Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
1saaa WG says you are a coat holding little pillock " Whatever that means ".

Now for my opinions.

WG was burning Nutz just for fun . But he actually does despise you other blow hard crones that have too much to say for having done so little.

When I asked him about you he said " Opening Scene Of MAcbeth "

U what I said ? The three hideous crones are only missing their cauldron " hubble bubble toil and trouble" to reenact the opening scene of Macbeth .

I must admit I thought he was crazy at first.. But listening to you done nothing blow hards I can begin to see where he is coming from .

Yeah he is pretty out there. Not for everyone.. but the pastoral care he has in place for learning members is pretty darn impressive.

Dont be offended girls - but I can see why his following is so loyal .

And of course I understand why you fear and revile him in equal measure. He may well be a whack job - but he is our whack job and we are sticking by him .

Yo this is definitely whg

1saaa

Strategos
Yo this is definitely whg
i think their will need to be solid evidence first... innocent until proven guilty.

@ccboyer. can you provide any evidence that you are not WHG? any at all? I'm talking PM's before i dropped this post as well as other things.

after all, if you are not WHG then you have nothing to hide ;)

DeletedUser55850

1. Anarchaos
Looking very comfortable in the northern hemisphere without serious competition. Sent Ghost Riders packing after peacetime whilst barely breaking a sweat. Remains to be seen if Confetti will let them take over o54 as well (see 6.) SWIM
2. The Commission
Taking some serious heat at the moment from all sides. Can the team that wanted to fight without hugging stand alone against the hugfest that the southern hemisphere has become? Time will tell. FLOAT, but the sharks are circling.
3. Vacate or Die
These guys should have stuck with their original name “Fiasco”. Because that’s what they’ve become. Overran Deuces Wild with ease. And made a deal to hug with Scrappy Goats right out of Beginner’s Protection. Also fighting TC right now, who's next? Anarchaos? Only time will show their next move SWIM
4. Scrappy Goats
Lots of veterans of en110 here. Really thought these guys would want a fight after the boredom of that world. However, these guys look like they’ve already forgotten the lessons of en110 and are determined to hug it out, having made a deal with Vacate, Blame, Sons and Anarch to get rid of the competition and sim it out till at least the end of November. SWIM or DIE OF BOREDOM.
5. Sons of Odin
Part of the southern coalition and really yet to do anything of substance except MRA an academy and send defence to Scrappy Goats. They might as well get in practice building defence, as they will be next on the chopping block if Commission goes, erm, out of commission (see what I did there?). FLOAT.
6. Confetti
At least these guys aren’t interested in hugging, but are they interested in real fighting or dabbling in the warm and gentle waters of the rim? SWIM (in the sheltered waters of the harbour).
7. Blame Game
Who exactly are they Blaming this time? I’d be looking hard at a little wingnut. Clinging to the coat-tails of Scrappy Goats, and following along with the directions of Goats like any good academy. Wonder if they know that they don't have a say in their own destiny. FLOAT.
8-11
Irrelevant to the outcome of this world. SINK
12. Sons of Thor
See 5. FLOAT.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Incorrect. We did not start war against Fiasco, Sons, or Anarchaos. Goats - well ok.

You attacked all of our cities in 45 and 55 at once and took 2 from us.

Donkill3rr started your war with Fiasco, their attacks on him were retaliatory. Sons, I don't know about them.

Ranga1

Strategos
i think their will need to be solid evidence first... innocent until proven guilty.

@ccboyer. can you provide any evidence that you are not WHG? any at all? I'm talking PM's before i dropped this post as well as other things.

after all, if you are not WHG then you have nothing to hide ;)

Really: prove your not something????

DeletedUser54999

You attacked all of our cities in 45 and 55 at once and took 2 from us.

Donkill3rr started your war with Fiasco, their attacks on him were retaliatory. Sons, I don't know about them.
So you speak for Fiasco now too? What about when Fiasco opened up on the rest of us, without provocation?
Also, we aren't stupid enough to start a war on 2 fronts at the same time. Check your facts, we did not start the war with Anarchaos.

DeletedUser51175

HAHA this must be Flippin Joke you bitter dude!

You actually sitting there and i quote naggin Fiasco for hitting u without provication - u did the same to Us - there is no deal there is no coalittion stom immgaining this Fiasco sons anarcheos are free to attack us at any time - Anarchaos took a city from us TODAY in 54 ...

I have great respect for alot the comission players - fact is u putt urself here

YOU LITT US UP FOR 4 days straight with litteraly nothing butt flyer nukes and hydra - we defended to the best of our ability , then some of the players reached out and asked for help from sons probably , which i would also do if i needed , i would ask help of Witch hunter general if that was the only way to save a city!

And ur go to respons is coallitions and other stuff , come onn bro --- thats a joke and u know it - its a fight !

You are on the center of the board and surrounded by people who wants to go where u are , ur dipplo was subb par and now u are reaping the consequences ...

stop moaning and fight instead - that is what u made us do and since peace time have u seen us post in the externals about anything dissing you or undermining ur ability to fight !

Stopp vining !!

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lmfao hug fest??

You guys start a war against us in the middle of the 3 biggest competitors you have and cry about it...

Its a war game, if u leave yourseld vulnerable the killers will kill.. strike when weak, dont pretend your above that because your leaders made a crucial mistake.. its called playing the map.

We have no pacts, and no agreements with anyone. We all know this game is full of friends and networks you dont think ppl saw our war going on and said hmmm... commission is vulnerable??

Your leaders chose a dumb direction to head, what you should of done is went towards sons of Odin put your *** up against the rim and cut off our northern expansion. Instead you chose a hopeless battle, got stopped in your tracks left yourselves vulnerable, and the other two fronts saw thaf and took advantage of it... welcome to war guys.

Now i do think you guys have great players, cool ppl, and some skilled snipers and killer offensive beasts. But your leaders sent you down the wrong path not playing the map right.

Also, were called scrappt goats for a reason, sorry we didnt roll over and die..?