• Start date
Tragic
974a115b8cb15ef9f0dc383872b4dcc5.png

There once was a guy - do please guess,
Who posted a lot I confess
Of his game, skill or fame,
I just cannot explain,
But hes killed A LOT OF CS!
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sniping Seals, and I've been involved in numerous OPS From MRRA, and I have over 270 confirmed CS snipes. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire grepolis community.

DeletedUser41096

Are you kidding me they removed my post??????? HOLY HELL LOL. Talk about the bias, the staff member can make a post directly against one of my players, but if I post THE SAME THING it gets removed?

Holy man this is getting worse and worse to stand. Even abusing on the forums now, pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Imagine removing a msg because I made a rhyme about bad moderators, and attached a video to describe it

Live footage of Silver Witch going full SJW and removing my post because people can't handle criticism, but are allowed to make posts on other players in my alliance.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Imagine removing a msg because I made a rhyme about bad moderators, and attached a video to describe it

Live footage of Silver Witch going full SJW and removing my post because people can't handle criticism, but are allowed to make posts on other players in my alliance.

Poems are great but only within the rules. No discussing bans.

You know how I feel - Why would you say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@silver witch just does not like competition regarding poems..

The more poems the better :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser41096

Unless the poems go against the staff team, then we can't have it. It's called trash talk thread and you are trying to sensor it still by removing something that said this game had botters in it. At that point go remove every message complaining about morale, or every message complaining about the game in general. From the looks of it, you're forum would be pretty limited if you did that.

Bias because she cant handle criticism. Simple as that