Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56389

You know your opponent cant figure anything witty to say when they just throw insults with no substance out.

Ill say it here as i said to u in ure PM before u felt the need for more attention here in the externals
I love weed and will smoke till the day i die, still successful in life.. so if the tao worst things u have on me is you killin 160 or so ls in my harbor and callin me a "drug addict " when i have 420 on my name and openly talk about weed to any and all.. than i know i already won. But ill do u favor though since u canr seem to figure it out and ill spare anyone who wanda to use this thread as an actual top 12.. u cant seem to let me go eubothz so by the end of the day ill make a seperate tab in here just for us where we can celebrate our new found friendship based off your need for attention and overal court jester like stupidity
lol i tried to be nice to u so lol and if u check our pms all u do is insult me or try show me how much smarter than me u are lol yes u win bro, whats succesful to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

What a warm welcome back!
0059.gif

DeletedUser10265

All this Coalition sillyness. Like im sorry is there actually any lagit top 5 alliance that dont have 1 sub alliance?

So anarch isnt two allainces made up partial premade plus allaince’s theyve beaten? Combine them two and they have highest point value period!!

TBG/SG

FU/TRFU

Point is there is no alliance with just 45 players fighting for themselves and there team. This whole argueing convo about coalitions is stupid. We are all coalitions!!! Stop crying already.

DeletedUser30636

All this Coalition sillyness. Like im sorry is there actually any lagit top 5 alliance that dont have 1 sub alliance?

So anarch isnt two allainces made up partial premade plus allaince’s theyve beaten? Combine them two and they have highest point value period!!

TBG/SG

FU/TRFU

Point is there is no alliance with just 45 players fighting for themselves and there team. This whole argueing convo about coalitions is stupid. We are all coalitions!!! Stop crying already.
i think someone needs to explain the difference between sister alliances/branches and coalitions to good ol' fuzzer

DeletedUser10265

D
i think someone needs to explain the difference between sister alliances/branches and coalitions to good ol' fuzzer

Does it really matter. One team of 45 wins. Thats it. Not the entire coalition and or entire alliance plus sister. Lol

DeletedUser30636

D

Does it really matter. One team of 45 wins. Thats it. Not the entire coalition and or entire alliance plus sister. Lol
guess it really doesnt matter what you call it, in fact isnt an alliance itself really just a coalition of players? nobody asked you to get all technical with the vocabulary in here my guy

DeletedUser51175

As i can see it right now

1 side consists of
Anarcheos
Real anarcheos sister alliance
Saboteurs got support from anarcheos
Collabrateurs- got support from anarcheos
Leverage -got support from anarcheos
Vanguard - yea !

Side 2
Fiasco :p (fair fight)

Side 3
Scrappy goats
The blame game
Quantety 2

Vs

Collabroteurs
Saboteurs
Odin

This is just how i see it and it seems like that first war is kinnda the biggest coallition i have seen in a long time , and it really suprises me

DeletedUser56389

1 side consists of
Anarcheos
Vanguard - yea !

Side 2

Side 3
Scrappy goats
The blame game
Quantety 2

Vs

Collabroteurs
Saboteurs
Odin

This is just how i see it and it seems like that first war is kinnda the biggest coallition i have seen in a long time , and it really suprises me
the blame game and scrappy goats is the biggest what ever ya wanna call it in the game lol, AC n the real AC is 45 players + 5 or 6 players the same as fiasco has with - the real fiacso, so the only really people that has a full 2 man team is you guys + yous work along side with Fu, dont blame yous for that wud just be stupid to start attacking ur only real chance of winning this world

TromboneTom

Strategos

1 side consists of
Anarcheos
Vanguard - yea !

Side 2

Side 3
Scrappy goats
The blame game
Quantety 2

Vs

Collabroteurs
Saboteurs
Odin

Diplo dont suit you, leave it to the puppetmaster.

DeletedUser19318

Vanguard ... lol... we could be rimed in one opp... we are friends of all .. holding hands with even QoQ and TBG
btw William.. I was invited here from your leader... and just to be clear... I am not even a founder in Vanguard.

DeletedUser48639

Guys can we please divert attention to how I'm never getting any dailies and this is detrimental for the long term health and well being of my self image, because everyone knows dailies are the ultimate proof of skill.

upset because again no daily today ;(

EDIT: nuts took it from me of all people

DeletedUser51175

Vanguard ... lol... we could be rimed in one opp... we are friends of all .. holding hands with even QoQ and TBG
btw William.. I was invited here from your leader... and just to be clear... I am not even a founder in Vanguard.

Now i am very very inntresteded ?
Who is my leader again ? becouse Then me and him will need to have a chat