Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56377

He sends less mms than WHG. That alone is enough for me
Ah yes the famous " We will fight Avengers till the last drop of LOTR blood has been spilt then we will Pearl harbor LOTR- and then I will Ghost out of TRUE FEAR as soon as I start losing cities to Avengers " NutznBoltz.

I am struggling to see that you have the qualifications either.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Observations need qualifications?

I doubt i meet your "quals" as well... but WHG was surely my favorite part of 110

"Goats, join me or die:

Goats: OOOOOkaaaayyy- few weeks later WHG and crew are basically wiped outta the ocean and trying to colonize inside our core stuffing DLU behind 1k pt cities with no wall... we sincerely thank you for that one pal.

Something gotta be good in that coolaid he filling your cups up wit... but imma pass myself.

1saaa

Strategos
Observations need qualifications?

I doubt i meet your "quals" as well... but WHG was surely my favorite part of 110

"Goats, join me or die:

Goats: OOOOOkaaaayyy- few weeks later WHG and crew are basically wiped outta the ocean and trying to colonize inside our core stuffing DLU behind 1k pt cities with no wall... we sincerely thank you for that one pal.

Something gotta be good in that coolaid he filling your cups up wit... but imma pass myself.
Oh Witchuntergeneral. he was a card. a very wild one at that :D i actually kinda liked him until he sold his soul too Erik and MMed my alliance when i called him out for his BS.

I have to agree with you mole man. he was by far the most entertaining part of en110 :D

DeletedUser56207

Surely you guys realise ccboyer is whg???

i did think about it for a minute or two but it does not have that vibe you get from a person that cant connect few basic words together.. unless someone else is writing every post?

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Ccboyer is WHG. Notice the punctuation and capital letters, trust me, im an expert in decrypting WHG lmao.

The strain from recieving a thousand MMs and never being removed from his "newsletter" even though they contained defensive intel has its perks after all

1saaa

Strategos
Ccboyer is WHG. Notice the punctuation and capital letters, trust me, im an expert in decrypting WHG lmao.

The strain from recieving a thousand MMs and never being removed from his "newsletter" even though they contained defensive intel has its perks after all
perhaps so but has the spelling improved slightly? at least this time i don't need a few hours to interpret his rantings.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Ah yes the famous " We will fight Avengers till the last drop of LOTR blood has been spilt then we will Pearl harbor LOTR- and then I will Ghost out of TRUE FEAR as soon as I start losing cities to Avengers " NutznBoltz.

I am struggling to see that you have the qualifications either.

Avengers didn't take anything off me. There's a reason I'm not with tf anymore. One day there's a frontline, the next day it's just you and "that's ok" but I am king of the quitters, but a kings a king, right?

DeletedUser56207

Avengers didn't take anything off me. There's a reason I'm not with tf anymore. One day there's a frontline, the next day it's just you and "that's ok" but I am king of the quitters, but a kings a king, right?

Kudos to you not playing with TF anymore, they arent god either way..
also.. being a king is overrated be a peasant ;)

DeletedUser56377

TF Only just slide below Pinky and Perky in the guvnor's black book. He says they are morally bankrupt little darlings with a persecution complex. Any idea what he means ? I am new to this game .. every other Ally fobbed me off with only LOTR giving me a chance . Just don't see how they can be as bad as you make them out to be.

DeletedUser56207

TF Only just slide below Pinky and Perky in the guvnor's black book. He says they are morally bankrupt little darlings with a persecution complex. Any idea what he means ? I am new to this game .. every other Ally fobbed me off with only LOTR giving me a chance . Just don't see how they can be as bad as you make them out to be.

ohhh @VIRTUALSELF now i see what you mean... "Pinky and perky" part gave it away at least now..

1saaa

Strategos
Sooooo ccboyer... are you WHG or what now? because if you are, i would appreciate it if you returned that Res i gave you when you were rimmed in 64 ;)

DeletedUser56377

1saaa WG says you are a coat holding little pillock " Whatever that means ".

Now for my opinions.

WG was burning Nutz just for fun . But he actually does despise you other blow hard crones that have too much to say for having done so little.

When I asked him about you he said " Opening Scene Of MAcbeth "

U what I said ? The three hideous crones are only missing their cauldron " hubble bubble toil and trouble" to reenact the opening scene of Macbeth .

I must admit I thought he was crazy at first.. But listening to you done nothing blow hards I can begin to see where he is coming from .

Yeah he is pretty out there. Not for everyone.. but the pastoral care he has in place for learning members is pretty darn impressive.

Dont be offended girls - but I can see why his following is so loyal .

And of course I understand why you fear and revile him in equal measure. He may well be a whack job - but he is our whack job and we are sticking by him .