Trash Talk Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56389

eh that's usually enough to make you a non-threat, what more needs to be said past that :)
you were never a threat and youll never be a threat :D:D just checked looks like ur losing citys buddy and inactive 1 day hahah aww you alright?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48639

Just randomly dropping this out here, don't mind me

Only sends CS with TT's longer than 3hrs, uses Helen with a cs AND sends more than 39 LS? Damn I wish everyone would attack like you, would make my life a whole bit easier.
upload_2019-5-20_15-53-6.png
upload_2019-5-20_15-53-21.png

DeletedUser56389

hahah show the report were you thought i sent less than 38 ls and u only sent 38 birs to defend my cs but i sent 50 ls and got the city hehe, why not send my hero shes just sitting there, also i new you didnt have enof favour to sea storm them hahaha all talk no bark dont see you trying to take my citys :eek::p:p plus you had other people snipe my cs wasnt even you who sniped them ;) plus ive took TWO citys of you hahahaha whos making whos life easy hehe, youve sunk 3 or 4 of my cs s but ive took 2 citys from you hehe both 11k+:cool::confused:

DeletedUser48639

Plenty of CS she took to a watery grave herself. Just here to offer a little hand because sniping every CS no matter how easy gets boring, that's why some of us decided to join in on the fun :)

DeletedUser56389

Plenty of CS she took to a watery grave herself. Just here to offer a little hand because sniping every CS no matter how easy gets boring, that's why some of us decided to join in on the fun :)
yea yea yous know yous had to join in and save her befor i took the rest of her citys hahah , and by the looks of it i wouldve took them if it wasnt for yous hehe well done on the snipe tho u got lucky beating my 2 second window fairplay ;);)

A full page of negative comments are my name didn't get dropped once? UNACCEPTABLE!
cf348eb44bf694a795c93474a3b8ea9a.png

Too easy!
Even with the help of Goats and Uncle Bob these noob couldn't stop me! That's why I'm number 1!

But for real you guys defended pretty well for your size. Nicely done.

DeletedUser56389

A full page of negative comments are my name didn't get dropped once? UNACCEPTABLE!
cf348eb44bf694a795c93474a3b8ea9a.png

Too easy!
Even with the help of Goats and Uncle Bob these noob couldn't stop me! That's why I'm number 1!

But for real you guys defended pretty well for your size. Nicely done.
geuss i was taking ur place for an hour or 2 :p well done on the citys hahah

DeletedUser30636

hahah show the report were you thought i sent less than 38 ls and u only sent 38 birs to defend my cs but i sent 50 ls and got the city hehe, why not send my hero shes just sitting there, also i new you didnt have enof favour to sea storm them hahaha all talk no bark dont see you trying to take my citys :eek::p:p plus you had other people snipe my cs wasnt even you who sniped them ;) plus ive took TWO citys of you hahahaha whos making whos life easy hehe, youve sunk 3 or 4 of my cs s but ive took 2 citys from you hehe both 11k+:cool::confused:
if this game survives another 3 years you'll look back on this thread and cringe so hard for yourself....

DeletedUser56389

if this game survives another 3 years you'll look back on this thread and cringe so hard for yourself....
no im alright thank you, doubt ill be playing this game for another 3 years haha, you cringing now for me?

DeletedUser56389

cringe for the people who turned a 1v1 to a 5v1 or 4v1 whatever, prob 10 of yas jumped in tryin to beat that 2 second window god knows, and your not even playing this world wtf r u doing commenting on the forum hahah abit weird like

DeletedUser56389

no one else have an opinion i need to hear?:D:D no one even gonna tell me well done for getting back up to 100k after being smashed up by my own alliance n threw to the dogs?