Newspaper Trash talk with a newspaper at the start

DeletedUser21560

“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to capture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.”
― Sun Tzu

I dont have any fancy made up definitions, but I will leave this here.

You claim we have not fought a single war yet have defeated many alliances, that is a compliment if anything.

Sure its impressive. Just dont label yourselves as fighters, thats All :)

DeletedUser56155

Hmmm so you are the only fighters? I believe we are second only to you... so If we are not fighters then you are saying that to the whole world... really doesnt surprise me with that ego.

Why dont you go start your own world where you go play with all the "fighters":)

There are many different ways to fight, you just want everyone to be at a disadvantage and only use yours.

Hey wait a minute! I dont converse with Thizzle Ego, off with you!

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos

You're team of "fighters" has spent the last month and a half doing anything and everything EXCEPT attacking us. I guess you're next offensive will be ready in a month, maybe you will find your stones by then...

DeletedUser56439

You're team of "fighters" has spent the last month and a half doing anything and everything EXCEPT attacking us. I guess you're next offensive will be ready in a month, maybe you will find your stones by then...

I think our friend James has forgotten that TF players also have the option to attack.. Why don't you give it a go eh? Contrary to your belief the server doesn't revolve around you and there are other alliance to fight the ones you haven't merged with yet anyway.

DeletedUser38766

We have almost double the attackers points comparing to your team :D... what are you talking about? lmao. And don´t worry we will be back to you fairly soon i guess;)

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
OutofCharacters Interview:

4. NONAME
-- Was holding their own in 55, poking NoE and eating from Infinite Army. Recent hits by Hug This were not defended as well as I'd expected, and losses have been heavy. Will be interested to see if they can regroup and stand alone, or if they'll be absorbed into the True Fear machine.

2. True Fear/Phoenix Centauri -- Appeared to give up on hitting HT after two huge failed OPs that fed Hugs players loads of BP and generated no cities. Called home players like Mumbai and Golden Horn who were running around in other alliances, just in time for the event. Phoenix Centauri now calls itself an "extension of True Fear", which many would say negates their claim that its members were not from "mergers", especially as it is used to feed True Fear as members leave. Busying itself with eating the leftovers from Alpha Centauri (how better to grow than to take in alliances, keep the best, and eat the rest?), while turning on Mercs to try for BP. Stay tuned for an attempt to "absorb" Mercs and/or NONAME players pending what the coming days bring.

Let's not forget what's next on the menu folks... so do I get a prize or something when the NN merging starts?

Last edited:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I didn't view that as dirt?-- just a reference to a top 12 prediction. Though I admit I'm laughing that you think it IS dirt... maybe that's something better handled in the internal team chat.

DeletedUser56155

I didn't view that as dirt?-- just a reference to a top 12 prediction. Though I admit I'm laughing that you think it IS dirt... maybe that's something better handled in the internal team chat.

I may have took what you said the wrong way. You seemed to be trying to shame those who have merged. or may choose to merge in the future. IF you are simply making a prediction then cool. Continually betting a alliance will fold, or merge can make people less willing to accept that end result even if it is the best result for them. It is difficult to tell intent in writing some times:)

Since you are simply making a weak prediction that NN will merge with TF I retract what I said. I have nothing against gamblers, but usually a real bet is something more interesting like the date of a merge... Just that it will happen is a pretty weak bet for any gambler out there. Make it interesting if you want someone to take the bet, if not you get what your weak betting earned you, nothing.