Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser50990

no one likes a cherry picker, but it seems to be all you're capable of. This was in regard to us hitting you after you hit goats after easter break. After you declined our talks and obliterated the center of the map, you can bet you sweet *** I made deals with people to protect my team. That's the goal of a leader, to play the board and protect his team. Something you showed the server you were incapable of, now go and accept your anarchaos invite boy

TBwQ3hu.png

i posted the part that was relevant. it doesn't change with the extra context. you made a promise to be a lick boy when you dropped. and you've kept your word like a good dog.

DeletedUser10265

lol where ever nuts are, fuzzer's nose isnt too far away.
that was actually clever, who helped you with that line, anarch? hoping there ganna help you win as well lol, even if you joined anarch you wouldn't make the top 45 to win dummy, yet you bank on them hahaha, your so lame bro. Keep playing your airhead tactics and believe you ever had a chance, then you wonder why we didn't wanna give you leader rights, and only did so to shut you up, your a "deer in the headlights" your ops are garbage and laughable at most, and you have no actual talent in grepo other then embarrassing yourself.

DeletedUser50990

that was actually clever, who helped you with that line, anarch? hoping there ganna help you win as well lol, even if you joined anarch you wouldn't make the top 45 to win dummy, yet you bank on them hahaha, your so lame bro. Keep playing your airhead tactics and believe you ever had a chance, then you wonder why we didn't wanna give you leader rights, and only did so to shut you up, your a "deer in the headlights" your ops are garbage and laughable at most, and you have no actual talent in grepo other then embarrassing yourself.

what are you doing? nuts hasn't posted anything yet. wait your turn

DeletedUser10265

what are you doing? nuts hasn't posted anything yet. wait your turn

up i guess anarch wasnt around to help you with another clever line, welp since you Mass Mailed Fiasco crying about how unfair nuts is lol, i figured id just respond here on how none of us care about your mass mail and are just laughing about it and you in our discord, do yourself a favor and stop, its bad enough the entire server knows your a few fries short of a happy meal, don't loose what little respect your alliance has for you too

DeletedUser50990

up i guess anarch wasnt around to help you with another clever line, welp since you Mass Mailed Fiasco crying about how unfair nuts is lol, i figured id just respond here on how none of us care about your mass mail and are just laughing about it and you in our discord, do yourself a favor and stop, its bad enough the entire server knows your a few fries short of a happy meal, don't loose what little respect your alliance has for you too

i wasn't talking to you. you were sent a copy as a courtesy. stay yourself, fuzzy.

DeletedUser54339

I really love the way the best living hugger of this game creates fake news just to throw mud on my name to influence the opinion, lovely Erik.
I didnt want to jump the forum as I do not live in a dark little room spending all my money and rl frustrations on a game and trying to hug every living creature that spawns here like Erik. I can say I have a real life too, fortunately.
You do not want to work with me because the last thing I would do in this game is to team up with you.
I've made the mistake once (at my 1st EN server when I didn't know yet what a poor person you are) to believe your words and keep a relationship that started from the 1st day of the server and ended up when I've made you understand we wouldnt have merged for WW. Your co-founder adamesi ghosted for the shame of your poor and speculator diplomacy.
Do you really believe what you say? Do you really say I do dishonest deals when you broke your own deals breaking the pact with us in105 non-respecting literally any of your agreement deals, telling me that you had to break the pact to give the players some fun because we were the only ones remained playing but at the same time telling bullsh*t about me to the whole server? Only a no-brainer and who doesn't know you yet would believe your words.
You are hugging again the whole server to keep standing a coalition that has no-sense, again.
Do you really say that I would have made an agreement to win WW together for 200 players when you literally teamed up with oc56,66,65,55,54,45,53,43,64,63 to defeat us at WW and you weren't even able to make 7 WW all together, what a loser.
I kept the agreement with your alliance for the respect I had for your co-founder Adamesi, a real player, not a loser like you. You can tell whatever you want, but every player that know who you are, don't want to deal with you. Get over it, peasant
You were the only ones remaining playing? Sorry in advance for the caps lock

BUT YOUR WHOLE POOR EXCUSE FOR A TEAM (with a couple of honourable exceptions) LITERALLY RAN INTO VM EN MASSE RATHER THAN FIGHT SKULLS

DeletedUser54592

"BUT YOUR WHOLE POOR EXCUSE FOR A TEAM (with a couple of honourable exceptions) LITERALLY RAN INTO VM EN MASSE RATHER THAN FIGHT SKULLS"

I would like to add an exclaimer here... I was already in VM recovering from a knee replacement op. A bit disappointed to come back to an empty house but hey, it was more of a protest than a tactic. Once we had recovered from our pact betrayal, we re-grouped, averted an attempted coup by TF and soldiered on.

