Top 12 Top 12

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Ruthie my Alliance is a new alliance i joined the game late when i came here Broke Back and you were already set up and had at least 8+ towns each we are not a Pre-Made most are first time players a lot are old players cooming back to the game after years. Okay you Napped with Broke Back you Conquered Bunnies together The Phoenix and Grandma's Sugar Cookies all the big alliances here

players wont remember that you and your Alliance won they will remember how you won and how you won is shameful you didnt fought against the Big Alliances you Napped with them and destroyed a little alliance, please dont act like some Victim because it doesn't suit you we were given a Ultimatum Support us or get Conquered we chose to support anyone would have done the same...

i play this game for fun okay and right now you and Broke Back Moutains took all the fun out of it for the whole World.

No one will Remember that you Won they will remember how you Won!

Hibrid, you said it your self you came her late so only see what to get told. and make 2 and 2 = 6.

Every world alliances will try to get through a world as best they can and thats why we have diplos
Bloods have a damn good one and she is doing a amazing job, for your information all the other big alliances also came to Bloods to get pacts/ naps, I hear they did to BBM too.
So before you start throwing accusations around please get the facts if it wasnt us and BBM others would have pacted and also alot of the other big alliances tried to get a coalition against BBM so forgive us for realising who we can trust here .

Its obvious to me it wasnt you

pgalland25

Strategos
Ruthie, you are forgetting an important part of this narrative, you have to bring something to the table to make any sort of arrangement beneficial for both parties. The way I see it Syndicate is a large group of food clumped together. I call that a buffet, not a partner.

jameslongst

Strategos
Just one question from me Ruth: are you gonna fight em? If so you better get started theres only three months left and they know very well how to run out the clock.

I've fought those chumps from bbm many times. You could hire our services for a small fee. They're just smart enough to be scared of TF, but not smart enough to run.

DeletedUser44505

Just one question from me Ruth: are you gonna fight em? If so you better get started theres only three months left and they know very well how to run out the clock.

I've fought those chumps from bbm many times. You could hire our services for a small fee. They're just smart enough to be scared of TF, but not smart enough to run.

I will just say who we fight is our concern. We don't count our chickens before they hatch, and 3 months in a long time in Grep for many things to change.. our agreement with BBM is in place and will remain there until further notice, they have been one of the only groups this world who have actually remained true to their word.

Ruthie my Alliance is a new alliance i joined the game late when i came here Broke Back and you were already set up and had at least 8+ towns each we are not a Pre-Made most are first time players a lot are old players cooming back to the game after years. Okay you Napped with Broke Back you Conquered Bunnies together The Phoenix and Grandma's Sugar Cookies all the big alliances here

Again players so late to the show shouldn't judge us when they don't know the true story... Bunnies and Phoenix tried arranging a coalition against BBM, we turned them down. Stayed out of it for a long time, didn't want anything to do with it. Oh and you all forget to mention BUNNIES NAP with BBM too, the one that was so backwards they NAP'd them while planning the coalition? Lots more backwards deals were made and talks to try force our hand but we never wanted in a Coalition so we didn't bother.
Our NAP with BBM was mutually beneficial while we sorted out our cores, there was nothing else too it other than mutual respect UNTIL.. Phoenix then went back to BBM trying to PACT them to turn against Bloods after crying to us how they needed wiping out. In turn we responded to them attempting to start a coalition against us (kinda like what we are doing to you now). Bunnies were never touched by Bloods unless in Ocean 54 where they were browns that just needed clearing out of our core. Cookies and ANY other alliance that supported Phoenix against us were then marked red!

So yes Bloods are the bad guys for doing what every other alliance in every other world would do, clear there core and in response to a coalition attempt being formed against them. Boohoo xD

mats25

Phrourach
So the truth comes out of the real liar and back stabber, you play all innocent and cry to me when cookies were hitting you wanting to nap and help and I told you no we dont want anymore naps , I was honest with you from day one, we would take 54 cities so why cry when we hit you

If I had known you were defending against us back then we would have been spilling your blood along time ago
hmm...do we know where the city Doyran locates,or Ollietown,or...meny others...as i know in ocean 55...hmmm very strange.Is there somekind bug in game...or ladyes dont see the border...

Ruthie2

Phrourach
hmm...do we know where the city Doyran locates,or Ollietown,or...meny others...as i know in ocean 55...hmmm very strange.Is there somekind bug in game...or ladyes dont see the border...

when myself and Hybrid started talking we spoke of 54 as thats where we mainly were but since that discussion we have moved into 55, hench why Doyran is being hit , ladies see the border clearly ..
smiley-emoticons-rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser24285

I genuinely joined this world for fun and met some old friends again. I have had some major knock backs against BBM,Fun and WiB but I am still here and enjoying the game without any hope of winning. But I have been a member of bloods on the last server and an ally of them on the one before that - I know how this server is going to end.

mats25

Phrourach
I genuinely joined this world for fun and met some old friends again. I have had some major knock backs against BBM,Fun and WiB but I am still here and enjoying the game without any hope of winning. But I have been a member of bloods on the last server and an ally of them on the one before that - I know how this server is going to end.
isnt it better to play if there no pressure or dont want to win?
girl power maked it just too easy...and there will be open new world ... this world can end.

