Newspaper The one off on side newspaper (written and edited by a ghost rider)

1saaa

Strategos
The one off on side newspaper
Contents:
Introduction
Interview with Donpj111
Sons of Odin analysis
Interview with -Censored-
- Erida Kaos - analysis
Interview with ErikWijmeersch
Sabs analysis
Interview with William Strandli
Scrappy Goats analysis
Interview with NutsNBoltz
Fiasco United analysis
Fiasco VS goats analysis
Conclusion
Introduction
Welcome to the one off, one time only, its NOT happening again Side newspaper (written and edited by a ghost rider). This paper will be an extended pre-domination analysis of this server complete with interviews, bad puns, awful jokes and poorly worded statements that will annoy my neighbours. I hope your happy @foogaloowhoOP because I'm never doing this again! Enjoy!

Interview with Donpj111

Question 1: Sons has spent a lot of time getting kicked around the block by goats with your alliance losing a huge amount of cities inside core oceans. anyone should be forgiven for thinking it was the end for sons. Yet here they are not bowing to anyone ;) What do you think is the primary factor that has kept your team alive?

Answer: The short version: revenge. Its no secret im not a fan of how they have fought the war which is also why all offers of peace, mergers and recruitment has been rejected.

Its simply a matter principle and hell will freeze over before you see me and Sons join an enemy alliance.

But lets see who will laugh in the end :)

Interviewers comment: Well I'm fairly certain that viking hell is a frozen wasteland so don't count it out of the books just yet ;)

Question 2: As domination stands what are you going to do to put your team into the best possible position to fight well?

Answer: As i see it its up to the two big groups in FU/Anarchaos and Goats to fight it out - go heads up and the one standing after the fight wins. Time will tell if they got the stones for it :)

For Sons... well we still have a hand or two to play otherwise we wouldnt be here still :) but i’ll keep that for my self for now.

Question 3: Run down your opinions on the major alliances left in the server (like a mini top 12).

Answer: Well i think you can divide it in three groups:

1. Goats/TBG - Ofc one of the big contenders. Have done a good job on locking down O55 but dont have many friends left in the world. They could be heading towards some tough times and i have my doubts how they will manage under real pressure. There's no doubt that they have some good players amongst them but i think we will see several ghost or leave once the pressure gets high. Its not fun being on the defensive. They wont win the server if it ends up in an all out war.

2. FU/Anarchaos - The newly merged group which i think very few expected to see. In my mind the biggest contender for sure. The members list indicate quality and the fact that Nutz havent ghosted yet could indicate they mean business lol :) Smart move to merge the two groups i think it will pay off in the end. If they play the remaining time of the server right it should be a win.

3. The remaining alliances - In this category we have Sons, Sabs, Vanguard, Erida, Ghosts and Insurgence. Some will support one of the two big ones or simply play their own game out on the rim. A lot of quality across the alliances but most Arent in position of the Dom circle sadly.

Lastly i hope to see some bloody fighting between the two contenders so they show they deserve the win in the end.

Question 4: Some quick fire questions to keep you on your toes:

1. Should Censored censor everything he says so no one has an excuse to ban him?

2. Does NutsNBoltz really have nuts?

3. Do you think that Mole Man has his head buried in the dirt all the time?

4. How lazy is SlothTzu?

5. Are Sons of Odin allowed to marry each other?

6. Is ErikWijmeersch the same as the Belgian athlete who admitted to cheating?

1. No
2. I doubt it :)
3. Most likely
4. Havent met his equal yet
5. No but must admit we have a member or two with 5 ears and three arms (there are always one who dont follow instructions)
6. Aye - But hey its only cheat if you are caught :D

Analysis of Sons
Sons hold a position on the east rim in oceans 64 and 65 with a few cities scattered in 54 and 55. I expect that they will play a role in harassing goats as the server enters domination which may involve teaming up with Fiasco for a few joint OP's. Over all i don't think they will make a huge difference as positions on the rim will have lead to some cities not being counted and the fact that they have probably gone full defence may also weaken Sons chance of making an impact. But, i would be very happy to be proved wrong in this case.

Interview with -Censored-
Question 1: Your team is one of those rare success stories of a rim team that has risen through the rubble and made a name for themselves. What do you think was the primary reason for your teams successes that have put you in your position?

Answer: I don't think there is a primary reason. It's a mix of organization, commitment, experience, communication between players, rules and other stuffs. In this game nothing is impossible, if you're able to understand who and where you can recruit, who and where you can fight, how can you imrpove yourself and you recognize your limits, even one MRA can become a Top Alliance. We started from nothing. There wasnt even a starting group so yes I'm proud of what we have built. Anyway it's also a matter of luck, I've found good guys and very good players here :)

Question 2: I have heard that Erida has had issues with spies. How much do you think those issues will affect your teams performance in the endgame?

Answer: We just had some little issues with spies. when you recruit people you don't know this is something predictable. But I can say that it didnt affect our game in the past and it won't affect anymore because that issue has been fixed :)

Question 3: Rundown your opinions on the major alliances left (like a mini top 12)

Answer: I think there are just 2 alliances left for the victory: Fiasco United that just merged the anarchaos, and Goats. I don't think there are other contenders for the domination. I believe the top 9 alliances got a decent % but not enough to contend the top 2.

1. Should Censored censor everything he says so no one has an excuse to ban him?

4. How lazy is SlothTzu?

Answer:

1. none can censor censored except censored himself (think I got the guinness world record of tickets sent from haters for banning me without being effectively banned lol)

2. Idk if Nuts really have nuts but he can count potatoes

3. I will answer when I'll have the pleasure of meet him in game. Im EN newbie

4. Not lazy but the biggest loser of EN worlds

5. Why not? I am for the free love

6. "Yes, no, maybe, I don't know, can you repeat the question?". I don't know what did he do in real life but it looks like he needs lot of love and therefore hugs every living creature in every world :)

- Erida Kaos - analysis
Erida is situated across 34 with some minor positions in 43. Over all they seem to have been a very effective offensive threat taking large amounts of cities from Sabs and some anarch branches (especially when their losses are comparatively small). I think this team may have the strength to contend for the crown but they would be weaker than other major contenders. They also might just team up with Fiasco which would make sense from a geographical viewpoint. These are ones to watch for sure but i think they are more likely to favour a supporting role rather than going alone.

1saaa

Strategos

Interview with ErikWijmeersch
Question 1: When entering this server the sabs profile said something along the lines of: only recruiting people when an original sab falls out of the top 100 or something similar. Your alliances starting roster was somewhere in the realm of 12 players (please correct me if i am wrong). So why is it that your team now has a sister and is with a full roster?

Answer: True I know, but tbh i joined the server just to score gold, and fix my alliance profile for my next pre-made in autumn

I fear it all got a bit out of hand

Interviewers comment: I suppose you could say that sabotaged your plans ;)

Question 2: Right now your alliance is stuck between goats, ghosts and now fiasco. Your geographical position shows that your alliance will likely be hit from multiple sides come domination. How will you seek to prevent a server wide gangbang that will ultimately kill even the greatest of teams?

Answer: I believe your info is incorrect. But as to answer your question, my sabotage plans worked out the way I hoped , i never had a killer team dropping on the rim without a true pre made, even the best cant magic the impossible. But I am glad to see friends have a shot to win the server.

Question 3: Run down your basic opinions on the major teams left on the server (like a mini top 12)

Answer: As is often the case, the top 12 is interesting the first few weeks after that you soon come to a coalition, here it seems that there is an interesting fight coming between the two great forces, I must confess I had always thought that fiasco and goats would melt together, I was wrong in that, but even that I don't like being wrong I am happy that this is a good outcome if you like to play this game.

That is why it was so incredibly important that Poopstan was exposed early, otherwise it might be a different story!

Now the big two can try to write their own destiny and history

Let us be honest, your team ghosts, they had put away their ego and there was trust and those question marks would not have hesitated for so long to leave again at all speed the need would have looked completely different but as I indicated earlier, without pre-made you depend on what is happening to you, and without a premade leadership you are limited in resources including my usual diplomat was a loss

4. How lazy is SlothTzu?

AMENDED

2. Unsure he got nuts but sure he can bolt cities

3. Mole man , i doubt it, but if he does he sure got an alarm underground when someone strikes

4. slothTzu is a lazy noob, poor skills, but a friend

5. Sons of Odins they can marry whover except me!

6. I am never caught cheating, i came out with the info because i did not wanted young atletes would been forced take drugs by our olympic comite as i had experienced.

i could choose the easy way, look the other way say nothing.

Sabs Analysis
As said in the interview sabs are caught in a very nasty position stuck between ghosts, goats and fiasco. I do not envy Erik one bit. I think that it is likely that multiple alliances will attempt to grab some of his cities in order to to bolster their own domination score. This will likely force sabs to take a side but considering they have also managed to antagonise both Fiasco and Goats that seems pretty unlikely. Of course their is no telling what kinda backdoor deals Erik has in play that might bail him out but i think he is still in a position that is not ideal in many (if any) ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos

Interiew with William Strandli

Question 1: Goats entered the en servers in dramatic fashion during Leontini. How has your experience in that server helped shape the strategies that goats have implemented in this server?

Answer: Well leo we went inn just to mess around and have funn :)
Here we came inn more with a purpose than before .
There was and is alot of talent in this server so we never had any doubt it would be hard.

The strategy is as follows .
Make 1 friend and stay loyal to that friend untill all others are off the board .. then smash innto each other in the most amicable war grepo has ever seen :)

Question 2: What would you say are your greatest weaknesses and advantages when it comes down to your coming war with Fiasco?

Answer: Hehe well advananteges is hard we b8th controll our respective oceans ...
Our biggest advantage will be that they have 20bucks and well yall know ...
He suffers from the quite common premature etaculation dissorder or PED for short .

Dissadvatages will be that they have a deep front towards our narrow front :) on the 45.55 border

Question 3: Scrappy Goats has a sister (the blame game). If goats start last stand what will happen to all the players in your sister who are just as deserving of the crown?

Answer: We have been dead honest about that the whole server the 45 players that hold most dommination citys will be in the domm team :)

The rest will remain or leave at theor pleasure as always but i hope all of my friends will stay and fight with us untill the server closes :)

Question 4: Run down your opinions of the major alliances left (like a mini top 12)

Answer: Uhhh no answer for this one? It would be nice if @William Strandli could answer this so i can edit it in ;)

Question 5: Some quick fire questions to keep you on your toes:

4. How lazy is SlothTzu?

Answer:

No one should ever be censored
1Nutz nutz are massive
mole has his head so far up griffs *** he cant see sunnlight for a year
Sloth is never lazy just fluffy
Erik i have no idea about i heard he was in the olympics but cant say for sure :)

Goats analysis
Obviously Goats major war is going to be against Fiasco. I dearly hope that this is a great smackdown with both teams giving it their all :) Over all goats hold 55 as well as bits of 54. And they share that entire front with Fiasco. On paper this war looks like it will be a close one :) I've held back a bit so i can do a more in depth analysis with Fiasco as well later in the paper.

Interview with NutsNBoltz
Question 1: Your war with Anarchaos was long and drawn out. As Fiasco prepares to go to war with Goats what lessons that you have learned with Anarchaos are you going to carry over to your new conflict?

Answer: Never convert heavy to offense or defense, because if you do, you will leave yourself vunerable. However more offense is better than more defense.

Question 2: Fiasco united has a sister (anarchaos). If fiasco starts last stand what will happen to all the players in your sister who are just as deserving of the crown?

Answer: Dom is about slots. most slots = most cities = the fancy swords. At 30ish cities, there's just very little way to get to a top spot now, but never say never.

Question 3: Run down your opinions on the major alliances left (like a mini top 12)

Answer: Goats- Billy has kept his word to me. That goes a long way. I respect them for being easy to work with and honorable

Sons are dead in the water

Erida - Kept their word to me, I respect them for that.

Sabs - too inactive in my opinion, no chance for a dom with at this point I think.

Vanguard family - this is just funny. trust me

Others - good luck bois

Question 4: 1. Should Censored censor everything he says so no one has an excuse to ban him?
Answer: lol yes, im surprised people haven't tried to ban him for waking up in the morning.

Answer: ask billy

Answer: if he could bury it in ebos ***, he would

4. How lazy is SlothTzu?
Answer: lazy? idk. is he trying to troll someone? because he knows how to put energy into that.

Answer: DON P IS NOBODIES PUPPETT

Answer: so you're asking if erik is censored?

Fiasco united analysis
I could pretty much copy and paste my Goats analysis, change a few numbers around and put it here. So thats what I'm gonna do:

Obviously Fiascos major war is going to be against Goats. I dearly hope that this is a great smackdown with both teams giving it their all :) Over all Fiasco holds 45, 44 as well as bits of 54. And they share that entire front with Goats. On paper this war looks like it will be a close one :) I've held back a bit so i can do a more in depth analysis with Fiasco as well later in the paper.

Fiasco VS Goats analysis
So, over all the two alliances share a colossal front across multiple core oceans. On paper they look very evenly matched but i think that Fiasco has a slight advantage for the following reasons:

1. Fiasco has a lot of Anarchaos' ex-players in it. Whilst many are probably going to leave for the new server even half of Anarchaos will still bolster their numbers by a lot.

2. Fiasco has a better chance of getting support from other teams circling around them that also fought Anarchaos. This is not 100% by any means but if Fiasco gains good relationships then they will have a lot of backline supporters. On the other hand i don't goats will find an ally any time soon in Sons and other potential allies are to far out for goats to effectively support

I think the main wild card in this was will be sabs. They can easily side against one team which will make that teams life much harder. Erik could just fight both of them but i mean come on. This IS Erik I'm talking about. I'm not going to go on for much longer because this paper is long enough and i honestly don't want to say anything stupid. This war could honestly go either way but i hope that both teams have a great time.

Conclusion
I hope you enjoyed reading this paper. This went on for a very long time and hopefully this will stir some life back into the forums :) If i got any intel wrong just PM me. I hope you enjoyed reading and have a great day!

P.S Sorry for the triple post silver witch. This paper was way over the 10 000 character limit!

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Just getting off work and getting on the train! :0

I will say though i do enjoy burying my head into things.. but not the one you guys are talking about! ;)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
We never got the chance to break up .. he stood me up!

I do look forward to the world gang bang on us though.. should make up for ebo standing me up

DeletedUser48256

We never got the chance to break up .. he stood me up!

I do look forward to the world gang bang on us though.. should make up for ebo standing me up

Sloth asked me to ask you to OP him on the first day of the war. He's a bit shy otherwise he wold have asked himself
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif