Trash Talk

archdude

Phrourach
The World itself is Trash, what trash talk. 1 hour into the game and you've got gold pushing forward already

DeletedUser6812

So 5 hours in and someone is almost conquest ready..

More gold spent by this one player in 5 hours than me in several years. I get the felling no morale might let the whales loose.

DeletedUser30636

already complaints about gold? doesnt take much gold to get cq ready anymore with the tut quests. I was revolt ready in a day and i maybe spent $20 on side

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Just take me back to the days where gold wasn't so OP! :p You could be as active as possible and still be passed up by gold users. P2W? Uh, yes.

I'd rather pay a flat membership rate for better quality worlds that had no gold involved. Just like some other MMOs... don't see how this hasn't crossed InnoGames mind. And they'd still be keeping the gold whales in the F2P worlds.

DeletedUser54537

Actually I was surprised because there are less gold whores than expected. I can see maybe 4 gold users and 1 of them being very big

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
I guess my joke of a "trash talk" hit a few nerves, I've received this message! :D

I see you complain on forums? Not really fair to be saying stuff like that when theres literally only 1 gold player

archdude

Phrourach
3k city already. whats the point. Speed 4 is easy to keep up but this is just pure aids. Cya
That is to be expected. You can get all sorts of players here, but such speed is only for a few, you can still compete with 99% players, so stop being and play hard, gotta make an effort to keep world competitive man

Last edited by a moderator:
That is to be expected. You can get all sorts of players here, but such speed is only for a few, you can still compete with 99% players, so stop being and play hard, gotta make an effort to keep world competitive man
Keep the world competitive, it really is competitive when people are just going to gold nuke upon nuke/city upon city when youre here playing without gold, yea lemme just NOT waste all my time nolifing this server tyvm

archdude

Phrourach
Keep the world competitive, it really is competitive when people are just going to gold nuke upon nuke/city upon city when youre here playing without gold, yea lemme just NOT waste all my time nolifing this server tyvm
So you mean to say that the grepolis is a 1 man game? Cause mostly 1 or 2 of top alliance are golding like crazy, the rest can be competed against. If just the 1 golder makes you scared then what's the point of having an alliance?
Please don't subject others to your narrow subjective viewpoint. 1 person golding just looks fancy, it doesn't decide the world all by itself. If you can't digest such a simple matter then it's better to quit, rather than whining in externals where hardly 20 people notice this.

So you mean to say that the grepolis is a 1 man game? Cause mostly 1 or 2 of top alliance are golding like crazy, the rest can be competed against. If just the 1 golder makes you scared then what's the point of having an alliance?
Please don't subject others to your narrow subjective viewpoint. 1 person golding just looks fancy, it doesn't decide the world all by itself. If you can't digest such a simple matter then it's better to quit, rather than whining in externals where hardly 20 people notice this.
Fair enough although still not playing this garbage where people already dropping 100$'s.

elliseh

Chiliarch
Fair enough although still not playing this garbage where people already dropping 100$'s.
Best feeling is beating them when you spend 0 and they spend tons
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif