TIME FOR A LITTLE REALITY

DeletedUser55330

Oh poor diddums.

. Shall we call the waa waa WAmbulance out for the increasing numbers of Cult players you are dropping as we start ( reluctantly ) taking those cities adjacent to us ?

Poor Danny Boy - how easily your preposterous Balloon is pricked and deflated.

Now we only have 1 CULT - Good job dropping those nasty losses in Ruckus ..
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Ruckus was 21-3 against rim group, what are you talking about?

DeletedUser56377

Ruckus was 21-3 against rim group, what are you talking about?

Add back in the players you dropped just before the city loss. Then go further and assess what cities you took off any member of LOTR ORCA POD .

Shall we print out the names of the glorious list of scalps you have hmmm ?? Assess that in the cool light of day ??

AS for Danny Boy So uninterested is he . He still runs a fan tribute to WG on his Game Profile.

I believe we have a total readership of 12.. The responsibility for that dismal showing falls squarely with you literary giants - as I have only lately arrived at these shores.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56377

Add back in the players you dropped just before the city loss. Then go further and assess what cities you took off any member of LOTR ORCA POD .

Shall we print out the names of the glorious list of scalps you have hmmm ?? Assess that in the cool light of day ??

AS for Danny Boy So uninterested is he . He still runs a fan tribute to WG on his Game Profile.

I believe we have a total readership of 12.. The responsibility for that dismal showing falls squarely with you literary giants - as I have only lately arrived at these shores.
upload_2019-5-8_21-39-17.png

DeletedUser56377

upload_2019-5-8_21-43-2.png

So one inactive and 1 semi active gain in 54 since 17th April . When Kitten Fatalis had his glorious conquest of STRIKE a Gold Trader.

To listen to all the foaming at the mouth mouthing off going on . Anyone would be deluded into believing that CULTS are storming the 54 Bastille of LOTR ..

CULTS ? More MESSY RABBLE Than Les Miserables .. :cool:

DeletedUser41523

You guys threw quite a bit of LS for a gold trader then. Plus some fliers. I mean i'm pretty sure I got DoD off of it. Weird guy to defend for a group that usually just tucks their balls back and lets cities go. Ruckus also had taken cities off of LOTR during that time so you're excluding that. The slow down can be pretty easily explained. We've been building our wonder core. My general rule for the past month or so has been that if you have a slot, it goes to the core and when I VMed I left my co-leaders to carry that task out.

As for Ruckus. Here's the final score before the merger. 22-4. HOP, an alliance one ocean away and not currently fighting us, put up 25% of that.
1Uy5aJp.png

Overall the score for TBWC-Ruckus vs LOTR is 162-8 in favor of us. LOTR has the 8. Good job.

Edit: I do gotta give some serious credit to LOTR though. I'm in VM, Jessica is in VM, M1rza has been in VM, Serp is in VM. And you've finally capitalized and gone on your best offensive yet....this forum post.

DeletedUser55330

Am I reading this correctly? A top 10 leader of all time is really openly bashing his own players?

DeletedUser56377

Am I reading this correctly? A top 10 leader of all time is really openly bashing his own players?
Are you ? Carry on .. Please do expand upon this . So we many share an insight into the twisted labyrinths of our mind and its esoteric brand of logic..
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser55330

Forgive me if I misinterpreted the blatant sarcasm here, but you do appear to be downplaying the value of any player of yours that we've taken a city off of? If everyone we've ever taken a city off of sucks, where are all of the quality players? Or is your alliance full of THAT many pushovers?

As for the lack of readership on the externals, we got here a month late and they were even more deserted than they are now. If anything, our banter has been a net positive ;). It is your sides lack of ability to understand basic statistics that has caused the level of discourse to fall.

DeletedUser41523

They understand the statistics. They just try to paint it in a light that makes them look less bad. Because you know, if they're not fooling us. Then they're totally fooling CH, HOP, Pandas, etc.

DeletedUser56377

We are not trying to do anything other than bring objectivity out of the tiny cupboard where you have kept it and denied it air and light suffocating it with your rabid hatred of LOTR .. I note your erstwhile Allies do not entirely subscribe to your world view.

The end game results of this world will speak for themselves.

Whenever you find something I say that is not factually correct - by all means pull me up on it .. That will be an improvement on your standard Factory Setting of sulk rebuttal ..
smiley_emoticons_headstand.gif

DeletedUser41523

What have we said that's not factually correct? TBWC (and formerly Ruckus) is beating LOTR Family (and its former branches).

Unless a lot of your guys are coming off of VM. I don't think you'll win wonders. Pandas or HOP would be my favorites.

DeletedUser41523

Sure got quiet in here as we started taking towns again...Almost like the tide was never turning and we were building a wonder core. ;)

DeletedUser33794

A little question

When is a DNA(Do Not Attack) Not a DNA when the alliance asking for it is only using it so they can get some EASY internals from said player. Not withstanding that they also use LMDs to take enemy cities cannot take one without using their LMDs

King Soos

Strategos
A little question

When is a DNA(Do Not Attack) Not a DNA when the alliance asking for it is only using it so they can get some EASY internals from said player. Not withstanding that they also use LMDs to take enemy cities cannot take one without using their LMDs
So mate
Think of it this way, One of your players goes 1 day IA and you decide to internalise him (which is the expected thing to do with said player being hit hard by enemies).
This internalisation process starts at 7:00 (after 22 hours of no response). Sooo then at 20:30 word comes through that said player is in hospital and that he has just hit vm. So at this point all cs's in his cities are pulled (which they were) and then the DNA requests were sent out. However at this point internals which landed before 8:30 have already finished and so those cities have been taken.
From that request not a single attack has gone out and every current cs in his city has been pulled. I really do not see any other cleaner way we could have dealt with this.
However you guys do not have to accept this and Clayton has clearly shown of his intentions :) and he will be punished accordingly
Hope this clears the air

DeletedUser33794

The DNA was requested 17:00 agreed by pandas 17:20 look at the time of the HC
7411e34d738a057c94a3d0f75a898833.png

Pandas are going to honour DNA