Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54451

Only true noobs make Top 12's during bp which is why I'm doing it.

1 Legions of Eligos ~Swim. I recognize players like Raydium88.
2 Zero Tolerance ~Swim. I'm the founder of this alliance. All experienced players. A pre-made.
3 Ohana mag ik je foto? ~Sink.
4 The Vikings ~Sink. First alliance to have a sister alliance... LOL.
5 The Vikings II ~Sink.
6 Cobra Kai ~Sink
7 Primordial Britannicus ~Sink
8 NuKe Unleashed ~Sink
9 GruesomeBloodyHooligans ~Sink
10 Masked Profanity ~Swim. This is Smilodon's alliance. Pre-made.
11 ???? ~Sink. Their best player is WhitchunterGeneral. He doesn't seem to be building up his city though.
12 Strawberry Trojans ~Unknown. Just saw this alliance come about today. No comment on this one.

DeletedUser56443

Zero Tolerance Swim
Legions of Eligos Swim
The Vikings Float
Ohana mag ik je foto? -
The Vikings II Sink
Cobra Kai Sink
Primordial Britannicus Sink
NuKe Unleashed Swim
???? Swim
GruesomeBloodyHooligans I dont really know lol.
Masked Profanity Swim
Strawberry Trojans Sink

Attachments

• grepoz.png
    grepoz.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 32

DeletedUser45360

My first ever Top 10, I hope you enjoy!

1. Legions of Eligos

I have high hopes for this team and predict they will do extremely well. I suspect that this team will not be successful fighting against any decent team. SWIM

2. Zero Tolerance

This team is led by some random dude who popped out of nowhere. He comes and goes when he pleases, so this alliance will obviously SINK after a month or two.

3. Ohana mag ik je foto?

I don't know them, but their top guy has some deep pockets so maybe he can keep them afloat for a bit. FLOAT

4. The Vikings I, II & III

Lol, what is this? SINK

5. Masked Profanity

LUL. What the hell happened to this team? They had such a good roster back on Kastoria. However, now it looks like one big joke. Firstly, how is a player who doesn't even use premiums (Rosenthia) ranked 6th in your group? That is shocking. It seems like a merge between the junk from TBWC and a few of Miknel's guys.

Miknel always plays fast worlds so this choice of world seems odd to me. I am guessing his OG members, MANSHEAD, free, tetra, etc. are busy or still recuperating from the fight on Kastoria and now he has to play with the junk from TKF's group who like slow worlds. SINK

Will finish later

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54451

1. Legions of Eligos

I have high hopes for this team and predict they will do extremely well. I suspect that this team will not be successful fighting against any decent team, but they have Silver Witch who won't be moderating this world, but obviously has friends amongst the moderation team and will easily get you banned if she suspects that you are cheating! So, be careful with this team. SWIM

2. Zero Tolerance

This team is led by some random dude who popped out of nowhere. He comes and goes when he pleases, so this alliance will obviously SINK after a month or two.

3. Ohana mag ik je foto?

I don't know them, but their top guy has some deep pockets so maybe he can keep them afloat for a bit. FLOAT

Lol, what is this? SINK

5. Masked Profanity

LUL. What the hell happened to this team? They had such a good roster back on Kastoria. However, now it looks like one big joke. Firstly, how is a player who doesn't even use premiums (Rosenthia) ranked 6th in your group? That is shocking. It seems like a merge between the junk from TBWC and a few of Miknel's guys.

Miknel always plays fast worlds so this choice of world seems odd to me. I am guessing his OG members, MANSHEAD, free, tetra, etc. are busy or still recuperating from the fight on Kastoria and now he has to play with the junk from TKF's group who like slow worlds. SINK

Will finish later
Bruh. You made a top 5...

DeletedUser45360

You'll get used to it, following simple instruction and ensuring he's actually informed before posting are not his strong suit

When u are ready to play a real Grepolis world and not some random speed 2 thing please contact me

DeletedUser53831

You should play a slower world, you will last longer here than in Kastoria.

DeletedUser56389

1. Legions of Eligos

I have high hopes for this team and predict they will do extremely well. I suspect that this team will not be successful fighting against any decent team, but they have Silver Witch who won't be moderating this world, but obviously has friends amongst the moderation team and will easily get you banned if she suspects that you are cheating! So, be careful with this team. SWIM

2. Zero Tolerance

3. Ohana mag ik je foto?

Lol, what is this? SINK

5. Masked Profanity

Will finish later
legions of eligos team is full of sick players i dont no what ur talking about, doubt silver witch is the type to cheat herself by getting people banned lol this is the most stupidest top 12 ive ever seen the worlds 2 hours old fs make a top 12 after a month lol

DeletedUser45360

legions of eligos team is full of sick players i dont no what ur talking about, doubt silver witch is the type to cheat herself by getting people banned lol this is the most stupidest top 12 ive ever seen the worlds 2 hours old fs make a top 12 after a month lol
You misunderstood my post. Reread it.

Status
Not open for further replies.