The Story Of The Booty Warrior Cult

DeletedUser41523

Been saving this for when the end would inevitably come. This will be long as hell so if you make it to the end then congratulations...Whether you loved us or hated us you can't deny that we didn't make this world way more fun than it would have been if we hadn't shown up. Anyways I'd like to tell our story on how we came here. I'd also like to invite everyone else to tell their stories too. I like history. So without any further delay, here is the story of TBWC.

Quite simply put, I am only here because I was too lazy to enter new card details into Runescape or Netflix. So I logged in and dropped south east. I landed in Ocean 65 and after about a day and a half of considering, I decided to play seriously. I had originally planned to build TBWC similar to how I had done it in Byblos, which was basically an alliance aimed at new players. But that got derailed quickly due to ocean 65 being bad in terms of activity and growth. This is where luck came into play. As it turns out, @M1rza had landed on the island over and I began talking to him. He quickly joined and brought @thewilsh along with him. An older friend in xxR34perxx was a couple islands over as well and another old team mate in Destroyer relocated entirely to play with us. We had the original core group set and began to set to work on cleaning up our ocean.

Now with my team formed, I knew I had to begin step two of my plan...Piss off all the locals. In this case, they had all been absorbed by those Black Widows guys so I began attacking them and conquering some of their towns while messaging their players and leaders to trash talk. Which for those who didn't figure out, if I trash talk you, it usually means I want to piss you off so you make mistakes for BP. Not a personal thing I do in most of your cases. This worked like a charm for BW and they began sending long CSes which I began sniping. This led to more cities. I should also note that I had a little resource help from some of the Cry Havoc leaders early on as well as some friends in Pandas, CH, and HOP. I think some players from a group that got killed by LOTR also helped. So if you helped me, thank you for it!

TBWC continued to build up but there was still one major snag in our core. @Jessica. We went at each other a lot early on before he finally decided to join us. Once this happened, Black Widows died shortly after which allowed us to pick up Sobolev. We had a few other randoms join as they trickled into O65 but not many that panned out long term.

Around this time wilsh began to pull in other players and we realized that we had something special brewing in our little rim ocean. We began to set team goals and serious expectations beyond training new players. For the sake of transparency our goals were the following.

1.1) Beat Masked Profanity's Pre World Wonder era record for least cities lost. **Handoffs weren't counted**

1.2) 1.1 failed about half way through and was changed to stay under 10 city losses to every opponent we faced before the start of the world wonder era. This was more successful as we managed to do it.

2) Build a good core force that could be used now and on future worlds.

3.1) Find a way to win the world.

3.2) Changed later to avoid a blocked world winner scenario.

With our goals in mind we began to set to work. We did pretty well initially in avoiding the city loss thing. We carved through LOTR in O65, O64, O55, and O54. However if they can get one satisfaction from this world, its that they did play spoiler to goal 1. We lost a city to Black Widows when doing the noob training thing, Joe lost the first city to LOTR, and then Batalo in his second LMD account took another 7 off of us. For those that didn't know, the record was 8 and that put us at 9 total losses then. Still, this didn't change the end result much as LOTR crumbled between us and HOP. However they still existed enough to keep us out of striking distance of most of HOP.

DeletedUser41523

Adding to that problem was that sometime around this time, CH had gone mostly prone. With one leader telling us he saw no chance to win and quitting, another being aggressive towards us, and the rest being checked out at the time. This caused us to break pact and attack. CH was mostly checked out by this time as they didn't put up a fight and quickly fell. Which I don't think would have happened had they cared more. Also around this time we consolidated to one branch which reduced my anxiety a lot as I have very bad experiences with multiple branches.

By this time we had achieved our first two goals. So goal 3.1 was the only thing left to do. Try to find a way to win the world. There were only really two choices on the board and both were open to us at the time. House of Pain or Pandagoatium. I had friends in both but a lot of my council were more friendly to HOP than Pandas. I'd actually say the same as well. But two things made it a hard no for me.

A) HOP had recruited a few players that I believed to be sketchy. This made me overrule that right away.

B) A serious long-term TBWC-HOP partnership, if taken seriously, would likely be the beginning of the end for the En server. The combination of gold, app use, leadership, and willingness to exploit holes in the game's mechanics would pretty much start a dynasty that would kill the game. I also think that good rivalries are what keeps a game going so somebody needs to do things the hard way. So with that in mind, I picked the Pandas team.

This chapter of TBWC history is pretty long and depressing. At least from our perspectives. I want to start off by saying that there are a few good Pandas in terms of character. Sol, Mac, Perseus, Tai, Neb, Crazy Bob, King Vasillias, *Firebird*, Marbuncer, etc come to mind and these are people that I genuinely felt bad for on both break downs. That said the few good aren't enough to offset the mountains of bad.

