Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser44505

Lol exactly.

2 types of grepo players, those that stick to their team and fight. And then there are those that nap, pact, merge their way around worlds to avoid fighting and get the easy crown.

Can you guess which you are?

Every single alliance that knows Bloods and Ruthie knows she's the most loyal player there is. Take your bull and shove it where the sun don't shine...

Can't believe how many idiots are in the forums commenting on things they know nothing about... you know there are 2 types of them too?
First is the sad little keyboard warrior with nothing better to do than troll grep forums while munching his 10th packet of crisp today. Second is just the less than average idiot who has 0 respect from any alliance across servers so couldn't join a world without getting rimmed...

.... Then there is ones that are actually both?

Ranga1

Strategos
Every single alliance that knows Bloods and Ruthie knows she's the most loyal player there is. Take your bull and shove it where the sun don't shine...

Can't believe how many idiots are in the forums commenting on things they know nothing about... you know there are 2 types of them too?
First is the sad little keyboard warrior with nothing better to do than troll grep forums while munching his 10th packet of crisp today. Second is just the less than average idiot who has 0 respect from any alliance across servers so couldn't join a world without getting rimmed...

.... Then there is ones that are actually both?
So you're both yea?

Ruthie2

Phrourach
So you're both yea?

He isnt worth your time or effort kirsty, everything he has accused me of I have proved he dosent know what he is talking about , he is fuelling or trying to fuel his EGO.
The people I care about know me and have always been loyal, they are the only ones I care about.

He accused me of not playing golgi.. proved wrong
He accused me of not winning golgi.. proved wrong
He accused me of abandoning my bloods to win.. proved wrong
He accused me of not being in ying ang yang .. proved wrong

Ranga.. your not in this world or most worlds you moan about, to be honest I think you get off with acting this way.

My last words to you are

Stop acting like a spoilt child if you think I am such a rubbish player come and play me , like you did in cary when we smacked you and you jumped to Ray and thizzles alliance or tried to
smiley-emoticons-kaffee2.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
He isnt worth your time or effort kirsty, everything he has accused me of I have proved he dosent know what he is talking about , he is fuelling or trying to fuel his EGO.
The people I care about know me and have always been loyal, they are the only ones I care about.

He accused me of not playing golgi.. proved wrong
He accused me of not winning golgi.. proved wrong
He accused me of abandoning my bloods to win.. proved wrong
He accused me of not being in ying ang yang .. proved wrong

Ranga.. your not in this world or most worlds you moan about, to be honest I think you get off with acting this way.

My last words to you are

Stop acting like a spoilt child if you think I am such a rubbish player come and play me , like you did in cary when we smacked you and you jumped to Ray and thizzles alliance or tried to
smiley-emoticons-kaffee2.gif
Lol did you read my posts? I said bloods have never won, then you babble on about you winning, again proving its all about you lol

Ray and thizzle??? You just pluck some names from thin air??? Lol now that is funny.

FYI ranga1 in game died a while ago now haha

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I can pretty much confirm what @Ranga1 said.. after 8 years in this server Bloods have never won a single world.

One where ruthie and batman are listed as winners was just a clever merge between muskets(@Foo Fighter's team ) and bloods, in which there are like 20 bloods max while rest were hardened musket fighters who i fought on front lines when i was in no brakes , dont even think bloods did anything worth mentioning in that world except owning their core ocean as they always do, so in reality bloods as a family never have it in them to win any world, strategy/leadership/membership wise idk what it is from that but they never do, and they wont win this world either...

Ranga1

Strategos
I can pretty much confirm what @Ranga1 said.. after 8 years in this server Bloods have never won a single world.

One where ruthie and batman are listed as winners was just a clever merge between muskets(@Foo Fighter's team ) and bloods, in which there are like 20 bloods max while rest were hardened musket fighters who i fought on front lines when i was in no brakes , dont even think bloods did anything worth mentioning in that world except owning their core ocean as they always do, so in reality bloods as a family never have it in them to win any world, strategy/leadership/membership wise idk what it is from that but they never do, and they wont win this world either...
Exactly. They are great at starting but can never finish the job properly.

DeletedUser44505

This thread is soooooooooo off topic!!!
So I decided to have a shot at the top 10 in this world.. first for me but I'd love to hear others opinions against my own.
Completely biased account of my own alliance but those who know me understand my values.

1. Broke Back Mountain

Broke Back are the major contender in this world, as always, a bunch of VERY good players working together extremely well, if there are ever internal issues here you would never know it. A lot of alliances fear their growth and use gold use as an excuse to dislike them, meaning they had a lot of alliances working against them early on. But BBM are still standing strong, well done guys. It’s clear they put many hours of dedication into there cities and growth. Have a bit of rubbish to clear behind them but not much threat. Future fights will be fun. Swim until the end.

2. Written in Blood
Completely biased of course but I LOVE these guys. We have an excellent team some old Bloods and some new friends join us too; it’s our first Dom world and I am excited to see how we get on. I’m unsure why there is so much negativity about bloods not just in this but every world, this world we are being consistent lead by our founders and not letting up on our enemies, big or small. We clear up and stand by our values and decisions, I would know I’m too opinionated not too. Plots against us reach our ear and we answer back. I don’t have to guess because I know, Bloods swim to the end.

3. The Phoenix
I have sympathy here; they were a strong group of players, but leaders let them down so badly, I mean who tries to desert their alliance and then abandons them? Some very good players and some simmers too sat in the back hiding. Currently hiding behind the defence of UBI and Cookies as witnessed by the incoming support we’ve had from takes. Need to pull themselves together if they want a chance. The fact we have had little counter to our assault I would say that Phoenix may float for now but ultimately, they will probably merge the stronger players into one of there back supporters.

