Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48256

Glad Im here just for the gold :p

That's what they all say! Before you know it you'll be fully invested in the world
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser41096

This new idea of everyone joining late and hiding on the rim is kind of sad to see so far. Also, nobody wants to drop in early because they want to scout out their competition first so they can pick the easiest ocean. I'm guessing ocean 54 will be dead for yet another world :rolleyes:

DeletedUser56207

I'm guessing ocean 54 will be dead for yet another world :rolleyes:

doubtful you got at least one premade heading to your ocean question is only when they drop, none of these premades want to drop on the rim, they just dont want to be dumb and drop in 4 corners like some :oops:

DeletedUser51175

Goats better be comin

MOST DEFFINITE :D

Rascal- i have to get together everyone for this which is quite the project lol , getting em all mounted for voice chat then heading to land next to each other all the new players from leontini and then the Us servers i have allready marked a spot on the map , when the pop allows for it u will see us all.

There is one condition though , and this needs to be agreed on lol if WHG and pawacio joins its an automatic cease fire untill we have annoyed them for at lead 7 days :p

DeletedUser48256

MOST DEFFINITE :D

Rascal- i have to get together everyone for this which is quite the project lol , getting em all mounted for voice chat then heading to land next to each other all the new players from leontini and then the Us servers i have allready marked a spot on the map , when the pop allows for it u will see us all.

There is one condition though , and this needs to be agreed on lol if WHG and pawacio joins its an automatic cease fire untill we have annoyed them for at lead 7 days :p

Looking forward to the battle between us that should have happened in Leon!

chatuja.gif