Trash Talk

DeletedUser54384

Keep the world competitive, it really is competitive when people are just going to gold nuke upon nuke/city upon city when youre here playing without gold, yea lemme just NOT waste all my time nolifing this server tyvm

Is there any rule or not written rule of not using gold? You have money, you want have fun with having army and buildings built without using a lot of time on farming every 10 min, then use it, why do you complain?

archdude

Phrourach
Hmm... A few hours already and we still got no jokes about the alliance "Silent Storm". Maybe grepolis is dying after all.

This is with the new gold system there is no chance on making steady gold dally, you need to compete with vultures that sit and stare at their screen.
What was wrong with the old system?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

This is with the new gold system there is no chance on making steady gold dally, you need to compete with vultures that sit and stare at their screen.
What was wrong with the old system?
this new gold system makes gold trading so easy, i've probably made 2k in the day and half i've been in this server. you dont need to stare at your screen this early, just check every once in awhile

Last edited by a moderator:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Glad to see ppl finally coming around on the new gold trading system. Ive been trying to tell everyone how much more fair it is towards the active non money spenders, everyone just cries " oh fine ill just stare at a screen all day,"

I literally am here for gold trading, login every hour or two collect resources and get 100 gold trading lol. At over 2k gold from this world.. and my marketplace is only 10 ( i havent built much at all, some of my team i came here with to trade have made well over 3k a piece)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
In EN115 where im actually playing for real, before the market dried up, i was at about 20k gold earned from trades. I know ppl who claim to of made over 20k.

Dont cry about changes ppl, in a game that is dying like everyone claims, change is needed and should be welcomed. This is one of those changes that benefits the.little guys. I love it

1saaa

Strategos
A few of us from en114 are here as well. The markets are roaring and I'm looking forward to having some emergency gold in my back pocket for when it's needed. It's a luxury I rarely have in grepolis.

And mole man is right. If your in a good place you should be able to make much more than you would otherwise with gold traders taking the lions share.

DeletedUser36697

That is to be expected. You can get all sorts of players here, but such speed is only for a few, you can still compete with 99% players, so stop being and play hard, gotta make an effort to keep world competitive man

play hard and spend to keep up with the big spenders just what inno wants..

1saaa

Strategos
wow, the world chat and external forum died already
Some forums are better than others. Pharae has surprisingly active externals when you consider the player base of that server.

I suppose that this server also lacks some of the more vocal conquest types. Barring those two wonderful people who had an incredible spat a few days ago.

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Well I'll give it a go... how much, in dollars, has romanvv used in gold so far? Guess below (hint: probably about your avg monthly European wage) :rolleyes:

1saaa

Strategos
Well the gold has been lovely so far. i am a pathetic simmer and even i have managed to get about 300. But, i know that other golden hounds have made more :)

55 is good for gold trading.

DeletedUser54451

hmmmm suspicious that the ranked 2 player loses his 13k city to ranked 1 player (romanvv)
cs tt would have been well over 5 hours as well
Probably got caught offline or something. Plus the warning alert not working.