Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

SlothTzu

Strategos
3. Anarchaos/The Real Anarchaos - Lovely bunch of people, love running ops on us, and boy, do they run them well. They're probably the alliance that share the most borders with other top alliances, with Sabs on their North, Fiasco and SG/TBG down south and EK in the west. They may have a NAP with Sabs or not, but if they don't play their cards right, this could turn ugly for them, being positioned as they are. However, they've proven resilient, SWIM. They began as my favourites to take the crown, but with the other top alliances setting their sights on them, it'll prove a stretch to get there. Best of luck, peeps.

<3

DeletedUser48256

Can we hire a horse racing commentator to give us a commentary for the last 5 minutes of the archery event please? I think it's going to be rather close.

DeletedUser16444

Have you or someone you love been attacked by Anarchaos? You or your loved ones may be entitled to Grepolympic Award compensation.

If you are in a top 12 alliance, you have already pre-qualified for free defensive consultations.

Current boosts:
- 40% Bonus Battle Points
- 20% Defence Boost

Please provide proof of attacks from the aforementioned belligerents. Providing scouted proof may or may not increase your claim.

Fiasco United and it's affiliates reserve the right to revoke compensation at their sole discretion.

Please contact zeuse4848 to file your claim

Mole man 420

Phrourach
mate stfu ur heads fired u talk aload of d, i couldnt give a fk what people think of me but ur just sitting talking abs ballix so ovbs im gonna respond, intellects haha dont make me laugh ur a hermit j, u big urself up so much its unbelievable ur not one bit smart, why would i want a bunch of fools who think its ok to put someone down to respect me??
So easily ruffled.. oh how ill miss u when you leave ;)
I love how things age sometimes
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser54339

Have you or someone you love been attacked by Anarchaos? You or your loved ones may be entitled to Grepolympic Award compensation.

If you are in a top 12 alliance, you have already pre-qualified for free defensive consultations.

Current boosts:
- 40% Bonus Battle Points
- 20% Defence Boost

Please provide proof of attacks from the aforementioned belligerents. Providing scouted proof may or may not increase your claim.

Fiasco United and it's affiliates reserve the right to revoke compensation at their sole discretion.

Please contact zeuse4848 to file your claim
I wouldn't trust Zeuse to file his nails ;)

DeletedUser51175

Ebo's gone from forums and in game :(

Haha yea man it became so quiet in here , :D hmm u wanna argue about something cornetto

List of alternatives
-which gummi bear is the best gummi bear
-beer or whiskey
-if you could choose would you have cheese on everything or never again cheese.
-what player on this server would u least like to meet in RL
-best tv show on tv the last decade

DeletedUser48256

Haha yea man it became so quiet in here , :D hmm u wanna argue about something cornetto

List of alternatives
-beer or whiskey

I don't like gummy bears.
Beer.
Oooo tough one but cheese never again. Cheese on ice cream doesn't sound nice. And dairy is bad for you ;)
@rosenthia - she's a meanie and I fear she would steal my dog ;/
Hmm my favourite would have to be Peaky Blinders, although The Thick Of It is also hilarious.

Your turn
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser48256

List of alternatives
-beer or whiskey

@NutsNBoltz @Slothbozeman @1saaa

I propose you answer the above questions as well. See how cool you really are
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser51175

come on saaaaabs revolt me :D i am drunk as hell even u should be able to get a revolt at this time

DeletedUser48256

I would love anybody to come at me pleaseeeeee. It's been a long time since Anarch opped Fiasco. Show the world what a fiasco we truly are
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif