Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser56523

Lets start my ENG Forum journey ^^

I just wanted to say (to Mr. Drama King).(Well i did already via ingame)
If you are the type of player sending mass mails to everyone on the server. Please do not spam our alliance "-FUN-" with any def requests at anytime.
We wont send anybody anything as long as we dont have any alliance with you or your alliance!

We are experienced players who know each other for a long time.

If you wanna contact us for

Diplomacy write--> Hermine Granger
Non Diplomacy write--> me

But please dont spam our members with def requests.
Thank you.

DeletedUser46391

Looks like nobody here knows anything about BBM ;)

The NAP with WIB to secure 54 was a good call btw.
2plus isn't here. We likely won't be taking any Silence, we're 50/50 and won't be doing a second branch, definitely not a merge anyway. Erik isn't in leadership over here.

I think it was a good call, yeah.

He isn't here!? Then you lot are set.

I know Erik isn't BUT that won't stop him offering deals to people/alliances (you know that).

The only chance this world really had was either you lot get bored and complacent or a giant coalition so the fact that WIB has napped you pretty much means you can cut a semi-circle into the centre of the core then go where ever you want. I thought KT and Mac-9 etc dropping behind them was you lot being sneaky tbh.

Either way, I'm just a spectator in this world so enjoying watching how this is going to pan out.

How's 115 looking for dom btw?

SlothTzu

Strategos
The NAP with WIB to secure 54 was a good call btw.

He isn't here!? Then you lot are set.

I know Erik isn't BUT that won't stop him offering deals to people/alliances (you know that).

The only chance this world really had was either you lot get bored and complacent or a giant coalition so the fact that WIB has napped you pretty much means you can cut a semi-circle into the centre of the core then go where ever you want. I thought KT and Mac-9 etc dropping behind them was you lot being sneaky tbh.

Either way, I'm just a spectator in this world so enjoying watching how this is going to pan out.

How's 115 looking for dom btw?

Not very good tbh, over 12,000 cities in the circle, our alliance is first with only 21%, Inno messed it up again. Maybe we'll all get really busy on 115 and quit here, who knows ;)

SlothTzu

Strategos
Lets start my ENG Forum journey ^^

I just wanted to say (to Mr. Drama King).(Well i did already via ingame)
If you are the type of player sending mass mails to everyone on the server. Please do not spam our alliance "-FUN-" with any def requests at anytime.

We didn't get that MM I only got this yesterday :(

0a713514ac3b90cba93c4c1b9ba0ff05.png

DeletedUser24285

WIB have once again made an excellent start and are well placed to be genuine contenders but in their last 2 worlds they were equally well placed but failed to make it count. Is this going to be third time lucky?

brillbob

Phrourach
ill give my view on the top alliances , first time doing a top 10 so dont give out to much
1,broke back mountains
some very good players in there, and total respect to them a very good start
its early i know and things can change but so far 100% swim
2, the pheonix
another few guys and girls i know , tim , annette 61, hunkiller very good players but will the rest last the long road i dont know
swim for now
3.killer bunnies.
i dont know much about these guys bar notmad , sorry for my lack of knowledge on ye guys but ill give ye a float till im proven wrong
4,written in blood
what can i say about these guys and girls , alot of people put them down i dont know why, they never give up ruth is one of the best players ive ever seen in all the years ive played this game and no matter if ye played with her or against her , 100% respect has to be given
bloods, another 100% swim till the end
5. the phalanx, some of silence has gone with them some good players but a sink
6, signed in blood same as 4
as for 7, 8, 9 , and 10 ill just say sink but please prove me wrong
dont give out to much but i see it as i see it
things will change and a few alliances will merge

DeletedUser46391

Not very good tbh, over 12,000 cities in the circle, our alliance is first with only 21%, Inno messed it up again. Maybe we'll all get really busy on 115 and quit here, who knows ;)

12,000 Cities!??

That's what 2,400 more ish to go rite?

You taking cities off of the other alliances at least?

We didn't get that MM I only got this yesterday :(

0a713514ac3b90cba93c4c1b9ba0ff05.png

Wow...

DeletedUser46391

The old thrusting dick back again to stir trouble and siphon info from silly people on externals. What's with the bold posts man?

More just making convo while I'm simming and getting a premade ready for another world atm.

The bold is more consideration because we have older players and it's easier for them to read.

How's you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55540

looking to for a great location to start, any suggestions!