Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48256

Okay, how about I correct this:
  • Term 2 wasn't allowed major input on Domination, except for the design of the Victor reward (+10% warehouse capacity).
  • There were at least 6 topics discussed early on: Domination, spam, events, "ally-bashing", in-game communication and clarification/descriptions of certain in-game mechanics. This was obvious to anyone paying attention to the Discord server or the Weekly Updates thread on the external forums.
  • Your "thoughts" basically consisted of a couple of anecdotes. Oh, and a suggestion (made as a player) on the external forums about gold, not Domination.
  • Your communication was minimal. You never properly joined the EN GPC Skype chat. You shared a couple of anecdotes on the Discord and then disappeared. You did not make any post on behalf of the GPC on the externals forum. I think that counts as a lack of commitment for sure.
  • During at least some of this time, you were posting Propaganda on the En105 forums, so obviously had time to spare. When I messaged you to ask whether you were going to contribute to the GPC, you claimed to not know what to do. I gave advice on how to get involved, you never followed up.
  • You got removed by staff after not responding to a staff-made activity check that was open for a week.

So... how many of the Top 12 alliances are hugging (and inevitably denying it)?

Was gonna say Confetti aren’t hugging anyone but I don’t even think we’re top 12 anymore :D

DeletedUser10265

Hugging? Well who was it that wanted us to join you and another top 3 alliance against Anarchaos which would mean being 6 Alliances in total worth 17,5 million points against one alliance worth 7 million??? So tell me who’s The hugger?

Math is quite easy Fuzzer hit me up if you need any help in that matter as you clearly Seem to struggle.

And please tell me when we have ever pacted the number one alliance in a server? In Sel we fought the number one (while you were hugging - AGAIN lol). In Leon we fought everyone around us. My Alliance in Sinope and Nag.. well yet again we fought all our neighbors.

Quite embarrising performance this one.

So you didnt defend TF on SEL when we handed them a daily beating? They didnt ghost and leave thier wonder to you? you didnt try and broker a deal with us and the other main allaince at the same time?? man my bad donny.
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser48582

No we didnt stack revolts, share tabs etc. And where TF a number one alliance eh? They handed their wonder to us yes to prevent the mass huggers to get it which you Can hardly blame them.

Broker a deal? Well since we were allies is that so weird? Of course we talked anything would have been stupid facing 4-5 Alliances. But someone wanted the easy win instead - go figure who lol :eek:

This server would have been dead in a month if we joined a war on Anarchaos instead we have two wars all sides enjoy. This is what Grepolis is all about - Not winning in the quickest and easiest Way.

DeletedUser10265

No we didnt stack revolts, share tabs etc. And where TF a number one alliance eh? They handed their wonder to us yes to prevent the mass huggers to get it which you Can hardly blame them.

Broker a deal? Well since we were allies is that so weird? Of course we talked anything would have been stupid facing 4-5 Alliances. But someone wanted the easy win instead - go figure who lol :eek:

This server would have been dead in a month if we joined a war on Anarchaos instead we have two wars all sides enjoy. This is what Grepolis is all about - Not winning in the quickest and easiest Way.

So TF giving you their wonder wasn't for the easy win? cause up till then it was cool, but that forced the hand and lost you the world.

common, everyone knows Donp is just a NARCS mupppet.

DeletedUser48582

Lol okay so having two wonders Secure the win? You are smarter than you Sound Fuzz - impressive lol.

DeletedUser55183

Dude. Dewd. Doooooooode.

I really wish the term "hugger" would disappear for a while. Back on EN99 there was a rowdy conversation amongst the Fiasco team about whether we wanted to continue to go it alone or team up. I was among the band that wanted to go it alone but TF ghosting and giving you guys the wonder tipped the scales. I considered it a win that we got those no-gooder TF jackwagons to ghost so I left the server shortly afterward with a smile on my face but my team went on to clean your clocks for the real win.

Long story short... At least in EN99 pot calling the kettle black Don. Your decision lead us to team up against you guys and unless my memory is bad you guys were allied with a hell of a lot of teams.

DeletedUser48582

lol please State which now you are so certain and at the same time what we faced enemy-wise.

We were outnumbered 1:2-3.

DeletedUser55183

lol please State which now you are so certain and at the same time what we faced enemy-wise.

We were outnumbered 1:2-3.

Perhaps you were at the end but if you believe that the decisions you make largely determine your destiny then you understand that you lost because of things done and not done, rather than faults of other people.

DeletedUser56264

How is everyone doing at the moment? It has been a little quiet.

DeletedUser56405

well unfortunately I've gone and lost my 2012 account so it looks like im a newbbbbbbbb but someone get me into the core of this world so we can stir some **** up
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Why does everything always has to be about me? I'm not complaining, I LOVE THIS!
But just wondering.. I was already planning a hit on BDM and didnt know Anarcheos was hitting them aswell until a few hours before.

DeletedUser52308

Why does everything always has to be about me? I'm not complaining, I LOVE THIS!
But just wondering.. I was already planning a hit on BDM and didnt know Anarcheos was hitting them aswell until a few hours before.
Who's BDM?

DeletedUser48256

I guess you’re not number 1 anymore as you haven’t mentioned it in every other post recently? ;)

All good things come to an end, I hope you enjoyed it whilst it lasted :D

DeletedUser51175

Yes u did .. u have just been busted lying ...
If ur gonna lie then heres a few tips from a guy who knows a thing or two about the subject matter.

1- Dont do it when its obvious .
2- Dont have help doing it- that just inncludes more loose ends.
3 -make sure u have plausible deniability.
4- dont lie when you are not the smartest guy in the room.

Now take it or leave it but always remember YOU are never the smartest guy in the room