Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser55307

No pact some sort of peace fire against everyone except said alliance it use to be done that way and not by having world long pacts and the commission has nap that they are slowly breaking 1 by 1

DeletedUser56207

No pact some sort of peace fire against everyone except said alliance it use to be done that way and not by having world long pacts and the commission has nap that they are slowly breaking 1 by 1

commission sounds like a smart ally :)
tho they should not give skud founder rights.. or else... yikes..

anyone care to do a top 12?

DeletedUser17564

1 The Commission

Still in the number 1 spot, can anyone knock them down here? They have however lost the top spot on the BP ladder. You surely can’t be running out of targets already? Still only lost the 3 cities so far (or is it 2? Can’t remember how many “gifts” there were). Still a big SWIM until they get a real challenge.

2 Anarchaos

Continued domination of 44 and a few clashes with JFL have seen these guys take the top BP spot away from the Commission. They’re gaining on the top spot. SWIM

3 Fiasco United

It seems they are taking control of their core here, claiming the top spot of 45 away from commission. Having made quick work of Reapers with help from the top 2. They’ve kept a clean sheet so far with no losses. Still a SWIM.

4 WITCH HUNTERS

Solidifying cores and feeding of MRAs seems to be a common theme in this world. Sharing a lot of borders with the Commission. Only time will tell what’s going to happen with these top alliances down south. FLOATING

5 Sons of Odin

Got themselves a second wing, down there. Is that the leftovers from “????”? Again just cutting out a core, like the rest of them. FLOATING

6 Confetti

Just a bunch of good looking folks doing their thing. Big fat SWIM

7 Dead Weight

Seems we’ve had our first top 12 war that didn’t involve an MRA. JFL 11 – 6 Dead Weight. Looks like a losing score for these folks but with Anarchaos pushing JFL as well it seems they’re coming out on top and picking up whichever JFL members they want to keep close by. SWIM

8 the blame game

Dotted about in 55. Currently having a few scuffles with WH, score there is 3 – 2 in favour of WH. Also appear to have lost a city to SoO. Their position could see them losing more cities to the bigger fish down. FLOAT

9 Just For Laughs

Fevered dreams of hugging and hopes of a speedy conquest world. I think they’re already bored here. SINK

10 Black Watch

Not expecting much of anything here. They’re too close to Anarchaos to gain any ground on the rest of the top 12. SINK

11 Ghost Riders

Seems like all they’ve done so far is lose cities and support dying causes. SINK

12 Deuces Wild

FU’s newest punch bag from the looks of things. SINK

I'm just going to do a weekly update until someone else starts posting one:)

DeletedUser55701

My TOP 12:

Few points to note:

*I am going to take only the scores of the main ally into consideration in regards to Points/ABP/FBP
*War score-line may/maynot include every branches
*I dont know much about revo players so the diplo/pact may not be accurate
*This is entirely based on my analysis (however bad it maybe) and has nothing to do with my Team. Leave them alone, We are good people.

1. Anarchaos

Top of the Attacker's table, Top of the Fighter's table and just grabbed the Top spot in the Points table with some ex-DW,JFL recruits. Having won every war they fought (except against TC) and playing a vital role in making "C" quit sooner than anyone anticipated, They live happily in the core portion of O44. They may have some concerns in regards to their new recruits, how they fit into the team and most importantly their locations. Other than that, Solid Core, Off to a great start. - Swim

They also have one of the best Acts of War lists, I have read.

2. The Commission

Second in all three categories, Defeating every other ally they have come across, Just slipped down from the top spot in rankings due to the early mentioned Anarchaos recruits. Interestingly, they have a 3-0 and 1-0 against Ac and FU alliances respectively defeating both of them. Impressive! (If it is not part of the we gift them cities, they gift us back deal). They have a solid core, properly spread in two oceans O45/O55 (benefiting from the new Gold system..? IDK). However, They are the only team to be surrounded at all four directions by other Top 12 allies. The direction they take by the end of peace-time will have long lasting impact. -Swim

A little shout out to King of cheda! Good luck mate, Thanks for the gold :)

3. Fiasco United

Third in all three categories, this active bunch also have a almost perfect battle record, I say almost because they have just lost one city to TC, 5 hrs before the CS peace-time began. They sit luxuriously in O45 without any sudden threat. They look the most ideal bunch to wage war against TC in the coming days. Their sweet position gives them the edge over TC but I guess we will see very soon. Feeding off on every other ally in O45, they remind me of my happy days in en109 - Swim

