Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser54339

Hot tip buddy: Wikipedia probably isn't best place to figure out a word you don't know. Where I come from it's used to reference someone out of their mind on drugs, like I assumed you must be thinking I'm a lesser human for actions on externals lol

Hot tip buddy: Wikipedia probably isn't best place to figure out a word you don't know. Where I come from it's used to reference someone out of their mind on drugs, like I assumed you must be thinking I'm a lesser human for actions on externals lol

Hot tip fella - everyone who used 'that' word, in 'that' context, grew up and realised it was offensive and moderated their behaviour accordingly.

DeletedUser56333

I'm still trying to figure out the Earth shaking points 'Alexander the Meh' made :D

DeletedUser56333

I spent a solid 10min trying to parse together your rambling, mate. Sounds like Jimbo is running off on you lol

DeletedUser54339

I spent a solid 10min trying to parse together your rambling, mate. Sounds like Jimbo is running off on you lol
I was asking for basic respect for fellow human beings. Sorry that was too much for you to comprehend while you were simming your way through a speed 1 server.

DeletedUser56333

I was asking for basic respect for fellow human beings. Sorry that was too much for you to comprehend while you were simming your way through a speed 1 server.

One of these photos is me. One is you. Which one would you say is simming?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-09-20-06-25-361_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-09-20-06-25-361_com.android.chrome.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2019-08-09-20-06-39-668_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-09-20-06-39-668_com.android.chrome.png
    261.1 KB · Views: 20

DeletedUser56122

The term Ranga used should not be used, in my opinion.

But, Alexander the Hypocrite... you claim that people should demonstrate basic respect for fellow human beings. And yet, you know that you haven't lived up to that standard on the externals for this server. You are the one who first brought false accusations against a member of our alliance. For which, I still don't believe you have apologized. There's a lack of respect in that, no?

And your standard for who should and should not post to the externals is that only those who are actively playing the server should post. Yet, here you are being far more active on this external board than you have been on the server in the last 5 weeks. Seems you just can't live up to your own standards.

As for calling Nano a simmer... would you like to compare his stats to yours? Or about how frequently you dropped from your alliance only to rejoin shortly thereafter? It would seem that your best tactic for gaining BP was by hitting internals in your alliance or your pacted alliance.

I think its time for you to shuffle off to the next server with James the ghost, and try to convince others that they should follow that leadership group and how they treat the new players... only to discard them when its convenient for players like YOU to grab easy BP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol I have been in true fear since leotini ya silly sausage. Amazing people still don't understand forum names...

There you go alex I called you a silly sausage, are you ok with that? Or will that cause offense to anyone anywhere ever?

But seriously how funny is all the TF chest beating which lead to them ghosting. That is why I joined them, to get a first hand seat at the comedy show :D

DeletedUser21625

There you go alex I called you a silly sausage, are you ok with that? Or will that cause offense to anyone anywhere ever?

But seriously how funny is all the TF chest beating which lead to them ghosting. That is why I joined them, to get a first hand seat at the comedy show :D
i think that will cause offense to sausages everywhere

DeletedUser54339

The term Ranga used should not be used, in my opinion.

But, Alexander the Hypocrite... you claim that people should demonstrate basic respect for fellow human beings. And yet, you know that you haven't lived up to that standard on the externals for this server. You are the one who first brought false accusations against a member of our alliance. For which, I still don't believe you have apologized. There's a lack of respect in that, no?

And your standard for who should and should not post to the externals is that only those who are actively playing the server should post. Yet, here you are being far more active on this external board than you have been on the server in the last 5 weeks. Seems you just can't live up to your own standards.

As for calling Nano a simmer... would you like to compare his stats to yours? Or about how frequently you dropped from your alliance only to rejoin shortly thereafter? It would seem that your best tactic for gaining BP was by hitting internals in your alliance or your pacted alliance.

I think its time for you to shuffle off to the next server with James the ghost, and try to convince others that they should follow that leadership group and how they treat the new players... only to discard them when its convenient for players like YOU to grab easy BP.
I was calling someone out for using a grossly offensive term, which most of your team seemed to be fine with.
I quit this dismal server ages ago. By all means come and compare stats on a server above 'speed snail' if you wish.

