The Story of HOP

DeletedUser41523

I got a laugh out of this. Mostly because you came out to my island, got yourself cleared and farmed through half of WW, had to shovel about 3k birs in and wall up to protect yourself, then at one point attempted to gold out small groups of slings and chuck them at me because you lost OLU to me. Good job "crushing" us. TBWC players only had a winning record vs HOP until WW ended and we joined you in turning our alarms off and doing nothing.

Seriously, you're like the last person in HOP who should talk. Your most memorable moment is hitting VM because you thought Buckie was after you again.

DeletedUser56553

I got a laugh out of this. Mostly because you came out to my island, got yourself cleared and farmed through half of WW, had to shovel about 3k birs in and wall up to protect yourself, then at one point attempted to gold out small groups of slings and chuck them at me because you lost OLU to me. Good job "crushing" us. TBWC players only had a winning record vs HOP until WW ended and we joined you in turning our alarms off.
Screenshot from 2019-08-22 23-42-36.png 6.png

DeletedUser41523

Cool story. Let me know when you actually do something meaningful...ya know other than Vming out of fear.

DeletedUser56553

I forgot to add:
Thank you to my mum - I wouldn't make it without you mum, to my alliance and to Joanne for always making stupid jokes (by the way girls and boys, he's totally bangable in his violet pants, go for it)

DeletedUser56466

I got a laugh out of this. Mostly because you came out to my island, got yourself cleared and farmed through half of WW, had to shovel about 3k birs in and wall up to protect yourself, then at one point attempted to gold out small groups of slings and chuck them at me because you lost OLU to me. Good job "crushing" us. TBWC players only had a winning record vs HOP until WW ended and we joined you in turning our alarms off and doing nothing.

Seriously, you're like the last person in HOP who should talk. Your most memorable moment is hitting VM because you thought Buckie was after you again.
someones salty :)