff. Maybe that's something you should've done in Kastoria with your spammy/crappy and failed alliance.

DeletedUser41096

Bro! It's even more sad when people make excuses for huggers with 5 branches( Something that ruins the fun of the game and makes people quit out of boredom). Why are you bashing an alliance that wants to avoid that stuff. Maybe that's something you should've done in Kastoria with your spammy/crappy and failed alliance.

I don't make excuses for huggers, I make enemies with them and disband them. You on the other hand run away from the issue and sit here like a keyboard warrior typing how awful they are when you don't want to put in the effort to fight. I'm bashing an alliance who has the audacity to sit here and say they hate mass hugging and their solution is running from the problem. That is some weak / pathetic mindset and I feel sad for players who follow that.

As for my "spamming/crappy and failed alliance", ask any player who played for me how that is. Elite gameplay, surrounded by players who put in the effort and teamwork that is second to none. What judges a failed alliance? One who NEVER has been in a losing war (Feel free to check any stats on JFL, never once were we behind in cities)? "Oh but Charlie, you ghost!!! You don't "win" the world!!" Make world wonders based on total BP, and you see how many worlds we lose. I don't consider alliances who can sim faster than others winners.

Nothing worse than an irrelevant player who is already running to the rim before the world even opens trying to speak about an alliance who fights entire worlds and still comes out ahead. Enjoy simming, if you break top 100 in BP give me a shout, ill send you some gold out of pity.

DeletedUser41523

Man do you ever get tired of lying?

9uJcEkt.png

Pretty sure elite teams don't lose nearly 100 cities and take a whopping 3 to one team. Also checks off that whole never being behind comment. The Plague also appears to have been leading you by a score of 10-5.

You say you don't hug it out, but appear to have been hugging with Filip in Heliopolis vs Bedtime Squad. You practically begged me and BWN to help you break sieges on your alliance vs Bedtime Squad. And made numerous comments in the forums about staying at peace with Bedtime Squad. There was also an NAP with Old School MF I believe. That's a lot of attempted diplomacy for someone that doesn't hug.

Yeah lets talk about what your former JFL team mates think of you. I mean the ones on Helipolis said a lot of things, elite wasn't one of them. They did seem to push you out and opt to become a second alliance for Bedtime Squad tho.

I do agree that you don't make excuses for huggers though, you're too busy making excuses for yourself and living in some alternate reality apparently. I give ya two months before you're asking for a new fast server.

DeletedUser53831

I don't make excuses for huggers, I make enemies with them and disband them. You on the other hand run away from the issue and sit here like a keyboard warrior typing how awful they are when you don't want to put in the effort to fight. I'm bashing an alliance who has the audacity to sit here and say they hate mass hugging and their solution is running from the problem. That is some weak / pathetic mindset and I feel sad for players who follow that.

As for my "spamming/crappy and failed alliance", ask any player who played for me how that is. Elite gameplay, surrounded by players who put in the effort and teamwork that is second to none. What judges a failed alliance? One who NEVER has been in a losing war (Feel free to check any stats on JFL, never once were we behind in cities)? "Oh but Charlie, you ghost!!! You don't "win" the world!!" Make world wonders based on total BP, and you see how many worlds we lose. I don't consider alliances who can sim faster than others winners.

Nothing worse than an irrelevant player who is already running to the rim before the world even opens trying to speak about an alliance who fights entire worlds and still comes out ahead. Enjoy simming, if you break top 100 in BP give me a shout, ill send you some gold out of pity.

"Irrelevant player"? I would much rather be an "irrelevant" player than some loser that no one wants to play with because disregarding his own alliance mates and creates an alliance just to stroke his non-deserved ego. Pretty much again I'm saying your alliance is trash and your attitude is trash, goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

Ooo you’re Xx hard xX

Stick to conquest, let us casuals sim it out on the rim.

And ye, please send me gold, I need all the help I can get to break top 100 fighters :confused:

DeletedUser56207

there is no way you can deal hugging because those alliances have the best vets in them doing their bidding every fast next revolt world, and spam you do in conquest worlds wont help you here, they will just gang up on your and rim you and send you to our location where you will either quit, join us or get rimmed by us so dont trash talk the rim alliances ;)

DeletedUser41096

Man do you ever get tired of lying?

9uJcEkt.png

Pretty sure elite teams don't lose nearly 100 cities and take a whopping 3 to one team. Also checks off that whole never being behind comment. The Plague also appears to have been leading you by a score of 10-5.

You say you don't hug it out, but appear to have been hugging with Filip in Heliopolis vs Bedtime Squad. You practically begged me and BWN to help you break sieges on your alliance vs Bedtime Squad. And made numerous comments in the forums about staying at peace with Bedtime Squad. There was also an NAP with Old School MF I believe. That's a lot of attempted diplomacy for someone that doesn't hug.

Yeah lets talk about what your former JFL team mates think of you. I mean the ones on Helipolis said a lot of things, elite wasn't one of them. They did seem to push you out and opt to become a second alliance for Bedtime Squad tho.

I do agree that you don't make excuses for huggers though, you're too busy making excuses for yourself and living in some alternate reality apparently. I give ya two months before you're asking for a new fast server.
You have the biggest hard on for me of any player I have seen in my 10 years. Look at you trying to show stats from a war I left when we were 30+ cities ahead, and look at you including cities from JFG in stats when anyone who played that world knows JFG was a feeder alliance to gain position in 55 after a merge. Guess you won't show where all those red players who left the alliance went to, huh? Ran into Doomed after they realized their top player (who was banned, btw) was botting.

Go check the stats prior to me leaving, when it was actually called JFL? Go check their top player add his cities to the list too when he was kicked to hide stats on top of that. Also LOVE you including JFG, when any player who played that world could have blatantly seen JFG was nothing more than a feeder alliance to take internals from to gain position in 55. But hey, you consider JFG because if you don't, that war was a 35-15 scoreline in favor of an alliance who was invading the enemy ocean while they tried just to slow us down.

"Oh Charlie, you left and ran away!!!!", guaranteed just another of your excuses, dominated while I played to the very last day. I don't settle for playing at anything less than 100%, so when I have something that needs my attention IRL and wonders are coming up, the decision is VERY easy to just wait until the next world.

Also love all your talk about "Charlie looking for a new world since all the good alliances are playing en113". Who is good there LOL. Playing speed 2 and thinking you are playing with the best talent is so funny. Put any of those alliances in a speed 3/4 world and maybe 1-2 are not a sink. Come play the speed 3/4 revolt and see how well you do, as a lifetime player who can never break the top BP rankings.

Stick to complaining about morale or complaining that the game is dying, and stop typing about an alliance that would run you over if you ever actually tried fighting it.

DeletedUser28457

Any premades that are going in core please give me a message! Experienced player been waiting for a revolt. Good settings!! :)

DeletedUser41523

[QUOTE="XxCharlie199xX, post: 1053523, member: 41096" Look at you trying to show stats from a war I left when we were 30+ cities ahead.[/QUOTE]

Tbh you're just low hanging fruit and make yourself an easy target. Also...

JFL: Conquers 3 towns off an enemy alliance.
Charlie: WE WERE 30 CITIES AHEAD BRO I SWEAR!

Not gonna lie I appreciate the essay. But I didn't bother reading the rest. The reason being that I don't do fan fiction.

DeletedUser41096

Would expect you of all people to read the essay, you seem to have unlimited time posting on these externals.

DeletedUser56081

I didn't realize they opened the smack talk thread already.

Status
Not open for further replies.