4. Signed in Blood – See 2

5. UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT

Now I have no experience with these players at all other than the incoming support they send to Phoenix, likely been some good snipe attempts. Don’t recognise many names there really, not much of a powerhouse but positioned themselves very well in the corner of 45 pushing themselves north a little, the fact there’s always alliances between them and the larger alliances they work against works against them. I don’t know what they have in store, but they need to push those alliances they are backing out of the way show the world what they can do or will get bored very quickly as there is little for them to fight. Not sure why they are working with alliances closest to them. Until I see anything else or them pushing out as far as I’m concerned, they are defence for hire. Float they can’t go anywhere without hitting back at one of the alliances they are backing.

6. -FUN-
Not much known about this group either but I love the little team and they are a solid core and 0 loses to any alliance, stayed off radar maybe or just good defenders? Seem to be fighting mainly Warships and Spartans, obviously winning this war for now. Ocean 45 is a bit messy be interesting to see how far they can push into 45 and how the war against the combined 45 alliances will go. I like groups like this, admire their loyalty I’ve witnessed to friends this world. Swim or merge with friends.

7. Grandma’s Sugar Cookies

Again, not much known about this alliance, they don’t have anyone to fight except the alliances they are backing just like UBI, they are in close proximity to each other, could have been fighting each other but evidence shows a NAP is likely in place. A little spread out across 55 which is quickly becoming messy with different alliances presence after the crumble of Phoenix leadership. I know a few players here and they are good but who they choose to fight when the time comes will be key to there survival. If they back the remaining Phoenix all the way they forfeit, their opportunity to grow and gain more ocean dominance. Float or Sink depending on who they back.

8. Spartans

Another nice small alliance, hitting Warships and -FUN-. Share borders with UBI and as far as I can tell they aren’t hitting each other. Maybe a focus on the alliances ploughing north together? In the long run they are small, I can’t see them lasting long if they keep pushing in the direction of -FUN- and BBM, will force them to push back. Sink

9. InFiniTe sHiNe

Infinite shine (No I am not messing around typing lower case and caps). They have a strong presence in the North of 44 and 54. Mainly unchallenged as there only fight has been preoccupied with larger targets this and their sister alliance seems to have disbanded showing internal issues. They were very small, but numbers have grown with their presence, could be an interesting fight ahead but they are in a bad location with alliances who don’t like to share. I’ve heard whispers of this alliance working with others but I’m unsure of the truth in that this world. As they are in an undesirable location, I am sorry but in this instance it’s a Sink.

10. Phoenix Flames – See 3

DeletedUser56466

This thread is soooooooooo off topic!!!
So I decided to have a shot at the top 10 in this world.. first for me but I'd love to hear others opinions against my own.
Completely biased account of my own alliance but those who know me understand my values.

1. Broke Back Mountain

Broke Back are the major contender in this world, as always, a bunch of VERY good players working together extremely well, if there are ever internal issues here you would never know it. A lot of alliances fear their growth and use gold use as an excuse to dislike them, meaning they had a lot of alliances working against them early on. But BBM are still standing strong, well done guys. It’s clear they put many hours of dedication into there cities and growth. Have a bit of rubbish to clear behind them but not much threat. Future fights will be fun. Swim until the end.

2. Written in Blood
Completely biased of course but I LOVE these guys. We have an excellent team some old Bloods and some new friends join us too; it’s our first Dom world and I am excited to see how we get on. I’m unsure why there is so much negativity about bloods not just in this but every world, this world we are being consistent lead by our founders and not letting up on our enemies, big or small. We clear up and stand by our values and decisions, I would know I’m too opinionated not too. Plots against us reach our ear and we answer back. I don’t have to guess because I know, Bloods swim to the end.

sucking up to BBM early? Hoping you and ruthie can jump ship for a win at the end and leave your teammates with nothing lol

DeletedUser44505

sucking up to BBM early? Hoping you and ruthie can jump ship for a win at the end and leave your teammates with nothing lol

Giving respect where it is due, something you know very little about. And I've never jumped alliances to date, no crown here and don't care, I'd sooner quit, my alliance is family. Here for fun. If you have anything of relevenece to say about my top 10 feel free.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
For your info I have never jumped ship only ever merged and thats only if my team come to. I dont leave family behind unlike some

Mods for goodness sake make this stay on topic or whats the point of this thread

DeletedUser56466

For your info I have never jumped ship only ever merged and thats only if my team come to. I dont leave family behind unlike some

Mods for goodness sake make this stay on topic or whats the point of this thread
:) is this thread off topic or you read something you didn't like?

You bring up past worlds on this thread every other post but now complain its off topic o_O

Ruthie2

Phrourach
I dont actually unless they are thrown at me in a question read back you will see someone else brought up another world I was just replying

DeletedUser56466

I dont actually unless they are thrown at me in a question read back you will see someone else brought up another world I was just replying
You do, regardless why you did it.

Don't be a hypocrite or cry to the mods over nothing, I asked a question about an ally on this world. Closer to being on topic than your rants about past worlds.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
For your information I wasnt answering your question about another world its not all about you.

I was answering another player

I dont even know you so stop listening to what you hear and maybe you will see its not true

The fact is this is a top 12 thread, it was taken off topic with alot of personal stuff whiich isnt relevant to this thread

Kirsty tried to get it back on track and again its taken to get personal to me and kirsty

its a top 12 thread so lets leave it on what its meant to be