Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56333

He came to you....Nansie.

You guys were very very tuff tho, taking him out. Big men...big team. Another mighty victory by Gold. We are all very impressed down here. Consider your small Johnson compensation successful for now.

1) I revolted Bucks with a HC

2) When others came in for cross revolts, he activated militia. So obviously he was aware of the attacks

3) I sent a CS and hit air.

I'm sorry, was I supposed to send you a message beforehand? Did you not see my smoke signals? Did my carrier pigeon get lost?

Or do you just complain that people play the wargame better than you and your team?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56122

2) When others came in for cross revolts, he activated militia. So obviously he was aware of the attacks

I'm sorry, was I supposed to sent you a message beforehand? Did you not see my smoke signals? Did my carrier pigeon get lost?

Or do you just complain that people play the wargame better than you and your team?

giphy.gif

DeletedUser4952

Just admit it, Bucks ditched TF pretty much to play the new world, and you guys keep feeding him O44 cities to leak.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

I mean, I am not complaining
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
So much good stuff here...

1 - accusations against Huggers for outgolding other alliances... well, Bucks isn't in our oceans (see point 2) and its been implied if not outright stated that TF doesn't gold heavily... Well... someone(s) in O45 sure must be...

2 - He claims he sat there for 5 minutes straight refreshing and refreshing... He's got time to do that, but no time to defend a frontline city... even though he had 12 hours to prepare a defense? Priorities...

I can't say how much this makes me laugh... please post your pic of the O54 gold bank over here too... showing how the cap hasn't moved all day long because activity in our ocean is absent... it's so funny that True Fear's ocean is hopping with gold use while ours is a gold ghost town...

Just so, so funny! I might be a bit speechless at how overwhelmingly OPPOSITE the gold use actually is from what's been thrown around the forum. Pretty sure we can stop the negative gold-talk now, because the independent stats don't lie, my friends. Ahahahahaha....

By the way, Huggers don't mind that you are huge golders... we accept it as part of the game. Carry on...

DeletedUser56122

I can't say how much this makes me laugh... please post your pic of the O54 gold bank over here too... showing how the cap hasn't moved all day long because activity in our ocean is absent... it's so funny that True Fear's ocean is hopping with gold use while ours is a gold ghost town...

Just so, so funny! I might be a bit speechless at how overwhelmingly OPPOSITE the gold use actually is from what's been thrown around the forum. Pretty sure we can stop the negative gold-talk now, because the independent stats don't lie, my friends. Ahahahahaha....

By the way, Huggers don't mind that you are huge golders... we accept it as part of the game. Carry on...
Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 4.57.55 PM.png

DeletedUser56122

honestly both alliances probably have a similar proportion of gold users.

That's tough to prove one way or the other... but in terms of the new res gold system use, one ocean is dramatically over spending another.

BTW, I don't care if TF uses gold. I do, however, care that James wants to act like that is the reason that Hugs is out in the lead. There are far better reasons, but that might mean introspection... and self-reflection...

Last edited by a moderator:
So much good stuff here...

1 - accusations against Huggers for outgolding other alliances... well, Bucks isn't in our oceans (see point 2) and its been implied if not outright stated that TF doesn't gold heavily... Well... someone(s) in O45 sure must be...

2 - He claims he sat there for 5 minutes straight refreshing and refreshing... He's got time to do that, but no time to defend a frontline city... even though he had 12 hours to prepare a defense? Priorities...
Aha I see how it is, as far as im aware we arent the only ones in ocean 45? Plus both those cities had harbors of 10 or LESS. LESS. How can you expect me to have 60 birs ready by the end of blue revolt when a bireme takes an hour to create? + both these cities didnt have a wall when I took them. I DO NOT GOLD. How can I defend it then? Anyway. Since everyone likes to accuse TF (and me) of hugging, we are pacted with noone .
ea45cfb5147ed834a60a32460ab524bf.png
WOW! Cool right?

DeletedUser56122

Aha I see how it is, as far as im aware we arent the only ones in ocean 45? Plus both those cities had harbors of 10 or LESS. LESS. How can you expect me to have 60 birs ready by the end of blue revolt when a bireme takes an hour to create? + both these cities didnt have a wall when I took them. I DO NOT GOLD. How can I defend it then? Anyway. Since everyone likes to accuse TF (and me) of hugging, we are pacted with noone .
ea45cfb5147ed834a60a32460ab524bf.png
WOW! Cool right?

Cool story, bro. What do you do with all that gold you are trading for then?

Get back to me when you have a coherent story.

I'm sorry, was I supposed to send you a message beforehand? Did you not see my smoke signals? Did my carrier pigeon get lost?

Thanks to mobile alarms not working I missed the first attack. Also how do you expect me to build a wall at this speed? Im sorry next time I will gold a full wall and a full bir nuke HUG THIS STYLE!

Man you are unbelievable.. Resources are obviously not the problem with golding. Its the build times dummy. I never complained about the gold use either but youve all been so used to insta-building everything you forget this is speed 1.

Just admit it, Bucks ditched TF pretty much to play the new world, and you guys keep feeding him O44 cities to leak.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

I mean, I am not complaining
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
I ditched no one. again, speed 1. Also (not blaming anyone from TF) but you expect me to keep cities without walls/harbors? 'Oh but the old owners were able to defend them!' Yes, ofcourse, because they're mainly based in 44? While I am not at all based in 44.

Also I thought Hug This was a fighting team and not a team that keeps simmers? I know this guy loves golding up his cities! And you can say he's full defence and no one is attacking you thats why he has no BP, but why arent you telling him to build off then? Foolish.
49076f15fae319fdf5436044e969f3ff.png

DeletedUser4952

I ditched no one. again, speed 1. Also (not blaming anyone from TF) but you expect me to keep cities without walls/harbors? 'Oh but the old owners were able to defend them!' Yes, ofcourse, because they're mainly based in 44? While I am not at all based in 44.

Lol Bucky did you get brainwashed by papa James? and are you sure you don't gold? Then someone clearly hijacked your account in en115.
Snip20190413-18.png

With half of what you are spending in en115 you can easily get a wall 25 and have your pretty DLU behind them. but i guess nope, priorities...
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

It's funny because after BP I haven't spend a single coin on that world believe it or not! And even in BP, only the bare minimum like golding a senate or 2. Maybe I am just too good at this game ? :eek:

jameslongst

Strategos
What a bunch of cry babies. You guys got enough friends to take on Bucks yet? Go get some more. Come back with twelve strapping lads, none of whom use Gold. Be gone with you!

Anyone ever heard of a sadder number one alliance? Always some problem they have, always its slanted against them somehow. Always its someone else's fault, not theirs.

In all honesty they deserve our sympathy, not our scorn. Here let me help:

"Hello friends I'm uncle James. Were you supposed to be climbing mountains, but now you are just treading plateaus? Does the world seem grey, no matter how much gold you spend? 85 manti nukes don't make you smile like they used to? Simmers on your team really getting you down? Do like four players max do all the work while everyone else does God knows what behind your lines?

Did they promise you any easy win if you were willing to buy it up front? Is True Fear messing that up?

Then don't wait another minute, pick up the phone and call the professionals. Our clean, well spoken, and efficient staff are on hand 24 hours a day to service all your mental heath issues on a case by case basis. Call or skype now with your problems, and find someone to talk to.

All major Daddies credit cards are accepted, and you can call us in your underwear from your Mom's basement.

Don't fret my friends, better days are ahead. Call now."

1saaa

Strategos
What a bunch of cry babies. You guys got enough friends to take on Bucks yet? Go get some more. Come back with twelve strapping lads, none of whom use Gold. Be gone with you!

Anyone ever heard of a sadder number one alliance? Always some problem they have, always its slanted against them somehow. Always its someone else's fault, not theirs.

In all honesty they deserve our sympathy, not our scorn. Here let me help:

"Hello friends I'm uncle James. Were you supposed to be climbing mountains, but now you are just treading plateaus? Does the world seem grey, no matter how much gold you spend? 85 manti nukes don't make you smile like they used to? Simmers on your team really getting you down? Do like four players max do all the work while everyone else does God knows what behind your lines?

Did they promise you any easy win if you were willing to buy it up front? Is True Fear messing that up?

Then don't wait another minute, pick up the phone and call the professionals. Our clean, well spoken, and efficient staff are on hand 24 hours a day to service all your mental heath issues on a case by case basis. Call or skype now with your problems, and find someone to talk to.

All major Daddies credit cards are accepted, and you can call us in your underwear from your Mom's basement.

Don't fret my friends, better days are ahead. Call now."

I have heard of a sadder no1 alliance. 200 players but only 60 get the crown. that is sad.

P.S Hugs are fighting alone though. they do deserve credit for that.