Rumor has it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44960

Rumor has it LoTR and their 49542 branches still find the 2 Cults irrelevant
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser56377

Rumor has it that DANNY BOY of TBWC has fled to VM and that they are on their last leg.

I am of course using the approved format for these announcements as trail blazed by none other than DANNY BOY himself. :eek:

VM = Running away and Your Alliance is on its last leg.. - Pillock ..First Class with Oak Leaf Cluster..

DeletedUser45360

@M1rza I thought you claimed to be an 'elite' player? How are you losing cities to players in O65? o_O

You really would stand no chance in the core oceans, someone said you were just all talk and I guess it was true.

DeletedUser56377

upload_2019-4-25_14-59-17.png

There are lies damm lies and then there are statistics.

What does this mean and how does it stack up against the TBWC Oracles of Doom ?

Quits simply when you have homefield advantage and weaker opponents you win .When you are out of position and have weaker inexperienced players on that section of your roster you lose IN THAT SPHERE OF OPERATIONS .

There is no doubt The Cults took A LOT of cities IN THEIR OWN CORE AREAS against players led like lambs to the slaughter by their own leader Serpans.

But does that translate into them beating LOTR ??

LOTR did in fact not make a big deal about seizing control of its spawning Ocean . An excess of enemies as always does impact upon us . But objectively there are more rounded and balanced assessments of the LOTR v CULTS status than have been presented to date..

I

elliseh

Chiliarch
View attachment 13202

Quits simply when you have homefield advantage and weaker opponents you win .When you are out of position and have weaker inexperienced players on that section of your roster you lose IN THAT SPHERE OF OPERATIONS .

There is no doubt The Cults took A LOT of cities IN THEIR OWN CORE AREAS against players led like lambs to the slaughter by their own leader Serpans.

But does that translate into them beating LOTR ??

LOTR did in fact not make a big deal about seizing control of its spawning Ocean . An excess of enemies as always does impact upon us . But objectively there are more rounded and balanced assessments of the LOTR v CULTS status than have been presented to date..

I
DR and addicts were never with TBWC, remove those and look at it again.

DeletedUser54948

Same with fieninix and baby seals. What are you babbling about now?

Also why didnt you add plague or ronin...?

DeletedUser44960

Rumor has it that DANNY BOY of TBWC has fled to VM and that they are on their last leg.
Yes we are falling down I mean we lost 3 cities to the mighty LoTR and they now lead in the war etc etc etc..
We are on on our last leg but , but , but the problem there is that our last leg is my "middle" leg and that My dear friend CUNTER is a big leg you may ask your gf for that information.

@M1rza I thought you claimed to be an 'elite' player? How are you losing cities to players in O65? o_O

You really would stand no chance in the core oceans, someone said you were just all talk and I guess it was true.

And this shows how just "smart" you are but hey the thing batalo is doing isnt new to you , you also play dirty like him but it is all okey it is within the rules ahahahahahhahahahaha Idiots everywhere
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Come on play non morale with me and you will see what kind of a player Im.

And as for this , I really was thinking you have come to your sense you become a little bit of smarter in this world but this post just shows that I got it wrong.
Well lets start... first of all Devine and us nothing in common dont know where you got that info but it is a false one . and as I may say if we had anything with them they wouldent run to you for a pact and joined the lotrs 23123 branch
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

second Baby seals we only with them have taking cities from them nothing more they are red to us.
Addicts dont know where they are didnt speak to them the whole server long you are wrong on that to
As for Fiennix didnt work with them until they joined the Cult so their losses against you dont count as their were never in our alliance when you took those cities.. So please dont be delusional it is making people laugh at you , but hey its a good thing to have a person to whom we can lough... you cant bend stats as you bend your "top players" ingame play from the discord room (you know what Im talking about). So when me make the sum we lost 3 cities to LoTR but hey we are falling apart..
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser45360

And this shows how just "smart" you are but hey the thing batalo is doing isnt new to you , you also play dirty like him but it is all okey it is within the rules ahahahahahhahahahaha Idiots everywhere
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Come on play non morale with me and you will see what kind of a player Im.

I struggle to imagine what a player who doesn't even use attack alarms could do.

Tell me what batalo is doing to you poor baby.

I'd be happy to play a non morale conquest with you, but I don't and never will play on the rim oceans because it's full of low level players. So, you and I playing together could never happen

DeletedUser44960

I struggle to imagine what a player who doesn't even use attack alarms could do.

Tell me what batalo is doing to you poor baby.

I'd be happy to play a non morale conquest with you, but I don't and never will play on the rim oceans because it's full of low level players. So, you and I playing together could never happen
1 I play with attack alarm on as Lotr guys may know cuz they spam me with 1 sling attacks and sending then recalling...
2 did you get banned for multi acc ?? Yes you did batalo will be to
3 dude you played with me so please cut the bs

DeletedUser14682

U guys from Booty are a joke. U accused me for cheating as i shared accounts with my wife Dolores (needle-in-eye). Everyone who knows rules of shared connections also knows that same enemy/friend cant be supported/attacked within 48h since interaction, nor those 2 accounts could have any mutual help. This way game is limitted to both accounts.

Multiaccounting is when some1 has 2 accounts and play from both, not declaring shared connection. If u ask me did i ever entered needle account i will openly admit i did, as when i log in browser last logged in account opens in game, which could be previously my wife. I than sign out and log in as me.. If that is breach of rules than shared connection engagement is not sustainable and every1 declaring shared connection could automatically be banned. U play dirty as this is your only way to stop road to hell u been walking right now...

Rummor is that TBWC has 4 spies, not 1 but bloody 4, even from old crew. Its even unpleasant to read the stuff they write. People from your own alliance see bullocks u been writting about me and how unfair was a way u talked to me. U literally killed your own future with this hunt on gooses u do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44960

Multiaccounting is when some1 has 2 accounts and play from both, not declaring shared connection. If u ask me did i ever entered needle account i will openly admit i did, as when i log in browser last logged in account opens in game, which could be previously my wife. I than sign out and log in as me
I have just 1 question on this did you log into that acc to send a cs on a player when still being with booty ? And please dont lie you know I have screen shots about that..

So clearly that isnt just shared connection dude it is bigger then that.. peace out go play as a cheater and spam us more..

Status
Not open for further replies.