Was the mass VM a mistake? Indeed it was. But you know it could be worse. Some of us could have jumped ship to the alliance that looked most likely to win the world or simply ghosted when the fight was on. Now that is much more shameful ;)

By the way, I personally have no animosity towards Skulls or their leaders. They played a great game. If the intent is to win the world, then their tactics were better than ours. Fair play to them.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Seems Die Antwoord and Die Antwoord II got disbanned.
I am told their founder had no answer (antwoord lmao), when he got busted to be Poopstan puppet from start of this server.
Oh well.... Seems the Saboteurs keep up their name high and did what it does best, sabotage that Huggerfestival.
11 vs 1, it it seems 10 vs 1, 6 to go so those 4 huggers end up all alone and must do what they actual hate the most Fighting!!!
And please can someone pm poopstan and his wife, living under the same roof, striking a'd and the same city is cheating, no matter what you guys said to the moderators, or what ever loophole you use.... It's plain and simple. Cheating. Stop doing it!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
You were the only ones remaining playing? Sorry in advance for the caps lock

BUT YOUR WHOLE POOR EXCUSE FOR A TEAM (with a couple of honourable exceptions) LITERALLY RAN INTO VM EN MASSE RATHER THAN FIGHT SKULLS
When I am out vacation mode I Wil post overhere the proof with a screenshot yoi are a multi account user, this world and the last.

DeletedUser56389

fiasco and scrappy goats well ahead in the event lol not surprised there

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
[QUOTE="Burnbrae, post: 1057432, once we had recovered from our pact betrayal, we re-grouped, averted an attempted coup by TF and soldiered on.

By the way, I personally have no animosity towards Skulls or their leaders. They played a great game. If the intent is to win the world, then their tactics were better than ours. Fair play to them.[/QUOTE].

I do not blame your talks overhere because seems you had valid reasons to be in VM but that's why you lack knowledge.
2 reasons we broke pact.
1 reasons is that we got proof send by TF that you guys or better some of the founders were plotting against us.
We could not take the risk to get attacked first.
But main reason is the love of this game! With 4 months to go beeing top 1 and 2 with your twin and make a deal to sim 4 months for easy reward with the runner ups who were nr 3 and 4.
Sorry this would be a betrayal to the game, my victory would have ment absolute nothing, you guys did a wonderful job by almost deny us from total victory a'd I can only respect this, this motivation to stay behind to try us to block is something not many would do, perhaps this was my hardest thing I had ever done in my grepo wins so that victory with skulls makes it a special to me. And for the noobs overhere I did it without hugging and joined the world all by myself with 5 peeps while the world was already weeks open , skulls did not win it easy, and not for free! So to all the Poops, Williams, NUTZ, it is possible to achieve victory without hugging or losing with honnor, although I does not respecg sersy for the reasons I just mention, our Italian did à awesome job until the end, I give this respect to my enemies!

DeletedUser51175

Seems Die Antwoord and Die Antwoord II got disbanned.
I am told their founder had no answer (antwoord lmao), when he got busted to be Poopstan puppet from start of this server.
Oh well.... Seems the Saboteurs keep up their name high and did what it does best, sabotage that Huggerfestival.
11 vs 1, it it seems 10 vs 1, 6 to go so those 4 huggers end up all alone and must do what they actual hate the most Fighting!!!
And please can someone pm poopstan and his wife, living under the same roof, striking a'd and the same city is cheating, no matter what you guys said to the moderators, or what ever loophole you use.... It's plain and simple. Cheating. Stop doing it!

HAHAHAHAHAHA lol

You plantet a spy .
Spy dissbanded alliance lol
Then all of u popped off at them while they where dissaray .

This is the most underhanded move i have seen in forever ..

And i do alot of underhanded stuff so well played :)

DeletedUser56389

HAHAHAHAHAHA lol

You plantet a spy .
Spy dissbanded alliance lol
Then all of u popped off at them while they where dissaray .

This is the most underhanded move i have seen in forever ..

And i do alot of underhanded stuff so well played :)
hey they were planning a sneaky move hehind our back after we let them live, we were gonna kill them a long time ago but thought they could be useful.. guess not :p

1saaa

Strategos
On the die antwoord disband. I find it very curious that our allies disappeared and the sabotuers have immediately snapped up some players. and the alliance that rose out of the ashes already seems to be pacting with Erik and co. Thats dirty bud. and @EboUthZ. Please do not go on with the "we let them live" thing. NAPing them to focus on more important things is not 'letting them live'

I may hate Erik but he does not NAP for the sake of being generous. Every good diplomatic move generally has an alterior motive. its all about dressing your offer up as a brilliant oppertunity for the other team whilst also having a benefit for you that remains relatively hidden.