Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48256

Fiasco United 2544 20.92%

Looks like we're in it for the long haul bois.

Better get buying those £49 packages for the 60 LS LOLOLOLOL.

Is that some sort of joke Inno? These packages are hilarious.

DeletedUser48582

Getting those extra 2000 cities... will be a piece of of cake :p

DeletedUser48256

Getting those extra 2000 cities... will be a piece of of cake :p

Fiasco vs Goats gonna be a long one. Let's hope it's a good one and the leaders don't decide to pull a Leontini
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Mole man 420

Phrourach
On a serious note tho.. couldnt of been happier with any other scenario for a beginning to an end.

Two major alliances bound for a head to head fight for the victor.

Couple of smaller teams with some weight to throw around to make things interesting.

All with a lot of skill.

Oh and FUs and SGs leadership are fighters not huggers... get ya popcorn out.. when the gloves are stapped on its gonna be fun!!

My hats off to you Vinny n crew.. yall where honorable all the way up to this point.. lets have some fun here at rhe end and bring some flames to greppo!

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Fair enough... Scappy Goats are.. well..scrappy... win or lose, we wanna fight..

Sloth your still around? I thought you took a nap or something

1saaa

Strategos
can i just say, the way this server i hope (and think) will shape out to be is a brutal slugfest between goats and fiasco with other teams chipping in a bit. If that is the case i kinda think that this may be what Inno originally intended for dom. An extended war between two powerful teams in an ultimate slugfest for the crown. Maybe this is what was meant to be?

I greatly look forward to the coming conflict.