I hope this poem doesn't get deleted
Or else, this forum post may get pretty heated
Vranac is also really really bad
His constant hiding in VM makes me sad
Bucks on the other hand is fine by me
But poems are not my cup of tea

*gets booted out of the ally*

DeletedUser56359

I have never posted anything before in the years I have played, but I am annoyed at the new gold exchange...primarily, because it is extremely important to me that any gold I am spending goes to only alliance members/ maybe pact members. There appears to be no way to tell if I am inadvertently helping my enemies with gold. Not very strategic to me.

DeletedUser51423

Unless the poems go against the staff team, then we can't have it. It's called trash talk thread and you are trying to sensor it still by removing something that said this game had botters in it. At that point go remove every message complaining about morale, or every message complaining about the game in general. From the looks of it, you're forum would be pretty limited if you did that.

Bias because she cant handle criticism. Simple as that

• First off, your post discussed an in game ban which is against the forum rules. Also, it's against the rules to abuse a moderator for doing their job.
Here is a link to the forum rules if you need a refresher course on them.
https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.58205/#post-997054
  • Second, Silver wasn't the one who removed your post, I did.
  • Third, if you really have an issue with how the mod team operates, feel free to pm @Baudin Toolan.

DeletedUser41096

Look at that, deleted yet another post criticizing the staff team. Get the hell out of the trash talk thread if you cant handle criticism, what a joke of a team.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
So many ppl complain about hug fest servers but no ones joining this one where as far as I can tell... their are very minimal pacts ( really I honestly odnt know of any ) -

Where all ya teams at that think you dont need pacts to win / survive? COME GET SOME!!!

Also- magick def smells . good call

DeletedUser21287

Im a poet and i know it but ive got no beer.
Im a poet and you know it would you bring some beer.
Im a poet and i know it now ive got some beer.
Im a poet we both know it and weve got some beer.

Cheer rhymes with beer could i get a cheer?

DeletedUser56081

So we have gone from trash talkers to lyrical gangsters? Who would have guessed it?

DeletedUser41096

Ah that makes it better then, still sad to see the abuse though go without punishment from anyone above.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56207

Well I would like to say being in an MRA it hurts.... but it also hurts playing against people who somehow can play all day everyday, and then have the audacity to pay to get better. smh

while this game is pay to win kind, a lot of things that happen in game are part of organization between members of an alliance and how leaders setup plans/strategies and wars against their enemies, in this particular case you speak of, issue lies in your alliance leaders and players lack of skill, activity and probably experience in general.
Recruiting more players making more pacts does not mean you will defend better, more people there is a lot more targets there are and at same time more people to defend, even Beautiful Day Monster alliance quarter of your ally size is defeating your ally, cant really blame it on gold or anything else.

Last edited by a moderator: