Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30559

Lol what mod friend. Maybe the reason you lost the city is cuz your team has no teamplay or coordination. Your guy Needle-In-Eye had 50,000 abp that day and didn't launch a single attack on my siege. And on top of the 3300 ships of yours that we sunk you also gave us 200 harpies to kill. Probs the easiest positive bp exchanges I've ever seen.

we made the choice to lose that city lol...we aren't heading that way, LoE can batter you enough on their own.

DeletedUser55989

2019-08-07.png
[/url][/IMG] Was this choice made before or after the 3300 ls got sunk?
we made the choice to lose that city lol...we aren't heading that way, LoE can batter you enough on their own.
lol say what you want. Everyone on my side still got a bunch of positive exchange battle points cuz you sent over 3000 ls at us in waves of mostly 40 to 60 ls

DeletedUser30559

2019-08-07.png
[/url][/IMG] Was this choice made before or after the 3300 ls got sunk?

lol say what you want. Everyone on my side still got a bunch of positive exchange battle points cuz you sent over 3000 ls at us in waves of mostly 40 to 60 ls

well if we are trying to get needle a fat amount of BP for slots he isn't going to throw it at a stacked siege, no point, also most if not all of that BP was made in the south not the north.

Not sure why you are celebrating taking one city on externals, must be fun for you guys.

Tbh I don't actually even know who you are in game lol so I cant make any more specific references

DeletedUser55989

well if we are trying to get needle a fat amount of BP for slots he isn't going to throw it at a stacked siege, no point, also most if not all of that BP was made in the south not the north.

Not sure why you are celebrating taking one city on externals, must be fun for you guys.

Tbh I don't actually even know who you are in game lol so I cant make any more specific references
I'm not super proud of the city I'm just happy I killed flyers and ls on one siege that you guys didn't wanna break apparently:)

DeletedUser56049

I thought Friends were supposed to be rimmed by now . .. . .seems you had wrong intel bud , remind me to never take you seriously , and when I say "you" the person im talking about knows what I'm talking about (greatest grepo player of all time) : )

DeletedUser43325

I thought Friends were supposed to be rimmed by now . .. . .seems you had wrong intel bud , remind me to never take you seriously , and when I say "you" the person im talking about knows what I'm talking about (greatest grepo player of all time) : )

LsS2gGe.png

You're proud of what, exactly? That you still exist? I mean sure, congrats on existing. Honestly, I think the world appreciates your continued existence based on the sheer volume of BP you hand out. Well done.

DeletedUser41523

Based on what I’ve seen from LOE...I’d say MP a lot. LOE a couple. I mean they did just let me go two whole weeks of being trapped in a basement with practically no signal untouched. Despite having some really strong indicators that I couldn’t respond.

DeletedUser43325

Lets see what score will MP have against LoE since there are no more moves left on the board.

1-0.

Although they've sent a lot of PM's about their greatness. Dunno how you score PMs sent vs. actual city takes. Gotta be a conversion chart somewhere.

Also for future reference, do we get to include their third academy of just golding (who by "just golding" they mean "actually playing but losing badly so we'll call ourselves just golding so we have a good excuse for when we ghost"... admittedly that's too many characters for an alliance name though so just golding works)

Oh and, in before silver witch claims they have nothing to do with just golding (again)

oZV4N4q.png

I mean just stop with that. You know I already know about the ongoings there. And you kicked poor alexiacob for it, shame. Including what happened to Darius9 after all that went down....... (hint hint silver witch THE MOD was directly responsible hint hint) but hey if it makes you feel better to try to save face that you need more than 2 alliances to curb the growth of 25 players and still failing to do so by all means keep feeding that trash we are all TOTALLY buying it. Personally, I don't actually care. I think you should get MORE alliances. 3 doesn't seem to be enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Silver and Witchbane shamelessly lying about something and then incompetently giving it away? Well color me shocked

DeletedUser43325

Silver and Witchbane shamelessly lying about something and then incompetently giving it away? Well color me shocked

Let’s be fair now. She didn’t directly lie. She just claimed I didn’t know what I was talking about. Said some things about hiding stats yada yada. Liked a few comments. Kicked a player I’ve never once spoken to. Whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46902

l'm not sure why you find it so difficult to keep up, or why l find it offensive when you accuse me of lying. A gentle hint to try to get at least a small portion of your brain working, check the date - Aug 4th. It is now Aug 17th and we still do not have that "SICK coalition"

2ce7bc9e5f61596bedc873c09895b565.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I think we are way past denying that you are working with just golding, idk nor do i care about other alliances MP mentioned.

DeletedUser41523

l'm not sure why you find it so difficult to keep up, or why l find it offensive when you accuse me of lying. A gentle hint to try to get at least a small portion of your brain working, check the date - Aug 4th. It is now Aug 17th and we still do not have that "SICK coalition"

2ce7bc9e5f61596bedc873c09895b565.png

That's a real long way of saying that you're lying and need help to "fight" us. I use that term loosely as it appears you want meat shields rather than to do the actual fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.