Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser44505

Then merge when you realise you can't win by yourself

Bloods will stick it out to the end yes, you show me a world where Bloods merged for a win where I was involved? You won't. I won't merge for a win. I will stick it out with bloods like every world I've been in with them. Win or lose.

Ranga1

Strategos
Bloods will stick it out to the end yes, you show me a world where Bloods merged for a win where I was involved? You won't. I won't merge for a win. I will stick it out with bloods like every world I've been in with them. Win or lose.
Good luck with that

DeletedUser54537

Theres no denying that BBM are an amazing group of players. Gold doesn’t help sniping.

But you also can’t say that the gold they use isnt a massive advantage. Rebuilding full nukes in 24 hours is not skill

DeletedUser56466

Theres no denying that BBM are an amazing group of players. Gold doesn’t help sniping.

But you also can’t say that the gold they use isnt a massive advantage. Rebuilding full nukes in 24 hours is not skill
o_O I can rebuild nukes in under 24 hours without gold, does that make me god?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54234

Don't you guys ever have anything nice to say to each other? The first time I check the externals in a while and I see the same old fighting. :rolleyes:

mats25

Phrourach
The Merge is not so important or gold or anything else ...Vision,planse and group who shareing all this and make it happen from the START... commitment and working together is the power.
Ofcorse gold there gives to somebody + and the spies makes some - ses.Drama quees and what ever...
individual players who has big egos is the most powerfull grap, what the makes all other members suffer and makes them take desission to leave the world,they eating the newbies out and laughting to them,but hey soon we play this grepolis only with 100 egos...so please continue feed Egos here world after world...i better see and help and mentor newbies to get new blood to this game.
yes you are in top alliances leaders mostly here and doing great every world, but not easy to look how all the posts here are they talk abot them selves...

salute Ouuyee

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Same old same old.. top 12 thread being ruined with the same people bleating on about "its not fair" or "that leaders terrible".
Ranga, just so you get it right, Ruthie and Batman along with Tim did lead Yin and Yang to a victory in Golgi.. They remained Bloods till just before Wonders were to be built. It was a Leadership decision to change our 2 branches to Yin & Yang, (cant even remember if we got members to vote the name in as that world seemed so long ago).
"Facts are Key"
Somehow I can see for some, nothing Ruthie says nor I for that matter will make a difference for some haters..

DeletedUser51159

Same old same old.. top 12 thread being ruined with the same people bleating on about "its not fair" or "that leaders terrible".
Ranga, just so you get it right, Ruthie and Batman along with Tim did lead Yin and Yang to a victory in Golgi.. They remained Bloods till just before Wonders were to be built. It was a Leadership decision to change our 2 branches to Yin & Yang, (cant even remember if we got members to vote the name in as that world seemed so long ago).
"Facts are Key"
Somehow I can see for some, nothing Ruthie says nor I for that matter will make a difference for some haters..

That's what happens when the Top 3 alliances have a hug fest. Shame on Bloods, whatever respect I had for them is now lost.

Thank you for ruining what could have been an interesting server, if only you had brought your b**ls with you to fight #1 !

Ranga1

Strategos
"Facts are Key"
Right so bloods did win? Can they win this world without merging again?

DeletedUser51159

Tfw she's in the #1 alliance

And I need you to point that out....because ?

Edit: Thedrisian, you're in O46, what effect could WIB have on you from O54?

What concern of that is yours ? What difference does it make in which ocean a forum member resides when they point out the obvious hugging going on with the Top 3 ???

Am I not allowed to express my views and disappointment ?

Jog on.