Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser21560

What a bunch of cry babies. You guys got enough friends to take on Bucks yet? Go get some more. Come back with twelve strapping lads, none of whom use Gold. Be gone with you!

Anyone ever heard of a sadder number one alliance? Always some problem they have, always its slanted against them somehow. Always its someone else's fault, not theirs.

In all honesty they deserve our sympathy, not our scorn. Here let me help:

"Hello friends I'm uncle James. Were you supposed to be climbing mountains, but now you are just treading plateaus? Does the world seem grey, no matter how much gold you spend? 85 manti nukes don't make you smile like they used to? Simmers on your team really getting you down? Do like four players max do all the work while everyone else does God knows what behind your lines?

Did they promise you any easy win if you were willing to buy it up front? Is True Fear messing that up?

Then don't wait another minute, pick up the phone and call the professionals. Our clean, well spoken, and efficient staff are on hand 24 hours a day to service all your mental heath issues on a case by case basis. Call or skype now with your problems, and find someone to talk to.

All major Daddies credit cards are accepted, and you can call us in your underwear from your Mom's basement.

Don't fret my friends, better days are ahead. Call now."

James you are making a fool out of yourself again. You always used to suck up to us, and never had an issue with us spending gold. Now All of a sudden you are crying foul play.

All this hatred stems from us not wanting to invite you. Stop being salty. You wanted to fight us, so lets fight.

Im the daddy of what you are trying to achieve here, the only difference is. When i call out groups in here for foul Play or for ruining servers, theres truth to it.

All you are doing is crying. Thats not the way to turn the World against us. So let me help you out a bit.

We have been pretty clear about our intentions here. We are here to fight you All, one by one or All at once. Is totally Up to you. So instead of Running your mouth on here and hiding behind oceans ingame, grow a pair and start supporting your members. If you supported Bucks, he wouldnt be alone vs a team.

I like your attempts on these externals, but is clear you are just a pupil. I suggest you leave the propaganda Work for RX. Shes smart. She knowns not to be a hypocrite, you on the other hand just keep looking more and more like WHG. A fool

Put up or shut up

DeletedUser54331

Its kinda telling that bucks always talks about defending the cities alone. He either is not posting the revolts in the forum or no one is sending support to him. Either way its not gonna end well. Considering the number of cites in o44 surely a few -1 snipes can be managed by his alliance mates.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
James you are making a fool out of yourself again. You always used to suck up to us, and never had an issue with us spending gold. Now All of a sudden you are crying foul play.

All this hatred stems from us not wanting to invite you. Stop being salty. You wanted to fight us, so lets fight.

Im the daddy of what you are trying to achieve here, the only difference is. When i call out groups in here for foul Play or for ruining servers, theres truth to it.

All you are doing is crying. Thats not the way to turn the World against us. So let me help you out a bit.

We have been pretty clear about our intentions here. We are here to fight you All, one by one or All at once. Is totally Up to you. So instead of Running your mouth on here and hiding behind oceans ingame, grow a pair and start supporting your members. If you supported Bucks, he wouldnt be alone vs a team.

I like your attempts on these externals, but is clear you are just a pupil. I suggest you leave the propaganda Work for RX. Shes smart. She knowns not to be a hypocrite, you on the other hand just keep looking more and more like WHG. A fool

Put up or shut up

I think its very telling (and gross) that you just called yourself "Daddy."

I know why you are here (until you ghost). You are here to buy an easy win. Looked like it was gonna work for awhile, too. Then you caught a big case of True Fear. Who knows whats gonna happen to you now.

Mass ghosting in the near future is my prediction, but I don't care. You guys are fine to be plenty salty when you want to be. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

DeletedUser4952

Mass ghosting in the near future is my prediction

Said James, isn't it irony. And I see what you did there, disband your Fiasco sister and make AN your new sister.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

too much step sisters i guess
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Now that you have the server's top 3 players (golders) in your team, keep them gold abuse talk coming.

DeletedUser56333

Said James, isn't it irony. And I see what you did there, disband your Fiasco sister and make AN your new sister.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

too much step sisters i guess
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Now that you have the server's top 3 players (golders) in your team, keep them gold abuse talk coming.

I'm so curious to see how James is going to spin this one :D

DeletedUser56122

I know why you are here (until you ghost). You are here to buy an easy win. Looked like it was gonna work for awhile, too. Then you caught a big case of True Fear. Who knows whats gonna happen to you now.

Mass ghosting in the near future is my prediction, but I don't care. You guys are fine to be plenty salty when you want to be. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

does-not-get-it.gif

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 6.25.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 6.25.39 PM.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 18

DeletedUser21560

Im confused as what it is we cant take. Seems to me, we take cities at will from you. Your desire to win here has made you sell out what you stand for, so even that we have taken from you. Whats left to take ?

I must say your comeback wasnt very good. You should take my advice and mute yourself and let mommy do the talking for you ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
Im confused as what it is we cant take. Seems to me, we take cities at will from you. Your desire to win here has made you sell out what you stand for, so even that we have taken from you. Whats left to take ?

I must say your comeback wasnt very good. You should take my advice and mute yourself and let mommy do the talking for you ;)

You take cities "at will" from us.

Yes well done taking the cities we want you to take. Its "at will," tho, so its all good. On a map it looks like you are breaking off our front to either side, but ya...its "at will." How great you all are, so much better than all of us commoners playing grep. How will we ever get along?

DeletedUser56333

You take cities "at will" from us.

Yes well done taking the cities we want you to take. Its "at will," tho, so its all good. On a map it looks like you are breaking off our front to either side, but ya...its "at will." How great you all are, so much better than all of us commoners playing grep. How will we ever get along?

we had a nice long laugh about this in our groupchat, btw. We take the cities you WANT us to take? You wanted us to take all 36 of those??