Pre-World Amphipolis Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On July 16th EN117 will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread. As always this thread will be closed and moved to the new world's forum once the world is open.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 3
  • Trade speed: 3
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 50
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Domination speed: Regular

DeletedUser48256

Is the intention of this world to kill Side lol? Near identical settings.

Could have at least made it wonders to add a bit of spice
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser56479

Returning player looking for an alliance to join for this world. Active and experienced in revolt worlds. Please hit me up if you will play this world and could use a member. Please only serious offers, i intend to play this world seriously and hopefully to the end - until then, enjoy your holliday :)

DeletedUser56480

Is the intention of this world to kill Side lol? Near identical settings.

Could have at least made it wonders to add a bit of spice
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
Yeah, that, or at least no morale. Now wouldn’t that be a novel idea.!.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56134

Looking to join this world. Any good premades coming? Going to play it serious please dont waste my time please unless your alliance is serious and good.

DeletedUser56481

Hello everyone

I'm looking for a serious alliance to drop into this world. Please feel free to contact me via Discord - Yo Bismarck#3302. I'm looking for a well-coordinated group to play with.

Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser27063

Those are some good game settings , but can we receive a WORLD WONDER world now?
Since Domination was introduced, We have 6 domination , 1 casual and 1 world wonder world released.
I think we were suppose to get world wonders at a slightly better rate than current rate.
Domination is new and everyone wants to try it out, But there is a set of people who still prefer WWs and would love to have one this Summer.
Please pass this message to concerned parties if possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.