Around the time we knew Cry Havoc was going red, we picked Pandas. Quickly formed a shared council and quickly pacted. After a few introductions we began to work on wonder plans. This immediately hit a snag when I appointed Rose to handle our side of wonders and Pandas appointed someone else that didn't do their end of the job. The original plan was a 5-2 wonder split with 5 in Panda core and 2 in TBWC core close to the O55 border. This plan was stalled as it took Pandas weeks to pick their islands. By the time they even began securing their guards, we had already left.

During our time in Pandas I noticed a weird trend on the Panda leadership where the majority of them had zero time for planning or working on improving the alliance. But would suddenly, as if by a miracle from god, have unlimited amounts of free time to get angry when myself or Rose went to help or tried improve the alliance. While that was a group trend one of them stood above the rest as the worst for this, Aethilla/Laura. We would get blamed by her for any failing of Pandas and always had to be the bad guy towards people who were breaking Pandas own alliance rules. Which when we went to correct the problem, we would get undermined often times by her. I remember one time I MMed out about not trying to break stacked LMD sieges anymore as it was feeding BP to HOP and was told later by her that it was killing the Panda morale and I was responsible for them losing now. The long story short was that Pandas weren't looking for partners, they were looking for yes men.

Finally this came to a boiling point. One night Shee Ra called a 0 wall air break on WoK. I got drunk and jumped in to troll justin and forgot to recall, this caused other TBWC to jump in. We began hitting the siege. Turns out the 0 wall was a 6 wall and this guy had lied. I was beyond pissed and said that this guy who was off alarm and lying about his walls needed to go...this turned into an actual argument where they didn't want to kick him and resulted in him basically being temporarily kicked and later re-invited because...you guessed it, kicking him was killing the Panda morale. This pretty much was the breaking point, by the time I logged back in everyone had pretty much voted to leave Pandas. They had no objections from me.

After leaving, we immediately got blamed by Laura for killing Pandas and were told that we were just the worst people ever. Basically it was a very massive and pathetic attempt at a guilt trip. This only intensified as our guys immediately woke back up and began taking out about month's worth of misery on the Pandas. This caused Bertie (through hangtownhero) to hand off to Firefly. Which basically was like having Bertie as a neighbor since like Bertie she did nothing but sit there and wait for us all to check out. Except now we couldn't attack back.

PS: Sorry HOP & Vranac. I know you worked super hard for it. But apparently credit goes to me for leaving.

Anyways some time passes. Pandas reapproach us for WW. At this time we were done with the world. We just wanted to avoid a block so that we weren't obligated to stick around. So we decided sure we'll do it on the condition that Rose runs it and we go 4 Panda core and 3 our core. The odds still looked pretty nice to win. But the participation wasn't there to pull it off. Sure enough, we get blamed for the loss. Apparently not flooding everyone's MMs with hand holding messages every hour....was breaking the Panda morale and that they would have won without us. I think the irony in this statement is that if we hadn't merged HOP would have probably built all 7 wonders in the first go and we'd have gotten to leave the world sooner. So our worries were unfounded.

I think this is only time that I've lost a competition in my life where I've just thought that it was sort of fitting. Don't get me wrong, I feel that TBWC worked hard and deserved a win. I also feel that at our full force, we were the best team out here based on how we preformed vs everybody. But the people we hitched our wagon too definitely did not and the way they acted honestly ruined even being disappointed at losing for a lot of us. Finally we saw what happened in the world chat with Shee Ra and decided to clean house. After that we took a vote to check out of the world and have been waiting for the end to come ever since from what I hear. Which as of writing this a Garden city is in siege and Dnl ghosted (more of us soon to follow).

Alright now to close out this novel. I wanted to offer congratulations to House of Pain for winning and soon to be crowning. This world has to have been pretty BS for everyone involved so I hope the next one isn't as bad as this. Good luck in the next world you all play.

Vranac, Kinman, Plockelman, etc. You gave me a lot of ideas on how to screw with people in my diplomacy simulations this year. So thanks for that.

To Pandas...Well best I can say is that you should start in multiple oceans so that we can't completely run you off the next world we share. Because I think our only team goal there would be to beat the Heliopolis record and take 1400 off you guys and any other branches you add.

Lastly I want to thank my co-leaders and team mates for pushed me to make TBWC into something more than a meme alliance for new players.

