Gold Exchange Feedback Thread

Ruthie2

Phrourach
This is exactly the reason why i high five Inno over this "fair play gold -trading enhancement"

This is an example extract from the profile of an alliance that seeks to influence/manipulate gold trading in a new world. There are several of them and thanks to innos enhancement average joes like me can now compete for gold on a level playing field with our resources. We are fed up with these arrogant players thinking they have a divine right to take more gold than joe average and the all too widespread attempts to control the gold trading market through manipulation and influence.

The profile below is from an alliance called East India Company, an alliance of which Missymoo2 and Ruthie2 are members LOL, no wonder they are on here crying about the new system , guess they just can't handle the prospect of fair play, the average joe would previously have sat patiently having put his 2k resources only to find his 2k never taken due to the greed of the such alliance/s mentioned who attempt to restrict the trading of gold to their own players.

With the new system average joe has an EQUAL chance of getting some gold for his resources as Missy and her cohorts, which off course players like Missy will cry and stamp their feet because they can no longer get things all their own way.

----------------------------------------------
receive 1,000 extra resources with
every purchase

everytime you spend your gold
your name will go in for a weekly draw
for 10k resources of your choice
--------------------------------------------------

I kinda gave up on this game because of the "closed shop" arrangement that these type of alliances or individuals have increasingly polluted the gold trade facility with in new worlds, however I will now happily join another world, so one more returning customer for Grepolis and i'm sure many more will do likewise.

Well done Innogames, standing up for the Average Joe :)

For your information regardless of what that profile says I only ever trade 2000 resources for 50 gold , if you join allaince with profile of a dragon on it does that make you one.
I wont take advantage of anyone in game or RL that isnt my alliance so cant control whats printed on the profile but I can control what I trade for gold and ask anyone I have traded with its always 2000 resources for 50 gold

DeletedUser55100

Ok. I get there is some hate for the 10k res for 50 gold golders.

But here you seem to be saying you're making more than you were when the old system was up? Really?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

I made plenty with the old system without even doing the 4k/10k thing. In fact I'm pretty sure I made more than most players that do because they run out of res quicker than they can fill their markets up.

Like I said, I made 0 contact with anyone and barely kept markets full when en114 was 1/2 weeks in.

I'll admit my city was named '3 wood spells = 50 gold' RIGHT at the start of the world, but actually no one ever took me up on the offer and I just forgot about it.

In fact - during the most busy periods with the old system, I sometimes had 1500 res bought for 50 gold at some points (market being 3 mod 4). 4/10k deals probably are good 1 month in or so, but by then I think you'd have made enough/the next world would be out so you could move on.

Shuri, what i'm saying is the Average Joe is now starting from a position that gives him/her an equal chance with all manipulation/influence/control removed,a quick look at your profile suggests that you are not an Average Joe and thus against this new concept of fair play in gold trading

iwillninjaallthemarketsodontbotherevercheckingthank bye

You say you will ninja the market so average joe need not ever bothering to check? :(

You call your city Supa Gold Ninja -

Those days are gone my friend, Average Joe strikes back :)

Not trolling at all, I know exactly how much effort you guys are putting in for the gold, 0,0. Or you wouldve realised there is plenty to be made with this new system.
Fine, then I'm not a f2p player because i've bought 200 gold a few times, big deal. Who cares if that's untrue.
Only thing that matters is that this system works way better than the old system for the people that wanna put in the time.
You seem to forget that this gold used to come straight from fellow players, who most likely had to work for it IRL.
You also seem to forget that gold is the one thing that keeps this game going, and you don't need to have gold to play!
You got it easy before, and now it actually requires some focus to get gold. Honestly stop crying like a little baby you look like a fool

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Not trolling at all, I know exactly how much effort you guys are putting in for the gold, 0,0. Or you wouldve realised there is plenty to be made with this new system.
Fine, then I'm not a f2p player because i've bought 200 gold a few times, big deal. Who cares if that's untrue.
Only thing that matters is that this system works way better than the old system for the people that wanna put in the time.
You seem to forget that this gold used to come straight from fellow players, who most likely had to work for it IRL.
You also seem to forget that gold is the one thing that keeps this game going, and you don't need to have gold to play!
You got it easy before, and now it actually requires some focus to get gold. Honestly stop crying like a little baby you look like a fool

You forget some people play here like you alot and spend all day watching the damn market to and still nothing is available, regardless of constant refreshing and logging in and out and clicking through cities , yes we have all tried it all and sat and watched the market until our eyes hurt but... MR know it all ...
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
still nothing , so get of your high horse and stop talking down to people like they are nothing , not all so absolutely lucky like you seem to be
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser50620

This is exactly the reason why i high five Inno over this "fair play gold -trading enhancement"

This is an example extract from the profile of an alliance that seeks to influence/manipulate gold trading in a new world. There are several of them and thanks to innos enhancement average joes like me can now compete for gold on a level playing field with our resources. We are fed up with these arrogant players thinking they have a divine right to take more gold than joe average and the all too widespread attempts to control the gold trading market through manipulation and influence.

The profile below is from an alliance called East India Company, an alliance of which Missymoo2 and Ruthie2 are members LOL, no wonder they are on here crying about the new system , guess they just can't handle the prospect of fair play, the average joe would previously have sat patiently having put his 2k resources only to find his 2k never taken due to the greed of the such alliance/s mentioned who attempt to restrict the trading of gold to their own players.

With the new system average joe has an EQUAL chance of getting some gold for his resources as Missy and her cohorts, which off course players like Missy will cry and stamp their feet because they can no longer get things all their own way.

----------------------------------------------
receive 1,000 extra resources with
every purchase

everytime you spend your gold
your name will go in for a weekly draw
for 10k resources of your choice
--------------------------------------------------

I kinda gave up on this game because of the "closed shop" arrangement that these type of alliances or individuals have increasingly polluted the gold trade facility with in new worlds, however I will now happily join another world, so one more returning customer for Grepolis and i'm sure many more will do likewise.

Well done Innogames, standing up for the Average Joe :)

I repeat. Inno sent us here to give our feedback. I dont usually send extra ressies, and usually trade solo. Only in Side I joined with friends. Their alliance I joined had this promise which I honoured. There is nothing closed shop about it. Nothing to stop you doing the same. I had much better trade in Pharae because I traded solo and all my ressies went onto the market at 2k ressies to 50 gold. The idea that a F2P player gets everything their own way is laughable.
Again more trolling accusing me of crying and stamping my feet. I am F2P now because a back injury means I can't stamp my feet. I am not going to cry over a game.

You forget some people play here like you alot and spend all day watching the damn market to and still nothing is available, regardless of constant refreshing and logging in and out and clicking through cities , yes we have all tried it all and sat and watched the market until our eyes hurt but... MR know it all ...
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
still nothing , so get of your high horse and stop talking down to people like they are nothing , not all so absolutely lucky like you seem to be
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
I will talk to fools like you when I want to, not sure why I'd listen to you considering you let that one guy cat my city down to 3k points without saying a word about how scummy that was!
If I can get 12k gold in a day then why cant you lol, stop making up excuses about how the system sucks but clearly it doesnt since I know plenty of people who've made tons but are not as active on the forums to prove you wrong

So a system where one can make gold while being AFK is a better system than one where they would have to put in work?
Growing up i was taught that you get nothing without working for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuri2060

Strategos
Shuri, what i'm saying is the Average Joe is now starting from a position that gives him/her an equal chance with all manipulation/influence/control removed,a quick look at your profile suggests that you are not an Average Joe and thus against this new concept of fair play in gold trading

iwillninjaallthemarketsodontbotherevercheckingthank bye

You say you will ninja the market so average joe need not ever bothering to check? :(

You call your city Supa Gold Ninja -

Those days are gone my friend, Average Joe strikes back :)
I see you miss the kappa.

I don't actually bother lol - maybe for a few minutes at a time when I randomly find myself free

DeletedUser56122

It seems that some don't understand what a 'free market' is.

Free market means that people spending gold are FREE to choose from whom they buy. Some support only friends, others only alliance mates. Some only those that are closest for quickest TTs to make use of it fastest. Some support only those that offer free res. That's called 'choice' and 'choice' = 'freedom'.

Now, there's the flipside: The traders that sell res for gold. They are free to post 2k res for 50 gold. They are free to post it up and see if anyone wants to pay that price - I did that for a long time. And then, if I had a good customer (because I was close to them) and I had extra res, I'd throw a little bonus at them... or give them a Happiness spell. I'd also try to foster positive relations with customers, just being friendly.

I was also approached by someone once that said that if I sent him 4k res for 50 gold, he'd buy from me. And I took the deal... because my goal was to make gold, and to be quite honest... having a loyal customer seemed like a good idea at the time. Its not my standard operating procedure, but in that moment, it was in my best interest to do so. AND... I was FREE to accept that, or to reject it.

This system is closed to the casual sellers. No more - post the res for sale and come back to refill when the gold balance changes. Now its sit in front of the screen and wait for it to have space. Sure, some might find space. And the more frequently you check, the greater the chance that you find it at the right time. But, if you don't check at the right time, you can literally miss out in seconds. Not minutes... literally sometimes 10 seconds or less.

So, while some may see this as good because they believe it 'levels the playing field'. It does not. It favors the ones who can afford to spend time staring at the bank, and only the bank waiting for an opportunity to send. And it completely removes "freedom" of choice, buyers don't decide where their gold is sent - is it to an enemy or a friend? Sellers sell to the bank, which means their res can go to enemies or friends... BUT the feature had always been that sellers could choose to have their trades open to . There's an abundance of traders and not as many buyers. This will not increase the opportunity for traders, this will limit it.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
I will talk to fools like you when I want to, not sure why I'd listen to you considering you let that one guy cat my city down to 3k points without saying a word about how scummy that was!
If I can get 12k gold in a day then why cant you lol, stop making up excuses about how the system sucks but clearly it doesnt since I know plenty of people who've made tons but are not as active on the forums to prove you wrong

The only fool here is you because you have to try and talk down to people to try and make a point which just makes you look silly. I can see now why so many talk about you like they do.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

You want to bring a old world into a thread thats about gold exchange dont go there .. that world so many were after you for the BS you tried, so dont cry about something you brought on yourself, this isnt a thread to expose you as a player

Back on subject , for those that are making gold good luck but I speak to alot of players in skype , discord and in game, in a few worlds and none are having any success.

SO REGARDLESS of your supreme and lucky placement for gold trading there are players who are not doing well

I wont be giving you the time of day now so this will be my last comment to you here

I will answer you next time on the battle field where you can use your masses of gold against me

Good day
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Shuri2060

Strategos
Hmmm those numbers that @Heres20BuckKillMe claims they're making are actually ridiculous now I think about it. Could I ask the mods look into this - supposing those numbers are true?

If true, a bot is likely involved. I literally see no other explanation supposing it's true. How are you outsniping everyone else so blatantly when there are probably quite a few who do the same (and report no success)?

Also impressive that a bot could be made so quickly for this.

Or on the other hand, maybe there's some exploit he's hiding. It wouldn't be contacting golders to see when they buy I think... who would want to...

Last edited:

Shuri2060

Strategos
This system really doesn't take it easy on slow clickers either... and I'm not that slow. Also does my head in staring at those big numbers and figuring whether their difference is bigger than 50 smh.

I have to look at all 3, figure out which to test first as soon as I've refreshed or else I'm going to be ninja'd.

1o25v3S.png

Hmmm those numbers that @Heres20BuckKillMe claims they're making are actually ridiculous now I think about it. Could I ask the mods look into this - supposing those numbers are true?

If true, a bot is likely involved. I literally see no other explanation supposing it's true. How are you outsniping everyone else so blatantly when there are probably quite a few who do the same (and report no success)?

Or on the other hand, maybe there's some exploit he's hiding. It wouldn't be contacting golders to see when they buy I think... who would want to...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, you actually made me laugh.
So you either think I'm lying or I'm botting? I did not think this could get any dumber than it already is.. But considering I've given you live updates yesterday, and here you, another one
ee36b3669f2e6a85a1acf35488606fdb.png
, means I'm botting correct?
I've been a known botter for years now how could you not have known lmao!

Shuri2060

Strategos

12000 * ~1.5 = ~18000

last I checked. Was that other 9k used to gold up those 250 CS?

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser49993

This is starting to get ridiculous. Don't make yourself look like a fool. Grow up.
triggered-2.png