Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date
@iMrCornetto you were saying?
e1b7f957d3002e74018cb24e538c0eac.png

Yes u did .. u have just been busted lying ...
If ur gonna lie then heres a few tips from a guy who knows a thing or two about the subject matter.

1- Dont do it when its obvious .
2- Dont have help doing it- that just inncludes more loose ends.
3 -make sure u have plausible deniability.
4- dont lie when you are not the smartest guy in the room.

Now take it or leave it but always remember YOU are never the smartest guy in the room
lying about what? About me wanting to hit BDM before I even knew Anarcheos had an OP? I can even show some proof if you want.
74284cb5e3a350249d6e6e0ee1b198d7.png

This was done on thursday, and I only got notice of an OP on BDM friday at what, 5PM server time?

DeletedUser51718

Who cares who planned what- at the end of the day the only thing that matters are what time cs's land, not the banner :)

DeletedUser51718

They knew more about that than we did- first I knew it had a cs inbound :p

DeletedUser56371

Top 12:

1. Fiasco United - Haven't had much contact with them, but you must be pretty good to be winning a war against Anarchaos. Hugging with the Scrappy GOATS though is a little disappointing, and don't even try to deny it because I've had multiple confirms from multiple diplomats.

2. Scrappy GOATS / blame game - Really? Trying to form a coalition against Anarchaos and have everyone gang up on one alliance until only 50 gold abusers are left duking it out for a crown? Disappointing to say the least, but I guess since this is the entire server anyways you don't really have a choice. And seriously, putting 3 spies in an alliance when you have numerical, points, and player advantage is so dumb. From the few amount of people I've talked to you seem like a fun group but I think underhanded tactics make the game pointless and no fun for real competitors.

3. Anarchaos / Real Anarchaos - I used to think you guys had some shred of integrity, with you at least fighting Confetti, but that's flown out the window. First, you attack Beautiful Day Monster in a massive Op after 20Bucks approaches you? That was 10 million against 800,000 points, not to mention the player and gold differential. Then, hugging The Saboteurs and running a joint Op on us at Uncle Bob's, all because we tried to help some people who were getting ganged up on? 13 million against 3 million now? Please. Maybe fight Scrappy GOATS or FU for a change and stop wasting all of your offense on us. Enjoy taking my cities.

4. Sons of Odin / Thor - Apparently these guys are vets from other worlds, but they've played pretty sloppily against us at Uncle Bob's. I appreciate Don's efforts not to screw up the server with a huge teamup, though. Good luck in your wars.

5. The Saboteurs - What a joke. You all worship Erik like he's a god, yet he has demonstrated little to no skill beyond basic tactics when he ran an op on us out of the blue. I've sunk 7 of his CS personally, and can't wait to sink more. And God knows we'll have to sink more, because like the rest of you losers at the top of this server, all he does is buy unlimited amounts of gold. 6 CS from the same city in 12 hours is pathetic. Why don't you just let nassk do all your dirty work like she already does and stick to your hugging diplomacy so you can win the server? First, you cried for Anarchaos to help you when you were getting wrecked by Confetti, and now you are running a joint Op with them. Have fun winning another crown in 2 months.

6. Uncle Bob's Fun House - The best group of people I could have asked for when coming back to the game. I'm sorry that it has been ruined by gold spending whores since I last played 6 years ago. Big shoutout to Denn, Joshjess, TeAukura, kayleia, Bal, and the rest of the gang. I've enjoyed playing with you and I hope to keep in touch.

7. ???? - The name says it all. No idea who you fellows are.

8. Black Watch - Ditto to above.

9. Republic I, 2, 57, 86, etc etc - The former Infinite Army academy that trolled around Ocean 56. Have fun competing against the big boys the the north of you.

10. Beautiful Day Monster - I have no clue who the rest of these alliances in the top 20 are, so I'll end on these fine fellows. I'm sorry that Anarchaos doesn't have the balls to Op someone their own size. It's been a pleasure sinking many of their CS with you over the last 6 days. Hopefully we can see each other on a different server, but I'm not sure I'll continue playing with the game and community as broken as it is. I had fun with you and I would love to join your group on a different server.