DeletedUser56545

Neat profile, not much truth in it, but very imaginative. failed to mention the treason on not one but TWO occasions. The inability, or unwillingness to communicate on a humanoid level with others, and only seemed to bark, not communicate. You got your wonders on the backs of the Pandas and allies, yet when the only wonder the Pandas held, was breached due to a sitters connection problems, you ranted and raved and flapped about like a headless chicken all through out. But there was something in the way you were doing it, something was a foot, and it showed in your tone, the decision for yet another betrayal was already in motion, the screwing of the pandas and their allies was already set. The huge siege was broken, no thanks to you and the leaders of your alliance, but a huge effort by the Pandas and allies, whose leadership actually kept their cool and participated throughout. We were fighting blind as we could not get a live-feed until it was more or less over, so you thought you were home free. But the enemy made very clear, you and your leaders did NOT send out a single flyer out to the siege! So while this fairy tale sound great, it has to be confined to the fiction shelves, even lots of the cities you had in the areas we were in were handed to you by the Pandas before your first betrayal. Then came the second, without rhyme or reason Pandas were kicked and the lighthouse lost, as you had yours secured!
I supposed I should apologise for our leaders for been good and decent human beings, and not just Tasmanian devils, but I will not, as good people don't need to be sold, they are recognised by others. So do get a reality check, it will do you lots of good and like Lord Escanor said above

"Fatalis,

You talk so much, but play so little. Why is that?"

By the way, don't give up your day job, fiction writing is not going to be your thing!

DeletedUser1359

wow - brevity really is not TKFs strong point. Let me summarise for the lazier readers-;)

1) Booty wanted to be like MP.
2) Booty seal clubbed and then attacked LoTR in the rear and smashed them.
3) Booty joined one of the largest mass hug fests in recent memory (pact with 600+ players :eek:). booty talked smack.
4) Booty and their many allies were beaten in the wonder race and only managed to secure 2 WWs.
5) HoP landed on "Panda" WW island. Panda and allies broke stacked siege on WW island. Booty and Pandas had fall out.
6) HoP (FireFly) landed on "Booty" WW island. Booty ghosted.

DeletedUser56545

Just to put the cherry on the cake as regards what I said about their treachery as temperate need to validate themselves, thought with such little self respect and crass and sad behaviour it's hard to see how they could. Just found out that while lighthouse wonder was under siege, they were asking for a deal from HoP. The fact that we saved the light house must have sent her running for the cat-nip! Must have been very upset, hence what she did, to excuse their short-comings. Desperate is a very mild word, classless for sure. Hopefully others will be wary when getting into something with them in other future worlds! I don't usually get involved in these things, but seeing the post above was enough to make one puke, the untruths and passing on blame when blame was where it should have been, squarely with them, could not help myself!

desperate
/ˈdɛsp(ə)rət/

Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: desperate
  1. 1.
    feeling or showing a hopeless sense that a situation is so bad as to be impossible to deal with.
    "a desperate sadness enveloped Ruth"
    synonyms: despairing, hopeless; More
    anguished, distressed, in despair, suicidal;
    miserable, wretched, desolate;
    forlorn, disheartened, discouraged, demoralized, devastated, downcast, resigned, defeatist, pessimistic;
    distraught, fraught, overcome, out of one's mind, at one's wits' end, beside oneself, at the end of one's tether;

2. 2.
    (of a person) having a great need or desire for something.
    "I am desperate for a cigarette"
    synonyms: in great need of, urgently requiring, craving, in want of, lacking, wanting; More
    eager, aching, longing, yearning, hungry, thirsty, thirsting, itching, crying out, desirous;

DeletedUser56466

LOL

this is a big joke, all booty did was fight the noobs in lotr and pact anyone who got to close to them. But if wanting to be like MP you have succeed, you continue to hype up your incapable team even after they ghosted.

DeletedUser41523

Knowing Firefly, she for sure didn’t sit and did nothing! Taking ww city is a great accomplishment!

Congrats to HOP!

Okay maybe I exaggerated. She came to the island. Sent attacks at the same time every day for about a week. Gave up when nothing happened and then waited for everyone to lose interest. Then started attacking. Prior to that though the closest bit of damage done was changing city names. Compared to what I heard you were like as an LMD, they picked the wrong person. Just my opinion though.

As for talking the city. Fair play. I won’t rag on that.

@breogan-2 This will be ironic because I just wrote a book but I read none of that. I’ve already read long winded non-sense rants from Pandas half the server so I’m kinda over it. Personally everyone that’s even half in touch with reality knows that we’d beat Pandas senseless at this point so there’s no point in debating with you. It’s settled. We fought twice. You lost twice. Wasn’t even close.

The rest of you will think what you want to think. I don’t really care. So good luck.

