Cant log-in

• Thread starter DeletedUser55346
  • Start date

DeletedUser22353

A few days ago, I saw a couple players who had like two sets of cities.

I hope the game is paused and they let us know when it is going to be reactivated. I was 10 minutes away from getting a hero that was going to change in 3 hours :(

DeletedUser55346

Im wondering... if they freez this server... mby everything will be the same when we can play again? For example protection - we will be 2-3days still in protection so there is no situations when you log-in and someone is already attacking you or you are loosing city only because you didnt log-in in time?!

DeletedUser56597

We're all super bummed. I had 3 different islands, I couldn't execute any b.battles, or farms though, level 13 academies, architecture + crane researched, Senates cued, had high hope that bugs would be corrected soon, love this please make more!

DeletedUser19607

Haha 'sup debone! I will say the msg u get when u try to log in could have said something other than "login has been disabled", that makes it sound like you've been banned. They're probably gotten a zillion msgs about it already though so that's punishment enough. No issues with cities or speed makes me think they're dealing with dirty pool on the part of naughty players. If you really are invested heavily in the server then be grateful while they try to root out the cheaters. If you are a cheater or a griefer then complain away. I've enjoyed grepo for 10 years and have other servers. A couple days' delay ain't gonna ruin anything now that I know it's not just me:D
I just started playing the server because I like the settings lol. How have you been though? I keep missing you everytime I come back to Belle to check on stuff. College kicked my butt last few years so haven't been playing this. I'm not complaining at all about the server being disabled honestly, there are more servers to play so folks get there fix in. I've enjoyed grepo for almost the same time lol what a coincidence :p

Oh yeah lol I did get scared a lil bit and thought I got banned. I was like wtf did I do lol I just started the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55681

I would like fair compensation for the USD79.99 I spent on the beginners bonuses - more fool me I guess.
TJ. The 80 USD bought you gold as a bonus. If you go to another world you can see if your gold is credited to your account. If so, you did not lose anything. If not, contact support and they will credit your card with any gold purchase you made within the prior 2 weeks if it is the result of their problems in a game. The later being terms of service.

DeletedUser54999

TJ. The 80 USD bought you gold as a bonus. If you go to another world you can see if your gold is credited to your account. If so, you did not lose anything. If not, contact support and they will credit your card with any gold purchase you made within the prior 2 weeks if it is the result of their problems in a game. The later being terms of service.
not sure I understand. I mean those bonus packs that give you building and recruitment tokens and advisors for like 3 months. There’s no gold with those packages.

DeletedUser55035

You can only use starter packages on the world you have bought it ^^

DeletedUser55681

not sure I understand. I mean those bonus packs that give you building and recruitment tokens and advisors for like 3 months. There’s no gold with those packages.
I believe if you read Terms of Service the game addresses their policies. You may get a partial (pro rata) refund of monies basis of what you purchased less what you used, but you must contact Support.

DeletedUser51159

TJ. The 80 USD bought you gold as a bonus. If you go to another world you can see if your gold is credited to your account. If so, you did not lose anything......

Interesting way of looking at your point of view. Are you saying that you put ZERO value on a persons time they have spent playing the game ?

Really ????

DeletedUser55681

Interesting way of looking at your point of view. Are you saying that you put ZERO value on a persons time they have spent playing the game ?

Really ????
The subject was money, not time. Understand the conversation, not your desire to castigate someone.