Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

Sunfyre

Phrourach
'This is all coming back to Leverage'
Forget Leverage, lol. If you thought us going after one of Jason's cities yesterday was a joint op, I am sorry for you.
If he'd been online, you wouldn't have seen us do anything. Stop blaming your lost cities on a joint op, when we haven't done anything to join in, and you know that's a fact. It all comes down to propaganda on the forums though, doesn't it?

DeletedUser30636

'This is all coming back to Leverage'
Forget Leverage, lol. If you thought us going after one of Jason's cities yesterday was a joint op, I am sorry for you.
If he'd been online, you wouldn't have seen us do anything. Stop blaming your lost cities on a joint op, when we haven't done anything to join in, and you know that's a fact. It all comes down to propaganda on the forums though, doesn't it?
you dont have to all be going after the same city for it to be a joint op lol, if your really telling me rn that 3 different alliances Opping us at the same time isnt coordinated then i dont think theres any conversation worth having. your still spreading out defense, your still working together, its still a joint Op (call it what you want but that doesnt change what it is)

DeletedUser56380

As much as id LOVE to leave this on that note I have one other thing. Using the argument Leverage is 1-54 against Fiasco is kinda irrelevant when youre complaining about two MRAs (maybe? They got a lot of people so idk) hitting you on the flank. PLUS, it seems yous have started that war yourself as yous are 56-5 against EK and Ghosties.

So whats your point here? This still comes back to being completely fair and yous wanna cry about it cause the puzzle isnt falling into place for you.

DeletedUser48256

Maybe FU and SG should form a coalition just to show the world what a world-killing coalition actually looks like. If you were in Leon then you will know that, right now, Side is going pretty well in terms of evenly-matched fights. Let's not start chucking the "coalition" word out there when there aren't any.

FU has an agreement with SG.
Anarch has an agreement with Sabs.

That's all there is to know. If there were a coalition then you'd soon know about it because I'd be here crying about the fact there's a coalition
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

D.Dall

Phrourach
Sons was done in by inactivity, if nothing else. Notice the amount of boots.
This is bullshit and you guys know it, when the war started it was 3 to 1 in members SG, TBG and Poop.. ally against Sons, and if we are using boots because we are good at sniping, Well then are you guys using it timing attack.

Sorry for my english here but I am on vacation so no translate.

DeletedUser48582

Lol just to kill Griffies argument completely i made a check two weeks ago. Sons where at 5,3 mill. At Day 1 of the war while Goats was at 9,4 mill.

So stop the BS about a fair fight lol. A bit pathetic you need to claim that to boost your ego lol.

1saaa

Strategos
I would just like to get a few things clear:

As far as the north is concerned Erik has NAPed with a fair few and now those fair few are going after Anarchaos instead (with Fiasco).

@iMrCornetto is completely right. this is no where near to a game breaking coalition. If you want to see what that is just ask anyone who was on Leontini. Even if goats and Fiasco are working together to my knowledge they have not gone for the same team at the same time whilst Anarchaos and Sabotuers have. This entire thing is a mess of pacts and NAP's.

Also, one last thing to point out: when you compare the points between Fiasco and the rim teams they are working with (to my knowledge) and Anarchaos and Saboteurs you will notice that the latter group still has more points.

If someone would like to compile a list of who we know for certain is working with each other then feel free :)

DeletedUser48639

I would just like to get a few things clear:

As far as the north is concerned Erik has NAPed with a fair few and now those fair few are going after Anarchaos instead (with Fiasco).

@iMrCornetto is completely right. this is no where near to a game breaking coalition. If you want to see what that is just ask anyone who was on Leontini. Even if goats and Fiasco are working together to my knowledge they have not gone for the same team at the same time whilst Anarchaos and Sabotuers have. This entire thing is a mess of pacts and NAP's.

Also, one last thing to point out: when you compare the points between Fiasco and the rim teams they are working with (to my knowledge) and Anarchaos and Saboteurs you will notice that the latter group still has more points.

If someone would like to compile a list of who we know for certain is working with each other then feel free :)
Did you seriously just voice a NUANCED opinion on the EXTERNAL FORUMS?!

You don't belong on the internets.

DeletedUser48639

I can confirm this. Sloth and I have planned this entire war from the start. It's a charade meant to make Goats think we are fighting each other. Then, we will merge and become Anarchaos United, and sweep the entire server.

All the cities we have lost and troops that died were all part of the conspiracy. Even our own members don't know it!

DeletedUser56081

Lol just to kill Griffies argument completely i made a check two weeks ago. Sons where at 5,3 mill. At Day 1 of the war while Goats was at 9,4 mill.

So stop the BS about a fair fight lol. A bit pathetic you need to claim that to boost your ego lol.
Don I look at city count not points and this war has been going on a lot longer than a few weeks.

DeletedUser56081

This is bullshit and you guys know it, when the war started it was 3 to 1 in members SG, TBG and Poop.. ally against Sons, and if we are using boots because we are good at sniping, Well then are you guys using it timing attack.

Sorry for my english here but I am on vacation so no translate.
What part of city count do you not get? Who said anything about bots? If you are using them, it sure is not helping.

DeletedUser48582

Don I look at city count not points and this war has been going on a lot longer than a few weeks.
Its a difference of 4 million and we had way more small Cities so cant see how that will help the argument - a 2000 point City is hardly better than a 12.000 point :eek: My numbers is from start if May and taken from grepolife ;)

DeletedUser56081

Its a difference of 4 million and we had way more small Cities so cant see how that will help the argument - a 2000 point City is hardly better than a 12.000 point :eek: My numbers is from start if May and taken from grepolife ;)
Hey it is not fault if you spent more time founding cities instead of conquering them. Lets see those grepolife stats

DeletedUser56081

what part of out numbered 3 to 1 do you not get?
You were not outnumbered 3-1, stop exaggerating. You are really going to stoke poops ego if you tell him he is worth 45 players by himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51175

Well don at the war started - your alliance was at about 7.5 million - we where about 8.8 million -

It was sons of thor 36 players vs Tbg 43 players
It was sons of odin vs scrappy goats 45 vs 45

Then we also had poops squad - so at the point of war we can add another 5 players there.

so the nummber becomes

92 players vs 81 players at the begiiining of the war - the fact that we made so many of the odin players quit cant really be blamed..

But both Don and d,dall is correect , we always had an advantage in nummbers (it is very small and has gotten bigger as the war has dragged on)

also the fact that we managed some very good first attacks when the war started helped - able to kill off large amounts of Defense on players who obviously did not update their post.

I dont have anything bad to say about the odin guys Tbh - they have getting battered , smashed and they dont give up :)

Even though Don we have our dissagreaments - your team has my respect , more tenacious SOBs i have rarly come across in this game :D

Stay fluffy