Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Vranac has a hard truth pill to swallow for ya.

MRA fail almost every time.

Like he stated- lack of exp / time / leadership ..

Players dont post. Morale levels are low team wise. People dont know how to dedend. Communication isnt proper. So many things to list....

If you like this game Nocrow find a group of players you can work with and stick wit em world to world. Ive bounced around a lot, learned a lotta strategies in game, Nd a few years in found a solid group of ppl who usually plY together.

HLf the fun in this game isnt winning, its the team work, ops, planning and as simple as it sounds just shootin the $h!t

DeletedUser56363

Vranac has a hard truth pill to swallow for ya.

MRA fail almost every time.

Like he stated- lack of exp / time / leadership ..

Players dont post. Morale levels are low team wise. People dont know how to dedend. Communication isnt proper. So many things to list....

If you like this game Nocrow find a group of players you can work with and stick wit em world to world. Ive bounced around a lot, learned a lotta strategies in game, Nd a few years in found a solid group of ppl who usually plY together.

HLf the fun in this game isnt winning, its the team work, ops, planning and as simple as it sounds just shootin the $h!t

Well our alliance has good people, the problem like you said is the newbs that get let in. I also do enjoy playing Grepolis I just do not understand how people don't have a life and somehow play every hour of the day

DeletedUser56207

Well our alliance has good people, the problem like you said is the newbs that get let in. I also do enjoy playing Grepolis I just do not understand how people don't have a life and somehow play every hour of the day

probably everyone has a life, however what they do in life may or may not limit their online time, some are students and can play most of the day, some work at home, some have an office and can play from work pc while they do work, some work and cant play or whatever.

DeletedUser41096

MRA's aren't the problem, the massing pacting is the issue with revolt. I am here for a bit of fun until the next conquest world, that is no secret, but I don't mind revolt. Sure it's the opposite of what JFL does, so JFL as a whole is not the most ideal set up, but at least with revolt I don't see massive morale abuse (IE, morale players tend to be the ones with no time or are new, like the actual purpose was designed for). I can't play conquest until they fix that god awful LMD situation.

Only issue like I mentioned about is the pacting that goes on. Much harder to deal with on revolt because you have no backsniping which takes 50% of the skill of the game out of the equation, so really any braindead player has the ability to take cities.

And btw, what is all of this none pacting in the top 12 im seeing, you noobs don't realize the number 2 and 7 team have allied up to try and mass attack JFL yet? :p

Let's see what magic we can try to pull off this time!

DeletedUser56207

MRA's aren't the problem, the massing pacting is the issue with revolt. I am here for a bit of fun until the next conquest world, that is no secret, but I don't mind revolt. Sure it's the opposite of what JFL does, so JFL as a whole is not the most ideal set up, but at least with revolt I don't see massive morale abuse (IE, morale players tend to be the ones with no time or are new, like the actual purpose was designed for). I can't play conquest until they fix that god awful LMD situation.

Only issue like I mentioned about is the pacting that goes on. Much harder to deal with on revolt because you have no backsniping which takes 50% of the skill of the game out of the equation, so really any braindead player has the ability to take cities.

And btw, what is all of this none pacting in the top 12 im seeing, you noobs don't realize the number 2 and 7 team have allied up to try and mass attack JFL yet? :p

Others told me before that you often have fantasies about "everyone coming to get you and your ally" and now it makes sense...
As far as i'm aware and i am very well connected in this world as i know a lot of top revolt players/leaders from EN110, i am glad that there is no hugging and multi branch situation in this world as it was in the past one. You and your recruitment of players with cities in ocean 44 lead to #2 Anarchaos ally to target your cities there, #7 Dead Weight, you picked the fight with on your own, they were the similar setup as your ally, low number of players with lots of pts doing their thing, and you probably wanted to test them and have a fun fight, just because of those facts does not mean there is any hugging going on.

DeletedUser56363

Well I wish you the best of luck Charlie. Those are some strong alliances that are very smart. I would only warn you about Confetti too they seem to be growing fast in this world.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

So the alliances that you've been hitting non-stop are hitting you back, yep, mass pacting

You can't backtime the enemy cs landing with your 3000 slingers into your level 0 wall with no buffs teched? yep, conquest is the "real deal"

DeletedUser56363

JFL is too strong for us, we are not growing south, but north away from them like real noobs ;)

If they are "too strong" for you guys then how come you guys sent us a message saying that your alliance needs our cities to "challenge JFL" seems a bit of a miscommunication of plans between you and your founders there buddy.

DeletedUser55701

I thought @Vranac- was our founder
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser56207

If they are "too strong" for you guys then how come you guys sent us a message saying that your alliance needs our cities to "challenge JFL" seems a bit of a miscommunication of plans between you and your founders there buddy.

i don't remember sending any message like that considering i am the main founder :)

DeletedUser56207

Well some people in your alliance seem like they want to engage in war with JFL at least based on the msg we received!

i also got more than a few messages from your players wanting to join confetti because
"This ally has no organization and everyone is out there for themselves, leaders make stupid ops with no real chances of working just to make members feel like we are doing something when in fact we are dying"

DeletedUser41523

Well this isn't lasting long here. Guess we can look forward to Charlie whining for a 3-4 conq world again soon.

DeletedUser53831

One of the top fighters Buckstime68 ghosted because Charlie ( Supposedly ) and players are jumping ship to the alliance Dead Weight. If this continues, JFL will collapse and lose the war with us before we even start a war. Seems all you have to do to defeat JFL is apply pressure and they're done.

DeletedUser41096

Hey you are welcome to talk, I have no issues because I love doing it too

At the end of the day the 7th and the 2nd team grouped up to mass spam us. Normally mass spam is no issue, problem is revolt eliminates any sort of counter play potential for an alliance who wants to stay small and not pact to win a war. I learned that when I saw 10 incoming cs's landing the same minute which eliminates any sniping.

Was fun though, I enjoyed revolt more than the LMD abused conquest worlds, now we can sit and pray they fix morale for the next high speed. I dipped my toes in because I was eager to get back to the game, no regrets from me ;)

Look forward to all the people who go crazy with the "Charlie sucks" talk after a revolt world, and hope to see ya on the next high speed (hopefully fixed morale!) conquest world.

I am a very noob revolt player :)

Last edited by a moderator: