Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser56520

Enclave will float, due to sheer numbers, eventually they will fall apart, it's like 113 all over again, Phoenix credit to them look like a good team. Hot.. hmm well best not upset them
If they coordinate and work as a team then they will be a danger to every alliance around ;)

DeletedUser56607

Come on Buzz you cant say all Enclave is trash. And who are all our big golding guys.

DeletedUser56567

lol. Arrogance isn't what i'd call it. It's experience.

DeletedUser24785

Do it i admire anyone who takes the time and effort for others to read

DeletedUser53840

Killoilll's Top 10 Alliances;

Teddy Bears: They are in O54 and don't have any real competition for the ocean, and have already destroyed United Allegiance, a former Top 10 alliance. They are not sporting the number one fighter spot with 169k points; and it doesn't seem like they will be fighting anyone serious for quite some time given the rumored agreement between them and War of Kings. An NAP agreement meant to last 8 months from when it was made. Which is about how long until Domination starts. Teddy Bears will be able to have uninterrupted growth and be in a really good position for when Domination starts assuming the shaggy NAP lasts.

War of Kings:
A more center map alliance but heavily in north O55 with 60% of their score there; with 15% in O45 and 20% in O54. Given this position they have achieved 1st for alliance fighters with 31k of that being in defense. They have been at war with The Hot Gates, and have mostly cleared them out of O55. A strange note for this alliance is their founder Buzz Kill has left and returned to the alliance at least four times, the reason is unknown; but this behavior has been observed with other alliance members as well. They are aggressively founding, recruiting former Hellhounds players and capturing cities in the north east portion of O55 leaving them and The Enclave very mixed for any potential wars. As mentioned earlier they are suspected of a NAP to Domination with Teddy Bears. Their longevity is unclear, it all come down to what happens to wars with The Enclave and wars with The Phoenix.

The Enclave Treaty; and The Enclave Pact: These are my boys; I will try to judge them like I don't know them. The Enclave Pact is placed 10th but will be put here due to the highly suspected sisterhood with The Enclave Treaty. They are the biggest alliance in O55 taking about as many points as the next eleven alliances combined when counted together; And come out as 620k points, bigger than Teddy Bears. Their biggest competition is War of Kings, which has been doing aggressive settles in O55. It is to be noted that BuzzKill(founder of WoK) along with many others disregard The Enclave as an MRA and believe they will be easy food; Though Alliances such as TRIDENT, Forsaken, and War of Kings have tried to recruit these "MRA" members, even seen in the world discord channel. The Enclave longevity comes down to how the future pans out with War of Kings, chances are only one will be able to be a long term player in this world. They seem to be going for the safety in numbers strategy.

The Phoenix: They are the dominate player in O45. They have the least players of the top 10 alliances with only 35. Though their player average is 11k points. They also are at war with The Hot Gates and have very clearly delivered the kill. It is suspected that TRIDENT betrayed The Hot Gates for The Phoenix. They are semi-pre-made with seven players coming over. There is some War of Kings in O45, this would lead to conflict among the two, though it is suspected that The Phoenix would win this. Since they only have 35 players this leaves them a good opportunity to grow to the top alliance, they are very able continue to loot players from wars; these players could come from The Hot Gates, TRIDENT if they don't have a pact, Forsaken, and ARMAGEDON. The Phoenix has a bright future and are in good position to loot players from any wars between The Enclave and War of Kings. They can definitely make it to Domination.

Kingdom of Heaven:
They are a O44 leader, and have a very compact core compared to the other alliances on this list. They are straight against the O44-O54 border and have some players spilling over. This may lead to conflict with Teddy Bears in the future after Teddy has cleared up O54. They also have 40k points in O45, which would cause fighting with The Phoenix. Slaughterhouse is their biggest contender right now with almost equal in O44 score and close proximity with some island mixing. Right now they are not doing too much defending as being 10th on the defenders list; they maintain their place on the attackers list at 5th which matches their point score. Kingdom of Heaven could last to Domination, though it comes down to how any war with Slaughterhouse and their spread out'ness around War of Kings works out.

Slaughterhouse:
They are the contender for O44 with being only only 20k points behind Kingdom of heaven in the ocean. They have two sister alliances called "Slaughterhouse 2" and "Slaughterhouse 2.0". They really haven't done that much fighting with only 100k fight points. Though their sister alliances don't seem well run and have a bad look, the main has very good activity. Though in the future they will have to fight both Kingdom of Heaven and THE NO ONES. The future for Slaughterhouse is unclear, it comes down to how any war with Kingdom of Heaven goes and if THE NO ONES becomes something.

THE NO ONES:
THE NO ONES is an interesting alliance. They have their founders shown, and it can be seen to be three players one of which is THE NO ONE. This alliance has been kept afloat due to THE NO ONES strong desire to keep InnoGames in a budget surplus. They only have around 14 decent players; with THE NO ONE and his niece potty being the prominent spenders. This alliance could have a future if it were better run instead of just looking like THE NO ONE's property for being on the alliance list. They are in a position to pick up the left over ARMAGEDON players as they finish the kill; and will have to fight Slaughterhouse in the future is they wish to keep alive until Domination.

TRIDENT:
They are famous for their betrayal of THE HOT GATES, and getting called "turncoats" after they broke their sisterhood with THE HOT GATES to supposedly join The Phoenix in their war against THE HOT GATES. They are a runner up in O45 and are slightly mixed with The Phoenix and very mixed with Forsaken. They are spilling slightly into O55 and could run into issues with The Enclave. They haven't done that much fighting, being 9th on the fighters list. TRIDENT's future is very unclear; it really comes down to their relationships with The Phoenix and Forsaken.

Forsaken:
Forsaken is the second runner up in O45, they are also spilling over into O55. They are very mixed with TRIDENT and will really run into issues with them or The Phoenix in the future. They have done very little fighting being 12th on the fighters list. They seem to be staying neutral but it can't last. Both Forsaken and TRIDENT can't survive. Though Forsaken may be able to cut a deal with The Phoenix given they are yet to be called "turncoats". Forsaken's future is also unclear, It will come down to how O45 politics plays out and if they run into anything in O55.

The Enclave Pact:
See The Enclave Treaty, It would be nice if y'all can do one on The Enclave for me, I would love to see it.

Rumors and Notes: These are rumors that have been around, not all confirmed to be true or false.

War of Kings and The Enclave have been rumored to have an NAP pact; this is suspected due to the lack of fighting between the two in the cramped ocean. Though as I can tell you this rumor is untrue.

Teddy Bears and War of Kings have been rumored to have made and NAP until Domination begins.

The Hot Gates had a temporary sisterhood with TRIDENT until they called TRIDENT "turncoats" after a suspected betrayal to help The Phoenix win the war against The Hot Gates. The Hot Gates is now on the path to death after having dropped from 5th to 18th. The Hot Gates is holding 3rd for alliance defenders with only 33 players left.

potty is THE NO ONE niece and THE NO ONE funnels him money for gold.

DeletedUser56567

Killoilll's Top 10 Alliances;

Teddy Bears: They are in O54 and don't have any real competition for the ocean, and have already destroyed United Allegiance, a former Top 10 alliance. They are not sporting the number one fighter spot with 169k points; and it doesn't seem like they will be fighting anyone serious for quite some time given the rumored agreement between them and War of Kings. An NAP agreement meant to last 8 months from when it was made. Which is about how long until Domination starts. Teddy Bears will be able to have uninterrupted growth and be in a really good position for when Domination starts assuming the shaggy NAP lasts.

War of Kings:
A more center map alliance but heavily in north O55 with 60% of their score there; with 15% in O45 and 20% in O54. Given this position they have achieved 1st for alliance fighters with 31k of that being in defense. They have been at war with The Hot Gates, and have mostly cleared them out of O55. A strange note for this alliance is their founder Buzz Kill has left and returned to the alliance at least four times, the reason is unknown; but this behavior has been observed with other alliance members as well. They are aggressively founding, recruiting former Hellhounds players and capturing cities in the north east portion of O55 leaving them and The Enclave very mixed for any potential wars. As mentioned earlier they are suspected of a NAP to Domination with Teddy Bears. Their longevity is unclear, it all come down to what happens to wars with The Enclave and wars with The Phoenix.

The Enclave Treaty; and The Enclave Pact: These are my boys; I will try to judge them like I don't know them. The Enclave Pact is placed 10th but will be put here due to the highly suspected sisterhood with The Enclave Treaty. They are the biggest alliance in O55 taking about as many points as the next eleven alliances combined when counted together; And come out as 620k points, bigger than Teddy Bears. Their biggest competition is War of Kings, which has been doing aggressive settles in O55. It is to be noted that BuzzKill(founder of WoK) along with many others disregard The Enclave as an MRA and believe they will be easy food; Though Alliances such as TRIDENT, Forsaken, and War of Kings have tried to recruit these "MRA" members, even seen in the world discord channel. The Enclave longevity comes down to how the future pans out with War of Kings, chances are only one will be able to be a long term player in this world. They seem to be going for the safety in numbers strategy.

The Phoenix: They are the dominate player in O45. They have the least players of the top 10 alliances with only 35. Though their player average is 11k points. They also are at war with The Hot Gates and have very clearly delivered the kill. It is suspected that TRIDENT betrayed The Hot Gates for The Phoenix. They are semi-pre-made with seven players coming over. There is some War of Kings in O45, this would lead to conflict among the two, though it is suspected that The Phoenix would win this. Since they only have 35 players this leaves them a good opportunity to grow to the top alliance, they are very able continue to loot players from wars; these players could come from The Hot Gates, TRIDENT if they don't have a pact, Forsaken, and ARMAGEDON. The Phoenix has a bright future and are in good position to loot players from any wars between The Enclave and War of Kings. They can definitely make it to Domination.

Kingdom of Heaven:
They are a O44 leader, and have a very compact core compared to the other alliances on this list. They are straight against the O44-O54 border and have some players spilling over. This may lead to conflict with Teddy Bears in the future after Teddy has cleared up O54. They also have 40k points in O45, which would cause fighting with The Phoenix. Slaughterhouse is their biggest contender right now with almost equal in O44 score and close proximity with some island mixing. Right now they are not doing too much defending as being 10th on the defenders list; they maintain their place on the attackers list at 5th which matches their point score. Kingdom of Heaven could last to Domination, though it comes down to how any war with Slaughterhouse and their spread out'ness around War of Kings works out.

Slaughterhouse:
They are the contender for O44 with being only only 20k points behind Kingdom of heaven in the ocean. They have two sister alliances called "Slaughterhouse 2" and "Slaughterhouse 2.0". They really haven't done that much fighting with only 100k fight points. Though their sister alliances don't seem well run and have a bad look, the main has very good activity. Though in the future they will have to fight both Kingdom of Heaven and THE NO ONES. The future for Slaughterhouse is unclear, it comes down to how any war with Kingdom of Heaven goes and if THE NO ONES becomes something.

THE NO ONES:
THE NO ONES is an interesting alliance. They have their founders shown, and it can be seen to be three players one of which is THE NO ONE. This alliance has been kept afloat due to THE NO ONES strong desire to keep InnoGames in a budget surplus. They only have around 14 decent players; with THE NO ONE and his niece potty being the prominent spenders. This alliance could have a future if it were better run instead of just looking like THE NO ONE's property for being on the alliance list. They are in a position to pick up the left over ARMAGEDON players as they finish the kill; and will have to fight Slaughterhouse in the future is they wish to keep alive until Domination.

TRIDENT:
They are famous for their betrayal of THE HOT GATES, and getting called "turncoats" after they broke their sisterhood with THE HOT GATES to supposedly join The Phoenix in their war against THE HOT GATES. They are a runner up in O45 and are slightly mixed with The Phoenix and very mixed with Forsaken. They are spilling slightly into O55 and could run into issues with The Enclave. They haven't done that much fighting, being 9th on the fighters list. TRIDENT's future is very unclear; it really comes down to their relationships with The Phoenix and Forsaken.

Forsaken:
Forsaken is the second runner up in O45, they are also spilling over into O55. They are very mixed with TRIDENT and will really run into issues with them or The Phoenix in the future. They have done very little fighting being 12th on the fighters list. They seem to be staying neutral but it can't last. Both Forsaken and TRIDENT can't survive. Though Forsaken may be able to cut a deal with The Phoenix given they are yet to be called "turncoats". Forsaken's future is also unclear, It will come down to how O45 politics plays out and if they run into anything in O55.

The Enclave Pact:
See The Enclave Treaty, It would be nice if y'all can do one on The Enclave for me, I would love to see it.

Rumors and Notes: These are rumors that have been around, not all confirmed to be true or false.

War of Kings and The Enclave have been rumored to have an NAP pact; this is suspected due to the lack of fighting between the two in the cramped ocean. Though as I can tell you this rumor is untrue.

Teddy Bears and War of Kings have been rumored to have made and NAP until Domination begins.

The Hot Gates had a temporary sisterhood with TRIDENT until they called TRIDENT "turncoats" after a suspected betrayal to help The Phoenix win the war against The Hot Gates. The Hot Gates is now on the path to death after having dropped from 5th to 18th. The Hot Gates is holding 3rd for alliance defenders with only 33 players left.

Buzz Kill..

1.) Loads of guessing, 4 times meaning nothing. You would hope it's problems between WoK but it's not, It's because of MY family related issues, rumours of me quitting and so fourth, but for now my alarms work and i am ready to have some fun on this really slow world. (Vm always an option) Also if you are going to call me a founder at least get it right. Loyal to WoK

1.5) because i am difficult i had to add a 1.5, WC discord chat. where do i start? people these days do not know what a joke is? Ahh well, wouldn't invite your guys if you fell apart.

2.) points mean nothing when it comes to alliances, it's down to fighters, defenders and attackers. That's how you judge an alliance. Enclave are only the biggest in 55 due to sheer mass recruiting. Something of which will bite you in the ***.Phoenix, have Enclave and WoK yet to fight (if you guys don't come together to fight against WoK which to be honest nothing surprises me anymore on grepo) and due to that recruiting they have been doing i'm sure they will be a dominant force but have some simmers like any other alliance. Others i have no clue about so going off what you have to say.

No one, hmmm well shows the game is pay to win i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55959

Add to rumor unearthing.....Buzz Kill is not the founder, I have heard he tells people this tho

Thanks for the Top 10

The Enclave Treaty; and The Enclave Pact: (Providing requested feedback) Big alliance with extensions and pacts. Not sure what is meant by "highly suspected sisterhood" when you are grouping them as one, but we can keep the a little mystery if you want :). Treaty has moved to 3rd in alliance points but close enough to change as I am typing. Biggest group in 55 with nearly 150 cities which is 60 more than WoK. 4th in fighting and 3rd in defending as a group with respectable numbers in both categories comparatively. I have been seeing good attacks coming from the group and plenty of growth points wise. Some do mention the "MRA" deal but realistically those who don't thrive on attention and disagreement know there is some skill within the ranks and do not underestimate you or a fight with you. Things are heating up in 55 and only time will tell what happens between this alliance and its foes. If they stay organized and are at least utilizing the simmers as some defense for sieges....a lot could happen here. I never downplay enemies and we will only wish for some fun battles ahead.

Side notes: Confirming no pact with WoK; also Buzz Kill rarely speaks for the group so I would recommend asking for a second opinion depending what info you are getting.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Some nice reads there you lovely people, I will make my top 10 and share my views with you lot later this evening/tomorrow eveningo_O;)

DeletedUser56567

Add to rumor unearthing.....Buzz Kill is not the founder, I have heard he tells people this tho

Thanks for the Top 10

The Enclave Treaty; and The Enclave Pact: (Providing requested feedback) Big alliance with extensions and pacts. Not sure what is meant by "highly suspected sisterhood" when you are grouping them as one, but we can keep the a little mystery if you want :). Treaty has moved to 3rd in alliance points but close enough to change as I am typing. Biggest group in 55 with nearly 150 cities which is 60 more than WoK. 4th in fighting and 3rd in defending as a group with respectable numbers in both categories comparatively. I have been seeing good attacks coming from the group and plenty of growth points wise. Some do mention the "MRA" deal but realistically those who don't thrive on attention and disagreement know there is some skill within the ranks and do not underestimate you or a fight with you. Things are heating up in 55 and only time will tell what happens between this alliance and its foes. If they stay organized and are at least utilizing the simmers as some defense for sieges....a lot could happen here. I never downplay enemies and we will only wish for some fun battles ahead.