DeletedUser56122

I was calling someone out for using a grossly offensive term, which most of your team seemed to be fine with.
I quit this dismal server ages ago. By all means come and compare stats on a server above 'speed snail' if you wish.

Don't think anybody gives a flying **** about what an obsessed little pillow biter like you thinks. I mean, if you were playing this world then sure... maybe.

On the contrary, Alex the Forgetful, you stuck your nose in to point out that Ranga wasn't playing this world. And it was you, not he, who started throwing names around. Take issue with the term he chose, if you wish, but the intent you had with your name calling was to belittle him as well. (Of course, you will point out that I am using names to call you as well... hypocrite and now forgetful... but I only have done that as I point out those very things within your own posts.)

Again, if you were playing this world, maybe we should pay attention to you. But you aren't, so why don't you move on?

In the future, please try to live up to the standards you set up for others to follow. It will hold more weight if you live up to your standard rather than set a standard that you can't uphold yourself.

DeletedUser54339

On the contrary, Alex the Forgetful, you stuck your nose in to point out that Ranga wasn't playing this world. And it was you, not he, who started throwing names around. Take issue with the term he chose, if you wish, but the intent you had with your name calling was to belittle him as well. (Of course, you will point out that I am using names to call you as well... hypocrite and now forgetful... but I only have done that as I point out those very things within your own posts.)

Again, if you were playing this world, maybe we should pay attention to you. But you aren't, so why don't you move on?

In the future, please try to live up to the standards you set up for others to follow. It will hold more weight if you live up to your standard rather than set a standard that you can't uphold yourself.
There is a world of difference between my description of Ranga, which I stand by, and Ranga's description of me, which he has wisely deleted.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I was asking for basic respect for fellow human beings.

This is an excellent request that I promise to hold myself to.
Wouldn't it be great if we could all do that and let our CSs do the disrespecting? :)

I too disagree with the use of Ranga's term-- but that's hearing it with my background and knowledge. Some others have said it's been used differently in their countries, and the younger generation near me doesn't seem aware of its history, only the current urban usage. So while I cringe when I hear it, benefit of the doubt says I can understand why others wouldn't.

Thanks for changing it, Ranga. You still on the server?

DeletedUser56122

There is a world of difference between my description of Ranga, which I stand by, and Ranga's description of me, which he has wisely deleted.

Still deflecting, eh? I'm not here to defend Ranga's comments or anyone else's here. They can speak for themselves. I don't know Ranga from the next player. He's not my concern. And if his comment bothers you, report it, and let the mods deal with it. My concern is your lack of integrity in terms of baseless accusations and your inability to live by the standards you have set for others.

The real question is: Why did you come back to the external forum of this 'dismal server' that you quit 'ages ago'? Shouldn't you have moved on to bigger and better, by now? Instead of moving on, you've circled back to where you abandoned 5 weeks ago. Why?

My guess is that things in the new server aren't going as well as you'd hoped they would either. Oh well... maybe its your leadership group that keeps leading you down the wrong path. Maybe their style, tactics and organization just isn't cutting it. It certainly didn't cut it on this 'dismal server'. Its a shame too. This server could have been a lot of fun, if it hadn't been for all the vitriol and venom spouted out by the TF leader who has gone into hiding recently after his great defeat.

Btw, don't bother responding... I only read the posts of players currently active on the server, as it should be according to your standard.

DeletedUser52860

Is there something ACTUALLY WRONG
with you? Ranga has just used a hugely abusive slur towards those who are afflicted with Downs Syndrome. Do you consider that justified?

If you do, then good day sir. I have nothing more to say to you.

Yeah well done for another baseless slur on an individuals character?

I hope you actually read my post (you did quote it after all)?

His problem is probably the same as everyone else’s outside of the current “True Fear Family”. The absolute garbage propaganda we all have to listen to from certain elements of the leadership team there.