4. WITCH HUNTERS / the blame game

4th in the Points table, 5th in the Attackers and 6th in the Fighters. They occupy most of the SE portion of the Map, spread all along the outer portion of O55. AFAIK They are the biggest pre-made to have joined the server and are catching up real quick inspite of delayed start. They also have perfect record except againt Ac as the stats show 1-2 but this may be part of a bargain or simply players relocating because the two teams are in extreme locations. Another solid team who can go all out on TC straight out of peace-time. Not too many concerns atm but I think The bigger the roster the more the drama. - Swim

5. Sons of Odin / Sons of Thor

They come 7th in Attackers and 8th in Fighters, comparatively lesser growth than others BP wise. They live in the borders of O54/O55. Their core is too close to WH which maybe a bit of concern but they have lots of ground to grow in their North thanks to the Infinite Families. I don't see any major wars which might be the reason for their slow BP growth but as I said they do have all the space in the server to grow. Their future will depend on how they grow in the coming weeks. Float

Also, on a side note, how about "Grandsons of Odin" instead of "Sons of Thor".., Something to think about :)

6. Confetti

Small pieces of coloured paper that you throw during celebrations.

7. Black Watch

Nowhere to be found in Attackers ranking, 14th in Fighters ranking, probably being beaten and eaten by the big boys of the O44. Not so impressive War record as well. They do have the time and location to regroup and comeback but for now Float

8. Ghost Riders

They live in O54, One of the few teams to actually live upto their name. Yes, you read that right! They have been busy taking mostly ghost towns and inactives and nothing else. Loosing every war and hugging every other small alliances around them. Sink

9. Bulldozer's Knights

I did hear great things about this team during the start of this server. They have lost every war and are currently in the middle of relocation towards the southern most parts of O45. IDK. Anyways, I'm inclined to give Float

10. Fight Club

Another O54 ally with some ground in O44 as well. They can fight but we will see
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

11. Infinite armies

The only people with work in the entire grepo community.., Sink

12. Dead Weight

Elite bunch, but the graphs are a bit shaky at the moment. They fought well and fought hard as far as I can tell. Float

That'll be all! I hope you have enjoyed reading if not, don't blame me
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Mole man 420

Phrourach

4. WITCH HUNTERS / the blame game

They also have perfect record except againt Ac as the stats show 1-2 but this may be part of a bargain or simply players relocating because the two teams are in extreme locations.

A few of us spawned a week earlier than the whole team ( me included ) to gold trade and wound up in there core. I did a city trade with an AC player near our core while the other guy just moved and probably didnt fight for his city. Not entirely sure what he did. Just figured id clarify that :p

Nice top 12 though

DeletedUser51175

Panda Top 5

1-Anarchos
main ocean 44.

Great bunch of guys, played together for years.
good solid core
good solid growth
strong leadershipp
Does NOT like cheeseburgers
Good tallys both in offense and defense - they do have Deathrow which is the fluffiest dude around next to my self ofc
Bamboo

TC
Our neighbors !
ocean 45.55
Have a great roster.
Polite players
Likes cheeseburgers.
Exposed core
surrounded on all sides
will need alot of diplomacy to secure their flanks IMO
strong leadershipp!
bamboo

Fiasco/peacetime
west ocean 45
chill dudes
Chicken burger fanatics -(beats me)
Strong attackers
incredibly attractive
exposed northern flank but sitting in a pretty decent spott on the map
growing rapidly - playing solo (creds)
Bamboo

Panda Fluffers/fluffy pandas
ocean - center 55
completly useless MRA
hates burgers
loves vegan food
core - complete crap
growing backwards
Banana

Odin/thor
east - 55
good team - bad location
No barbeque
core 2 cores - 1- 54 2-55 trying to block off TC it looks like
growing - decent
Good defenders
Coconut

DeletedUser56377

Is my Boss really that famous that you name your ALLY after him ?

How can I reconcile this notoriety with the class act he is as a leader.

I posted once in 113 and Kitten fatalis nearly bit my head off. lots to learn , Greetings from 113..

DeletedUser56207

Is my Boss really that famous that you name your ALLY after him ?

How can I reconcile this notoriety with the class act he is as a leader.

I posted once in 113 and Kitten fatalis nearly bit my head off. lots to learn , Greetings from 113..

not really :)
your boss is just super famous for being loud and losing all worlds he plays :)
p.s. last time panda faced WHG they killed your boss so.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser56377

Thank you for that clarification .

Still I would have preferred to have it from someone of substance not a famous VM jumper Ghoster like you . First sign of trouble you always hit the exit door. So can you explain just what it is that what qualifies you to pass judgement on him / I am just curious ?