Side notes: Confirming no pact with WoK; also Buzz Kill rarely speaks for the group so I would recommend asking for a second opinion depending what info you are getting.
like ****.. i said leader. Hiberno is the founder. Whatever i say 99% of the time discard it unless it's something to do with grepo. ;)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Hey you all, here is my little top 10(9 due to the big sisters), as promised.

For those of you who know me and seen my top 10s/12s in the past, I operate in a manner of Swim/Float/Sink, therefore, I will share my views, and tell you who I think will dominate, survive, and get eaten.​

As always, this is just my opinion, do not be offended, and if you think my views are "do-do" tell me why.
There will be facts, sass, guessing, predictions and some things to make you thing about ;).

Please excuse the spelling mistakes, English is not my first language.

Grab your Cuppa or your Coffee and stick around, this will be a long read as I like to talk a lot and share a lot of facts.​

1. Teddy Bears - Swim
This little crew is currently sitting 2nd in the attacking alliance rankings, and 4th when it comes to defending. Lets be honest, this crew has already shown us their dominance in regards to ocean 54, currently having 165 cities there and counting.
They killed of their early competition Legion XIII, which I personally am a big fan of due to the fact that, I had a lot of conflicts with them back in the old days all the way in Mochlos, and yeah, I am glad to see them gone, or at least, to see Teddy Bears come out on top. Their potential new threat could be rising slowly but surely, called 300. However, with almost x3 their city count, I think Teddies have that ocean pretty secured already which is impressive to see, hence why only being ranked 4th when it comes to defending, lack of competition and other small crews being to scared to put up a good fight, and take the fight to them. Maybe in the near future, some groups will bond to take the fight to them, which I'm sure Teddies will love anyway. So yeah, you guys swim on nice to see you lot in a good shape.

2. The Phoenix - Swim (my crew)
As this is my crew, I will keep this very brief and pretty biased for obvious reasons.
We're currently, 3rd in the offensive rankings, and 1st in the defensive rankings, and our home is ocean 45.
Of course I will say we will swim, our crew is obviously the best ;).
Big shout out the Tim, a friend from many worlds and we as a group, look forward to the future on this world.
Ps, this wouldn't be fair if I didn't mention Floren, our amazing Sass Queen. <3

3. The Enclave Treaty/The Enclave Pact - Swim/Float
Now this is quite an impressive crew, in my opinion! I know some hatters may say this is a Mra, and perhaps, in some way it is. But lets be honest, this is a very active Mra, with barely, any inactive players working well together to form dominance in ocean 55, and currently leading with 250+ cities located in that ocean, between the two groups. Traditionally, people would, and likely will go after bigger groups like this which could be their weakness in the near future.
As it stands, and if we add both attacking and defensive charts together from both groups, The Enclaves are 1st when it comes to offensive alliance points, and 1st when it comes to defensive points which is quite impressive. (Again, this is if we combine their points together). Putting that aside, the main alliance is 4th in offensive rankings, and 3rd in defensive rankings.
With tension rising between them, and WoK, there may be a big war coming into 55 sooner, rather than later. As for now, with their impressive activity, I think they could have a slight edge in this war, but then again, having a group that size will be hard to manage and keep on track on the long run. Combine that, with the fact that others may chip in to help take down this big boy, The Enclaves may be in trouble, which is why I think they will definitely swim for now, but may drop of soon enough. Who knows, prove me wrong, and good luck out there in 55.

4. War of Kings - Swim/Dominate
This is the group that I am a big fan of, and look forward to seeing in the near future. They're also located in ocean 55 as we know from the previous, discussion. However, this group is 1st in the offensive rankings and are leading by 50000+ points. Defensively, they're sitting in 2nd place. We know there is no war yet between Enclaves, because WoK's have not lost any cities to them, but ooo I can feel the tension rising in 55, and I can see WoK taking the fight to the Enclaves and dominating 55. With the impressive offensive rankings, we can see that WoK will not go down easily. The group has a lot of talent, and a lot of players I seen and played with in the past for many years, and the experience may just do it for them leading to 55 being theirs. Also, other may just chip in to help this little gang ;).
Their only really weakness is being slightly spread into ocean 45, the home of Phoenix and other groups trying to fight for 45, which could lead to a war from both sides, forcing them out of both 45 and 55. All we know for now is that, this group has options and I look forward to seeing what they have in store for us all. With their experienced players, I'm sure their plans are already set and I'm excited.
Shout out to JungleBear good to see you around, maybe its the wrong bear because there are so many, but yeah, TINAD days were good! Also, I like the sass Buzz Kill ;).

