Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

Actually it’s about 110 now I believe. ;)

Though Tbf I don’t know what’s going on in this thread.

DeletedUser14437

In before @The Smilodon Fatalis "hurr durr of course you never lost a city to LOTR hurr durr did I mention we are up at +100 cities hurrrrr"
You'd know better than all that it was no easy fight to not lose a city. I have nothing but respect for LOTR, they ran train over 54 and part of 55, eventually even made us disband, but it was a heckuva lot of fun while it lasted :D

DeletedUser52443

vCJH1MH.png

8z6YxbY.png

7xqsogK.png

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
IRONY!

-Words blocked out are probs not allowed I dunno being safe and all

DeletedUser41523

Wow this is the best bit of offense you've mustered all war.

And even by your own admission (and everyone else's insistence). I was wrong on Batalo. So... not really sure about the point you're trying to make. The real question is are you guys gonna set up a new branch and name it "TRUE FIENNIX"?

DeletedUser41523

About time you got on the board ;)

Also whats up with all the little LOTR alliances now? Haha

DeletedUser44960

I see the delusional thing from WHG is contagious eh ? I hope it just stays inside those 14 branches you are talking about

DeletedUser21287

I see the delusional thing from WHG is contagious eh ? I hope it just stays inside those 14 branches you are talking about

We would be much better off if we didn't get all the mass mails. I'm still reading those sent on the day the world opened. It is why we keep losing cities, players think they still have existing pacts/naps etc... then when they finally get to read the mm about this alliance is now an enemy their city is under siege and lost. I was handing over a city to me old mate Checkmate the other day when news came in that we were at war with them and had been for several months but hey what is a guy to do
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

King Soos

Strategos
We would be much better off if we didn't get all the mass mails. I'm still reading those sent on the day the world opened. It is why we keep losing cities, players think they still have existing pacts/naps etc... then when they finally get to read the mm about this alliance is now an enemy their city is under siege and lost. I was handing over a city to me old mate Checkmate the other day when news came in that we were at war with them and had been for several months but hey what is a guy to do
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
Oh, I thought we still had the nap in place :/

DeletedUser41523

Probs just a result of the event. But its nice to see LOTR finally fighting back. Maybe its best Witch stays in VM. :)

DeletedUser39931

"rumour has it"
KLEOS is dying

do you wanna know the truth a couple of selfish players with no balls jumped ship but they woke up the alliance ( you know the real KLEOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.