DeletedUser24285

"isnt it better to play if there no pressure or dont want to win?
girl power maked it just too easy...and there will be open new world ... this world can end"

Can we have some sort of translation of this please - what is it that you are actually saying?.

mats25

Phrourach
"isnt it better to play if there no pressure or dont want to win?
girl power maked it just too easy...and there will be open new world ... this world can end"

Can we have some sort of translation of this please - what is it that you are actually saying?.
No...

DeletedUser56554

isnt it better to play if there no pressure or dont want to win?
girl power maked it just too easy...and there will be open new world ... this world can end.

I had a stroke reading this.

DeletedUser56615

can someone post a top 12 alliance reviews...i really enjoy reading this, so someone give me more material to read lol

:eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser56605

Top 12 My take

1.Broke Back Mountains Big Swim
Undisputed Leaders of Amphipolis Winners of This World soon to conquer those L0sers Written in Blood and Signed in Blood even with 2 whole Alliances its not going to be enough to conquer the Legends Respect to my OG Erikwijmeersch,The Lovely Annette61,Princess Kuini and the rest :)

2.Written in Blood Fail/Sink!
Big but no Match for BBM soon to be Conquered by the Best.Bad Leadership a lot of Former The Phoenix players like The Serbian (Miroslav Cvetkovic) which i have no doubt will jump Ship as soon as the heavy fighting starts or Ghost Kirstyleigh93 bad player same league as Ruthie2 i dont see this alliance going anywhere other then conquering small/farm alliances now then getting conquered by BBM in Return Total Noobs...

3. Signed in Blood same as num 2

4.Ubi Maior Minnor Cessat in the way of Written/Signed in Blood soon to be conquered unless they offer some ressistance and Hit against Bloods (number 2/3) many inactives many un-experienced playerss Sink!

5.Grandma's Sugar Cookies Napped with Written/Signed in Blood which i think is a big Mistake Getting conquered hard by Broke Back Mountains unless the NAP is broken and they attack the Blood Alliances which are a Big Farms and located right next to their Core in O55 i dont see any hope for this Alliance Sink for now!

6/7 No Idea!

8.True Pirates Some Sort of Slave Alliance to Written/Signed in Blood Conquering only Internals and other smaller alliances no Bravery! no Heart! unless they attack the Two Big Farms bellow them Written/Signed in Blood who are Dominant in O54 i dont see them doing anything Big Fail/Sink!

9.Peloponnesian League
Some Cities Conquered by Written/Signed in Blood but good location to Recover and offer some sort of Ressistance and eventually take some Cities belonging to their Enemies Sink/Swim!

10.Knights Templaer dont know much about this alliance Solid Alliance/Players from what i can see not a contender for the Crown so i give them a Sink!

All and All i hope more alliances would step out take some chances and start hitting back against Written/Signed in Blood instead of just taking punches... otherwise no Win for you!

Cheers

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Top 12 My take

Undisputed Leaders of Amphipolis Winners of This World soon to conquer those L0sers Written in Blood and Signed in Blood even with 2 whole Alliances its not going to be enough to conquer the Legends Respect to my OG Erikwijmeersch,The Lovely Annette61,Princess Kuini and the rest :)

Big but no Match for BBM soon to be Conquered by the Best.Bad Leadership a lot of Former The Phoenix players like The Serbian (Miroslav Cvetkovic) which i have no doubt will jump Ship as soon as the heavy fighting starts or Ghost Kirstyleigh93 bad player same league as Ruthie2 i dont see this alliance going anywhere other then conquering small/farm alliances now then getting conquered by BBM in Return Total Noobs...

4.Ubi Maior Minnor Cessat in the way of Written/Signed in Blood soon to be conquered unless they offer some ressistance and Hit against Bloods (number 2/3) many inactives many un-experienced playerss Sink!

5.Grandma's Sugar Cookies Napped with Written/Signed in Blood which i think is a big Mistake Getting conquered hard by Broke Back Mountains unless the NAP is broken and they attack the Blood Alliances which are a Big Farms and located right next to their Core in O55 i dont see any hope for this Alliance Sink for now!

6/7 No Idea!

8.True Pirates Some Sort of Slave Alliance to Written/Signed in Blood Conquering only Internals and other smaller alliances no Bravery! no Heart! unless they attack the Two Big Farms bellow them Written/Signed in Blood who are Dominant in O54 i dont see them doing anything Big Fail/Sink!

9.Peloponnesian League
Some Cities Conquered by Written/Signed in Blood but good location to Recover and offer some sort of Ressistance and eventually take some Cities belonging to their Enemies Sink/Swim!