5. Kingdom of Heaven - Swim
44 is their little home, and oh boy that ocean seems so dead, and boring, trust me I know, I done my research and as long as this group is in 44 and isn't expanding too early, they will dominate 44. There isn't really much to say at the moment here. Kingdom of Heaven is currently 5th in the offensive rankings and 11th in the defensive rankings which tells me that their competitors are not hitting them in 44, so they're having an easy time with a possibility to grow at a rapid pace. As for pacts, I believe this group is definitely playing it smart, with no pacts because non are needed. I shall explain why their competitors are no threat to them when I get to them, since they're also in the top 10.

6. The No Ones - Sink
Oh no no and no, a very interesting, yet no threatening group, speaking from experience. A group which provided a lot of BP in the past day, for 1 very lucky alliance. From my research and reports provided to me by some wonderful players, we know that the leadership lacks experience and I believe this will be their undoing.
However, here are some facts: 7th when it comes to offensive rankings and 9th when it comes to defending rankings.

7. Slaughter House - Sink/Float!
The one group who had their settings open to anyone being able to join the alliance, which is my eyes is a very bad thing but I'm glad they their leader listened to me and took my advice on board and changed it to "apply." It's for that very reason, I hope you guys stay in 44 and float at least, and stick around! I am biased here, and I do believe KoW will dominate 44, with One-eyed Jack leading the crew. I will not say anything else on the matter or share anything, due to the fact that this crew may be new and learning, (with a few exceptions) and I would like to wish you guys good luck in 44!
Hope the experienced players come out on top, lead and help your group grow in confidence and perhaps dominate in 44 in the near future, I will have my fingers crossed for you lot and hope you stay with us until the end.
Lastly, some more facts, 6th in the offensive rankings, and 10th in the defensive rankings, which shows that their is no war between them and KoW as of yet.

8. TRIDENT - Sink
This group is currently located in 45 fighting for dominance. Currently sitting, at 8th in both offensive and defensive rankings. It seems that a correlation has been formed to fight against the leaders in 45, and Tridents are part of that correlation. However, looking at the statistics, there appears to be no cities taken as of yet from the leaders, and they seem to be slowly sinking and losing cities to the leaders themselves. We also know they worked with a different crew not long ago called Hot Gates which have fallen, and their cities were picked off by them and Phoenix. The pact only lasted a day or so with Hot Gates, and perhaps this correlation will fall soon, who knows, maybe they will come out on top. However, as a Phoenix player, I believe we have what it takes to win in 45. See you lot on the battlefield.

9. Forsaken - Float
Their home is also ocean 45. Their offensive rank sits at 11 and their defensive rank is at 6. They are also part of the correlation against the leaders in 45. Their statistics are not great when it comes to offensive and defensive statistics, but there is something about this crew that makes be believe that they will survive if the correlation shall fail. They have a few outstanding players, and a few good leaders which seem to know what they're doing even after attack my city ;).
Once again, we shall see you guys on the battlefield and may the odds be ever in your favor (the inner Hunger Games coming out of me) :D.
Good luck to yous and to us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser24785

Well done EM, must say the top 10's posted have been top efforts so far .
ENCLAVE
PHOENIX
FORSAKEN
have all made efforts, would be really good if we could get more alliances to do one , as views from different oceans is always fun.
I wouldn't write anyone off yet, and believe more alliances will rise from the Rim as one always seems to every server, usually they fail as top alliances have far more and better built cities for them to compete when that actually clash.
The one thing i will add is at least here the players using gold seem spread, no dominant gold alliance, which for me bodes well for an interesting server, only 200+ days before Domination begins, it will fly by, lmao.

DeletedUser56567

Hey you all, here is my little top 10(9 due to the big sisters), as promised.

For those of you who know me and seen my top 10s/12s in the past, I operate in a manner of Swim/Float/Sink, therefore, I will share my views, and tell you who I think will dominate, survive, and get eaten.​

As always, this is just my opinion, do not be offended, and if you think my views are "do-do" tell me why.
There will be facts, sass, guessing, predictions and some things to make you thing about ;).

Please excuse the spelling mistakes, English is not my first language.