That's all, folks.

For the mods who might be reading this: I have no idea how to submit suggestions on improving the game, but I think you people should make separate server(s) where no gold spending is allowed. Then we'd see who really has skill playing this game. Plus all the other servers will still have golding out the wazoo so you would certainly still be able to make money.

DeletedUser48256

Top 12:

1. Fiasco United - Haven't had much contact with them, but you must be pretty good to be winning a war against Anarchaos. Hugging with the Scrappy GOATS though is a little disappointing, and don't even try to deny it because I've had multiple confirms from multiple diplomats.

2. Scrappy GOATS / blame game - Really? Trying to form a coalition against Anarchaos and have everyone gang up on one alliance until only 50 gold abusers are left duking it out for a crown? Disappointing to say the least, but I guess since this is the entire server anyways you don't really have a choice. And seriously, putting 3 spies in an alliance when you have numerical, points, and player advantage is so dumb. From the few amount of people I've talked to you seem like a fun group but I think underhanded tactics make the game pointless and no fun for real competitors.

3. Anarchaos / Real Anarchaos - I used to think you guys had some shred of integrity, with you at least fighting Confetti, but that's flown out the window. First, you attack Beautiful Day Monster in a massive Op after 20Bucks approaches you? That was 10 million against 800,000 points, not to mention the player and gold differential. Then, hugging The Saboteurs and running a joint Op on us at Uncle Bob's, all because we tried to help some people who were getting ganged up on? 13 million against 3 million now? Please. Maybe fight Scrappy GOATS or FU for a change and stop wasting all of your offense on us. Enjoy taking my cities.

4. Sons of Odin / Thor - Apparently these guys are vets from other worlds, but they've played pretty sloppily against us at Uncle Bob's. I appreciate Don's efforts not to screw up the server with a huge teamup, though. Good luck in your wars.

5. The Saboteurs - What a joke. You all worship Erik like he's a god, yet he has demonstrated little to no skill beyond basic tactics when he ran an op on us out of the blue. I've sunk 7 of his CS personally, and can't wait to sink more. And God knows we'll have to sink more, because like the rest of you losers at the top of this server, all he does is buy unlimited amounts of gold. 6 CS from the same city in 12 hours is pathetic. Why don't you just let nassk do all your dirty work like she already does and stick to your hugging diplomacy so you can win the server? First, you cried for Anarchaos to help you when you were getting wrecked by Confetti, and now you are running a joint Op with them. Have fun winning another crown in 2 months.

6. Uncle Bob's Fun House - The best group of people I could have asked for when coming back to the game. I'm sorry that it has been ruined by gold spending whores since I last played 6 years ago. Big shoutout to Denn, Joshjess, TeAukura, kayleia, Bal, and the rest of the gang. I've enjoyed playing with you and I hope to keep in touch.

7. ???? - The name says it all. No idea who you fellows are.

8. Black Watch - Ditto to above.

9. Republic I, 2, 57, 86, etc etc - The former Infinite Army academy that trolled around Ocean 56. Have fun competing against the big boys the the north of you.

10. Beautiful Day Monster - I have no clue who the rest of these alliances in the top 20 are, so I'll end on these fine fellows. I'm sorry that Anarchaos doesn't have the balls to Op someone their own size. It's been a pleasure sinking many of their CS with you over the last 6 days. Hopefully we can see each other on a different server, but I'm not sure I'll continue playing with the game and community as broken as it is. I had fun with you and I would love to join your group on a different server.

That's all, folks.

For the mods who might be reading this: I have no idea how to submit suggestions on improving the game, but I think you people should make separate server(s) where no gold spending is allowed. Then we'd see who really has skill playing this game. Plus all the other servers will still have golding out the wazoo so you would certainly still be able to make money.

So for somebody coming back from VM to a dead alliance (confetti) in O54, who would you recommend joining?
I like a fight and I don’t like hugging.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
So because we're not fight goats AND Anarchaos at the same time we're hugging? and if you ask grape, they're winning the way, atleast they showed they can still op an alliance.