10.Knights Templaer dont know much about this alliance Solid Alliance/Players from what i can see not a contender for the Crown so i give them a Sink!

All and All i hope more alliances would step out take some chances and start hitting back against Written/Signed in Blood instead of just taking punches... otherwise no Win for you!

Cheers

Shame you cant give a realistic account seeing as you got your behind handed to you on a plate and then when all your lies came back to bite you , you told all your poor alliance and sister alliances to find new homes, well you ran into vm, you should have stayed , we could have helped you with your cities , you have let all your players down and yet you come here to try and discredit people. Goodbye to bad rubbish

Also please dont make out you think highly of Erik please, you ran him down and called him all sorts of names in discord . your just lucky I dont share

Last edited:

DeletedUser56605

Shame you cant give a realistic account seeing as you got your behind handed to you on a plate and then when all your lies came back to bite you , you told all your poor alliance and sister alliances to find new homes, well you ran into vm, you should have stayed , we could have helped you with your cities , you have let all your players down and yet you come here to try and discredit people. Goodbye to bad rubbish

Also please dont make out you think highly of Erik please, you ran him down and called him all sorts of names in discord . your just lucky I dont share

Ruthie years ago when i first started playing the game i ended up playing with Erik and his team since that time we have played together in many worlds under a different nick so if i have said something to get you to reveal your plans thats another thing ;)

And the Top 12 is my realistic account i know a lot of players from BBM VanHelsing Farenhit Slots Annete KingSoos plays there i think and so many other good and old players i know them all from other worlds and they are awesome players so yes you dont stand a chance and will lose hard!!

If you thought your NAP was going to keep you safe until you won the game you were wrong! And obviosly afraid! and you should be even after your lies and deceit your still going to lose! You conquered all the small alliances now its time for you to get conquered.

DeletedUser56605

I have to say first of,it's the first time I've seen the name bloods been mentioned so many times
Second hibrid (ban me if you want) but you are the biggest fxcking asshole I've ever seen in this game and I've seen a good few , please for your own sake delete your account , it's not just bloods that laugh at what you say but the whole server , so just feck off and ghost or something you complete fecking noob

I dont even know you so okay Reported.

DeletedUser56615

Can someone please post an actual top 12...none of that intel was useful....Hibrid....please stop insulting and being a sore loser...you literally gave up in a days notice...you don't think i get bored and run out of time playing this game....I am a college student/athlete and have a GF who is 10/10 and Latina so imagine all the craziness i have to deal from her lmao...i just want useful info and what you posted was useless mate....Syndicate who? lol

Top 12 My take

6/7 No Idea!

9.Peloponnesian League

Cheers

DeletedUser56615

Top 12 Review :)

1) Broke Back Mountains: Currently #1 and been #1 for sometime. Will they win the server? Three months is a lot of time for things to change. Bloods are their only threat but they seem to be at a cease fire agreement between themselves. GSC & FUN are their only threat in the time being. FUN is expanding rapidly on their western border and covering ground in O45. BBM need to keep their eyes peeled for FUN as they seem to be the only OFF threat in the meanwhile. SWIM

2/3) WIB/SIB: Hold a firm core. Seem to coordinate attacks very well. Expanding into the eastern wall of O55/65 where "Synidcate" use to be. Currently weighing out their options. What comes after eastern border of O55/56 is conquered? They might expand further into O55 causing GSC a problem or start attacking BBM...only time will tell. Float

4) Ubi Maior Minor Cessat: Seem to become stagnate. Currently moving upward from original "safe" location in O45 which is a good sign and break their stagnate culture...still have many internals issues to figure out. Simmers? Organization? Leadership? Their OG founders left as of two weeks ago...they are in a transitioning phase which is critical for their survival, will they make it out? FLOAT/SINK

5) Grandma's Sugar Cookies: Very active leadership (probably has no life hehe)...currently going through minor internal issues which should be settled quickly as they always do (inactives and simmers) Alliance is known to consume internally one or two players every week. Their defense organization is pretty good among the "better" players in the alliance, unfornately lost a few cities this week. Currently seems to have many VM players which might affect their production in OFF and DEF. Only danger is BBM who is currently expanding into two oceans but with FUN making big moves, time is cutting short for GSC and might be seeing some heavy firing from the "Big Guns" of BBM. FLOAT/SINK

6)-FUN-: Most likely the Dark Horse of this server...primarily underestimated by most alliances until recent times. Small group surprisingly loyal to each other since two other strong small groups disbanded these last few week. They are currently cutting BBM expansion towards western O45, pushing they adjacently to a more southern path. They will either scare BBM off or go into an all out war with them. SWIM

7-12) Too small to make an impact. No solid core. No organizations :(
SINK

*Disclaimer: This is my first ever top 12 review. Im still not sure of the terms SWIM/FLOAT/SINK. I take it as Excellant/Good/Bad.*