Internet trolling is a horrible cancer spreading throughout society today so people should feel free to call it out as and when they see it. James has behaved disgracefully on this server and has rightfully scuttled off with his tail between his legs and anyone who feels inclined to defend the conduct of one of the key founders of that alliance on this world should do the same.

I was writing this at the time Ranga was writing his so hadn't seen the offensive word. Clearly didn't reference it? Yet you need to imply that by not mentioning it in my post i see that as acceptable? Standard True Fear garbage, make stuff up, publish it, pretend it's true!!

Anyway, while you are taking pot-shots at Ranga I think we should have a conversation about this?

Don't think anybody gives a flying **** about what an obsessed little pillow biter like you thinks. I mean, if you were playing this world then sure... maybe.

Not sure if the mod for this server has knocked it on the head but where i come from that phrase is a derogatory term for a homosexual and you certainly used it in that way?

At least Ranga had the maturity to acknowledge that the word he had used could be offensive and edited his post, you clearly state your homophobia is acceptable for you

Jog on you numpty internet troll!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54339

Yeah well done for another baseless slur on an individuals character?

I hope you actually read my post (you did quote it after all)?

I was writing this at the time Ranga was writing his so hadn't seen the offensive word. Clearly didn't reference it? Yet you need to imply that by not mentioning it in my post i see that as acceptable? Standard True Fear garbage, make stuff up, publish it, pretend it's true!!

Anyway, while you are taking pot-shots at Ranga I think we should have a conversation about this?

Not sure if the mod for this server has knocked it on the head but where i come from that phrase is a derogatory term for a homosexual and you certainly used it in that way?

At least Ranga had the maturity to acknowledge that the word he had used could be offensive and edited his post, you clearly state your homophobia is acceptable for you

Jog on you numpty internet troll!

I have used that phrase for years and had no idea it could have a homophobic meaning. I have amended my post and apologise unreservedly for using that expression.

DeletedUser56122

Heres the last thing I have to say to the teams of 114:

To Hugs: Congrats on the win. You came here intent on buying one and you succeeded. I hope I made it way more expensive. I know the trolls are really proud of themselves, but I hope their Moms dont look too closely at the credit card statements. At the start of our war it was "can we survive?" It became clear early on you could never over come us on the field, so then it became "can we outsim and outspend them?" Gladly I can now report the answer is no.

To the Hounds: Vlad, you tried your best with what you had. I respect that. Saa should go ahead and join Hugs now for the fake crown they are getting. He deserves it.

To GH: Who leaves their team as soon as they realize they won't win? Sore losers that's who. You hid behind us the whole server leaching BP. You owe us and I will even that score up.

That's it. Sad there are no other teams left.

To Inno: I know you tried to make a better end game. You failed. Bring back wonders until you can fix dom.

How you can still believe this boggles the mind...

I'd show the stats for your 'effort' to stop our advances, but since you unceremoniously dissolved your alliance in the face of defeat, it's difficult to demonstrate, but everyone on this server knows the score...

You managed to grab about 8 cities, I think from Hug This - never more than 60 players. And managed to lose well over 150, combined amongst your alliances... how many was it that you gobbled up and then unceremoniously kicked to the curb when they were no longer of use to you?

Nice to see that you are still alive somewhere hiding under your desk, while the rest of your alliance tries to carry your pathetic game play. It wasn't gold use by Hug This that resulted in the loss for you, it was your leadership and lack of direction for your alliance that enabled you no chance to win. Then you had an internal fight with one of your biggest players (a heavy gold user it would seem... which didn't bother you in the slightest while he was a part of your team), and then the inevitable became far too obvious. And rather than stick around and actually try to fight with honor, you bailed... because your honor has been left behind long long ago on this server... with false accusations and inexcusable PMs directed at members of Hugs.... And then, of course, there is the spam that seems to be your only contribution to an OP, and the fact that you lost a city to your own OP target in the midst of the OP against him.

Its not about gold, its about communication and coordination, something that you clearly need to learn. Your communication skills are lacking (as you continue to demonstrate with every post), and based on the OPs we've seen against Hug This, your coordination skills are actually even worse.

Good luck in the next server you play, you are going to need it.