Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56333

You talk a whole lot for a noob with half my bp, and I havent attacked in a good 2 weeks. Best to let your actual fighters talk the talk and you build your cities up a bit more

xoxo

Still sore that I took that city off of you huh :D

DeletedUser21560

You take cities "at will" from us.

Yes well done taking the cities we want you to take. Its "at will," tho, so its all good. On a map it looks like you are breaking off our front to either side, but ya...its "at will." How great you all are, so much better than all of us commoners playing grep. How will we ever get along?

West james... Just go west... LMAO

Still sore that I took that city off of you huh :D
Yeah surely that city where you had your whole teams help and where I had no chance defending im very sore about that! You got me! Now go out there and build some more cities my man, you can do it! Come for me another time will ya, can't promise it'll be as easy though! But I promise I will make a nice 17k city for you hope you like those <3

DeletedUser56333

Yeah surely that city where you had your whole teams help and where I had no chance defending im very sore about that! You got me! Now go out there and build some more cities my man, you can do it! Come for me another time will ya, can't promise it'll be as easy though! But I promise I will make a nice 17k city for you hope you like those <3

I recall that I needed no one's help. I cleared your troops, wrecked your wall, and sent a CS with no outside help. You didn't even bother rebuilding the wall lol

Sounds like you're just bad Bucksie
---

Edit:

You were lying about the city not having a wall when you took it. Pgalland built the wall up to 20 for you. You just can't tell the truth for some reason.

Here's your post before you try to twist the story lol.

Aha I see how it is, as far as im aware we arent the only ones in ocean 45? Plus both those cities had harbors of 10 or LESS. LESS. How can you expect me to have 60 birs ready by the end of blue revolt when a bireme takes an hour to create? + both these cities didnt have a wall when I took them. I DO NOT GOLD. How can I defend it then? Anyway. Since everyone likes to accuse TF (and me) of hugging, we are pacted with noone . WOW! Cool right?

Attachments

• buckies' lie.PNG
    buckies' lie.PNG
    103.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
I recall that I needed no one's help. I cleared your troops, wrecked your wall, and sent a CS with no outside help. You didn't even bother rebuilding the wall lol

Sounds like you're just bad Bucksie
---

Edit:

You were lying about the city not having a wall when you took it. Pgalland built the wall up to 20 for you. You just can't tell the truth for some reason.

Here's your post before you try to twist the story lol.
Oh yes mb, city had a wall although 30 minutes after revolt (thanks to the alarm on mobile screwing up) it was down already without a troop being there. Wow you got me messing up one little detail, congrats man you did it

DeletedUser54331

I just want to sum this up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2 weeks back) TF: You cant take cities off us.

HT: We clean them off o54.

(1 week back) TF: You can only take our cities in 54.

HT: We take 20+ cities from multiple red islands in 44.

(Now)TF: You can only take the cities we allow you to.

HT: ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4952

Oh yes mb, city had a wall although 30 minutes after revolt (thanks to the alarm on mobile screwing up) it was down already without a troop being there. Wow you got me messing up one little detail, congrats man you did it
Bucky wake up, remember you tried to LTS yourself with your first city in O44? that is what you need to do for the lv20 wall city too.
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

stop the trash talk will you.

DeletedUser48784

James approached our members when our founder and I were in VM. Speaks volumes about the type of person he is, no class, no integrity, just a 2nd rate leader who has failed time and time again. It was the only underhanded way he could do it, the only way someone like him knows how. Well now Alecta is no more you can recruit all you want james and I can get back to my vacation.

Good luck Hugs, not that you need it.

DeletedUser56365

James was attacking us daily and once he knew Max and I were in VM he approached one of our players. They asked for a NAP or a pact and both of these were refused (of course). This player then lied to others and told our biggest defender they should move over to TF to "stop the attacks". The deal was meant to be that 12 members would be invited including Max and I (who would both have a seat on the Council) and the rest would be in a sister alliance. This rogue player then told the other to move over so "the others with invites would follow" and TF obliged by uping the attacks on the other alecta players again. He put up a poll in the forum asking what the rest of the alliance thought of the idea. He also told them that I had knowledge of all of this and I was on board (another lie). Once he got our other player to go over to TF he told them to withdraw any support he had currently in AN cities as everyone with an invite should come over. Problem was James that you didn't invite any of the others, isn't that right? And why? Because you had been told they were either in VM or would rather slit their throat than join you. Well there you have it. I do feel sorry for the other players who were active but I REFUSE to play a game with or against people with no morals or dignity. And just so you get this James, you didn't win anything and in fair fight Alecta kept you at bay and off the top spot for over a month, not bad for a few players coming over, most of those players leaving and then the rest being random invites. I am proud of what our alliance did in our time on this server but when you can't even go on a holiday without him worming his way into your players then this game isn't worth the time and effort spent on it.

DeletedUser52308

Not gonna lie, if james got you guys to disband through talking. He's dangerous.

DeletedUser54339

James was attacking us daily and once he knew Max and I were in VM he approached one of our players. They asked for a NAP or a pact and both of these were refused (of course). This player then lied to others and told our biggest defender they should move over to TF to "stop the attacks". The deal was meant to be that 12 members would be invited including Max and I (who would both have a seat on the Council) and the rest would be in a sister alliance. This rogue player then told the other to move over so "the others with invites would follow" and TF obliged by uping the attacks on the other alecta players again. He put up a poll in the forum asking what the rest of the alliance thought of the idea. He also told them that I had knowledge of all of this and I was on board (another lie). Once he got our other player to go over to TF he told them to withdraw any support he had currently in AN cities as everyone with an invite should come over. Problem was James that you didn't invite any of the others, isn't that right? And why? Because you had been told they were either in VM or would rather slit their throat than join you. Well there you have it. I do feel sorry for the other players who were active but I REFUSE to play a game with or against people with no morals or dignity. And just so you get this James, you didn't win anything and in fair fight Alecta kept you at bay and off the top spot for over a month, not bad for a few players coming over, most of those players leaving and then the rest being random invites. I am proud of what our alliance did in our time on this server but when you can't even go on a holiday without him worming his way into your players then this game isn't worth the time and effort spent on it.

If you can't go on holiday without your alliance going pop then maybe you're not doing a very good job as founders in the first place.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I like how AN is like "my God, can you believe this, all our leadership was gone or in vm and our players, who are so incredibly loyal to us, jumped ship. This is an outrage, such dishonesty"

Bahhhh AN, get smoked. And tf. Stop losing cities and get 20losses off the forums. My "Go Git Em TF Hat" hasn't been getting thr work it deserves so, go git em

DeletedUser48784

I like how AN is like "my God, can you believe this, all our leadership was gone or in vm and our players, who are so incredibly loyal to us, jumped ship. This is an outrage, such dishonesty"

Bahhhh AN, get smoked. And tf. Stop losing cities and get 20losses off the forums. My "Go Git Em TF Hat" hasn't been getting thr work it deserves so, go git em
When was it said that all our leaders were in VM. One disloyal member tricked another into joining TF under the pretence that we knew and were okay with it.. Guess what, we weren't and never would be. How many joined TF? …. 2 One that was tricked and the Disloyal one. How many will join them now that Alecta is no more? …. Don't care

1saaa

Strategos
When was it said that all our leaders were in VM. One disloyal member tricked another into joining TF under the pretence that we knew and were okay with it.. Guess what, we weren't and never would be. How many joined TF? …. 2 One that was tricked and the Disloyal one. How many will join them now that Alecta is no more? …. Don't care
seems like to me as if you have already given up hope...