Compliment Thread

1saaa

Strategos
i think hugs are jumping the gun a bit. to me i think its less a merger and more true fear taking players from an alliance they are fighting. common place in grepo and although i don't think its right i would hardly call it merging.

but, the situation could well change in a few hours so take into account the timing of this post if you want to reply ;)

Edit: just been informed that it was a merge but not entirely sure either way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56333

i think hugs are jumping the gun a bit. to me i think its less a merger and more true fear taking players from an alliance they are fighting. common place in grepo and although i don't think its right i would hardly call it merging.

but, the situation could well change in a few hours so take into account the timing of this post if you want to reply ;)

Edit: just been informed that it was a merge but not entirely sure either way.

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, It's a duck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56426

Might as well hand you folks in Hugs the win, TF will never live up to the alliance you are.

DeletedUser54407

Huge congratulations to anyone using this thread for compliments and not thinly veiled insults. You all are awesome :D

DeletedUser10335

Might as well hand you folks in Hugs the win, TF will never live up to the alliance you are.
what would you know about grepolis? you are literally a 2019 hoplite.
Here is a tip, in Grepo, things can change dramatically in a couple hours.

DeletedUser56426

I've been playing the game on and off since 2013, always under a new account when I come back. Here's a few facts. An alliance runs off of trust, trust that leadership will make the right decisions, and trust that players will help each other. TF has the latter of the two, but how can players trust leadership? Something like 30 players were absorbed from Mercs, how do you think space was made for all those new members? Instead of investing in members to make a truly good alliance, TF is going about it like this is hot or not and willy nilly plucking anyone they please. That's called an MRA, and this one happens to be lead by some of the biggest golders I've seen in recent years. They won't be as good as Hugs until they actually invest in ALL of their players and not just some. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that though.

1saaa

Strategos
Here is a tip, in Grepo, things can change dramatically in a couple hours.
I noticed.

The worst part is when you go and take a break for a few hours and find that everything has changed. or when their are 200+ posts on discord when you wake up. Or when you have a thizzle MM 12 hours before your due to go on VM. I feel like i have this thing when every time i go on VM something very important happens. and every time i don't on VM nothing happens.

DeletedUser54192

And people wonder why the externals are dying; any time a new externals member dares to give their opinion, some old-timer shouts them down with the "I've been here longer, your opinion is worthless" argument. It's generally irrelevant, and forum account age isn't necessarily representative of in-game account age.

I'd like to compliment everyone who is actually staying civilised with people even when they disagree with them, both in-game and on the forums, and also those putting in the extra effort to make detailed Top 12s and Newspapers. :)

DeletedUser56122

We'll do the best we can! Just don't be too disappointed! You are bigger than everyone else combined at this point... xD

Come on, David! You'll never beat Goliath with that attitude.

post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-Waterboy-Img-JC2V.gif

DeletedUser56333

What? No love for your local nano?

Bah, I got ready for nothing.