Aethilla

Phrourach
Okay maybe I exaggerated. She came to the island. Sent attacks at the same time every day for about a week. Gave up when nothing happened and then waited for everyone to lose interest. Then started attacking. Prior to that though the closest bit of damage done was changing city names. Compared to what I heard you were like as an LMD, they picked the wrong person. Just my opinion though.

As for talking the city. Fair play. I won’t rag on that.

@breogan-2 This will be ironic because I just wrote a book but I read none of that. I’ve already read long winded non-sense rants from Pandas half the server so I’m kinda over it. Personally everyone that’s even half in touch with reality knows that we’d beat Pandas senseless at this point so there’s no point in debating with you. It’s settled. We fought twice. You lost twice. Wasn’t even close.

The rest of you will think what you want to think. I don’t really care. So good luck.
You very obviously do care or you wouldn't bother to check back and respond, and you beat nobody, you lost a wonder and ghosted, we saved our wonder only to have YOU destroy it, big difference :)

DeletedUser41523

You very obviously do care or you wouldn't bother to check back and respond, and you beat nobody, you lost a wonder and ghosted, we saved our wonder only to have YOU destroy it, big difference :)

Laura: Dan you killed pandas! :(

Also Laura: Lol you didn’t actually beat anyone.

Lmao I can’t take you seriously. Good job on breaking your wonder siege. Only difference is we all turned off our alarms prior to our siege. Yours was just your best effort.

Anyways I won’t keep you ranting until late into the night like you always would. we’ll just find out who would beat who on another world. Again.

Aethilla

Phrourach
For the record Rose (and you) made a pigs ear of it.. from the arrangements of the WW islands to changing the configs of the islands at the last minute, all the way through to the tactics on which city to send and to boost...
I'm not saying I could have organised it any better..
But then I'm not the one claiming to be a WW guru :)

DeletedUser41523

For the record Rose (and you) made a pigs ear of it.. from the arrangements of the WW islands to changing the configs of the islands at the last minute, all the way through to the tactics on which city to send and to boost...
I'm not saying I could have organised it any better..
But then I'm not the one claiming to be a WW guru :)

I can literally go find screen shots of you absolutely saying that if we didn’t merge Pandas would have done better. So your statement is almost as laughable as the idea of pandas getting a wonder without our help.

Again. We can find out on who is better on another world. ;)

Aethilla

Phrourach
I can literally go find screen shots of you absolutely saying that if we didn’t merge Pandas would have done better. So your statement is almost as laughable as the idea of pandas getting a wonder without our help.

Again. We can find out on who is better on another world. ;)

Finally something I can agree with you on, 100% we would have done better without merging and your help was more of a hindrance than a help without your mismanagement we would have done far better than the 1 Panda and 1 Booty wonder we ended up with.

Shee Ra

Phrourach
wow.. (" Me and my Sociopathy VolI*)

Firstly I am well chuffed I got a mention Twice... that makes me a FACE... just sad it's under the cloud of genuine BS... I wasn't a leader - your rotweiler you hide behind made sure she only had malleable ppl when she booted me.. and that got us to here.

Well done on ghosting... you kept your players close on threat of it... then you deny them the rest of the game you lost us !

MUPPET!!!!

Well played HOP... and thank you for not accepting their desperate 11th hour deal, while saying that was me !

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-21_0-10-3.png
    upload_2019-8-21_0-10-3.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 35

DeletedUser41523

Yes Laura. you’d have done so much better without us. Everyone knows it! That’s why your own team agreed to move you out of leadership to get TBWC to merge with them. And I mean without us you’d have done great. With your walled wonder islands, dozens of people not apped, people threatening to ghost under pressure, and the half dozen pandas we had to sub out during the race. I’m sure you’d have over come the fact that a lot of the top senders and favor farmers were TBWC.

Us losing had everything to do with Rose’s way of WW running and not the fact that the bottom quarter barely sent. The other branches barely sent. Pandas in other branches couldn’t be bothered to take down walls despite numerous mms to do so and tons of favor units were lost. Etc. it’s definitely TBWC’s fault you lost and no other factors came into play.

Lmao. Look I get that you’re desperately trying to save some face here considering a lot of the good Pandas don’t want to play with you again. But being delusional isn’t helping your case, just saying.

Like I said earlier. Someone else was always the scapegoat for your bad leadership.

Edit: My god I wish I hadn’t deleted you off skype now. SJ, you got removed from leadership because you got drunk and went on an insane tangent. You later tried to join TBWC for the next world because you hated Pandas as well and even later after that tried to hold WW hostage as well. I don’t think you have any room to talk. But good to see you’re no longer giving your number to me and desperately trying to get me to call you. Have fun being “an RL mayor” bro. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator: