Pnp Island [island]180010[/island]

DeletedUser48256

im not going anywere booho i lost 17 citys lol well done yous took my citys while i was banned ive learned my lesson wont open my mouth again not my fault yous are extremly childish and sensitive who reports someone to get them banned over an argument? like why would you even do that

Some would say it’s extremely childish and sensitive to use language bad enough that you get banned for it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser51175

Ebo or emo or whatever dude u need to chill .. i did not report .
I was planning to though no doubt there ..
U are kind of a bad person bro .. no offense ur messing uo my chi.

Please leave .

DeletedUser56389

Please leave .
mate you dont no me hahah

DeletedUser56389

you dont no what going on in peoples lifes maybe i shouldnt have came across so aggressive but sure nothin i can do now i lost my citys and aint getting them back but there no chance im quiting the game lol well done hope u enjoy them citys

DeletedUser56389

plus ur sitting on a 2 man team and you dirtys joed sons i dont care what anyone says yous got yourself prepared for the war then started it not even a weeks noticed, 24 hrs noticed becuz that some how enof time to prepare yourself for a war, i dont care i u think im a bad person i know im not a bad person

DeletedUser56389

ur not even funny mate by any strech ur a complete nerd but thats fine i dont have any problems with u enjoy ur grepos and shhh dont mention my name ill not mention urs

DeletedUser56389

Please leave .
thats fine if u didnt report i know who it was.. was someone in my own alliance lol.. im sorry for coming across as such a Dhead. tbh but none of that matters should of kept my cool lol just leave it dont wanna talk about none of this dosnt do anyone any favours just dragging this out longer than it needs to b draged out, again im sorry :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

thats fine if u didnt report i know who it was.. was someone in my own alliance lol.. im sorry for coming across as such a Dhead but i was going threw **** tbh but none of that matters should of kept my cool lol just leave it dont wanna talk about none of this dosnt do anyone any favours just dragging this out longer than it needs to b draged out, again im sorry :)
heads up double posting is pretty frowned upon around here....quintuple posting is a whole other mess

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Yo ebouthz try not to take this the wrong way homie, but it seems like you got more aggression and aggravation going on than this game itself... some old school advice, don't bring your problems from home to work ( or in this case the game )

Or perhaps a better way to put it, keep the game only game, nothing about this should actually frustrate you, although yes when things don't go as well as you'd hope it can be frustrating, but thats what makes a person successful ( for a lack of better words
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
) , the ability to overcome that frustration quickly and continue on while still upholding their demeanor and not lashing out.

Easier said than done of course.. im guilty of it myself in the past, just life experiences imma share wit ya bro

DeletedUser56389

Yo ebouthz try not to take this the wrong way homie, but it seems like you got more aggression and aggravation going on than this game itself... some old school advice, don't bring your problems from home to work ( or in this case the game )

Or perhaps a better way to put it, keep the game only game, nothing about this should actually frustrate you, although yes when things don't go as well as you'd hope it can be frustrating, but thats what makes a person successful ( for a lack of better words
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
) , the ability to overcome that frustration quickly and continue on while still upholding their demeanor and not lashing out.

Easier said than done of course.. im guilty of it myself in the past, just life experiences imma share wit ya bro
no your 100% right mate shouldnt have been losing my temper and just gettin on like a complete tool, my own fault ive lost everything learned my lesson tho.. ty for the kind words:)

DeletedUser51175

Goats vs odin
blame game vs thor

has officially become

Goats and blame game - vs odin,thor,attica 1 attica 2 attica 3 (180players) i am sure there are some others u guys can share forum with :p

DeletedUser56389

Goats vs odin
blame game vs thor

has officially become

Goats and blame game - vs odin,thor,attica 1 attica 2 attica 3 (180players) i am sure there are some others u guys can share forum with :p
odins wont give me my citys back lol im out of this war :p odins are gettin smashed anyway lol

DeletedUser48582

Goats vs odin
blame game vs thor

has officially become

And before it was:

Goats 86 - 61 Sons with a difference of 400 cities. Plus some players from Goats should perhaps count for two since they Can gold up new nukes in one hour lol :eek::p

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Despite what most say though.. this one of the more even weighted worlds war / friendships / pacts wise go.

With FU fighting AC

and Goats/TBG fighting SoO and their pacts...

For real.. this world has had minmial pacting... every world has diplomacy.. but when it doesnt become way too over weighted towards one side is when it is respectable.. so kudos to all alliances in my own respects for that one