Grab your Cuppa or your Coffee and stick around, this will be a long read as I like to talk a lot and share a lot of facts.​

1. Teddy Bears - Swim
This little crew is currently sitting 2nd in the attacking alliance rankings, and 4th when it comes to defending. Lets be honest, this crew has already shown us their dominance in regards to ocean 54, currently having 165 cities there and counting.
They killed of their early competition Legion XIII, which I personally am a big fan of due to the fact that, I had a lot of conflicts with them back in the old days all the way in Mochlos, and yeah, I am glad to see them gone, or at least, to see Teddy Bears come out on top. Their potential new threat could be rising slowly but surely, called 300. However, with almost x3 their city count, I think Teddies have that ocean pretty secured already which is impressive to see, hence why only being ranked 4th when it comes to defending, lack of competition and other small crews being to scared to put up a good fight, and take the fight to them. Maybe in the near future, some groups will bond to take the fight to them, which I'm sure Teddies will love anyway. So yeah, you guys swim on nice to see you lot in a good shape.

2. The Phoenix - Swim (my crew)
As this is my crew, I will keep this very brief and pretty biased for obvious reasons.
We're currently, 3rd in the offensive rankings, and 1st in the defensive rankings, and our home is ocean 45.
Of course I will say we will swim, our crew is obviously the best ;).
Big shout out the Tim, a friend from many worlds and we as a group, look forward to the future on this world.
Ps, this wouldn't be fair if I didn't mention Floren, our amazing Sass Queen. <3

3. The Enclave Treaty/The Enclave Pact - Swim/Float
Now this is quite an impressive crew, in my opinion! I know some hatters may say this is a Mra, and perhaps, in some way it is. But lets be honest, this is a very active Mra, with barely, any inactive players working well together to form dominance in ocean 55, and currently leading with 250+ cities located in that ocean, between the two groups. Traditionally, people would, and likely will go after bigger groups like this which could be their weakness in the near future.
As it stands, and if we add both attacking and defensive charts together from both groups, The Enclaves are 1st when it comes to offensive alliance points, and 1st when it comes to defensive points which is quite impressive. (Again, this is if we combine their points together). Putting that aside, the main alliance is 4th in offensive rankings, and 3rd in defensive rankings.
With tension rising between them, and WoK, there may be a big war coming into 55 sooner, rather than later. As for now, with their impressive activity, I think they could have a slight edge in this war, but then again, having a group that size will be hard to manage and keep on track on the long run. Combine that, with the fact that others may chip in to help take down this big boy, The Enclaves may be in trouble, which is why I think they will definitely swim for now, but may drop of soon enough. Who knows, prove me wrong, and good luck out there in 55.

4. War of Kings - Swim/Dominate
This is the group that I am a big fan of, and look forward to seeing in the near future. They're also located in ocean 55 as we know from the previous, discussion. However, this group is 1st in the offensive rankings and are leading by 50000+ points. Defensively, they're sitting in 2nd place. We know there is no war yet between Enclaves, because WoK's have not lost any cities to them, but ooo I can feel the tension rising in 55, and I can see WoK taking the fight to the Enclaves and dominating 55. With the impressive offensive rankings, we can see that WoK will not go down easily. The group has a lot of talent, and a lot of players I seen and played with in the past for many years, and the experience may just do it for them leading to 55 being theirs. Also, other may just chip in to help this little gang ;).
Their only really weakness is being slightly spread into ocean 45, the home of Phoenix and other groups trying to fight for 45, which could lead to a war from both sides, forcing them out of both 45 and 55. All we know for now is that, this group has options and I look forward to seeing what they have in store for us all. With their experienced players, I'm sure their plans are already set and I'm excited.
Shout out to JungleBear good to see you around, maybe its the wrong bear because there are so many, but yeah, TINAD days were good! Also, I like the sass Buzz Kill ;).

5. Kingdom of Heaven - Swim
44 is their little home, and oh boy that ocean seems so dead, and boring, trust me I know, I done my research and as long as this group is in 44 and isn't expanding too early, they will dominate 44. There isn't really much to say at the moment here. Kingdom of Heaven is currently 5th in the offensive rankings and 11th in the defensive rankings which tells me that their competitors are not hitting them in 44, so they're having an easy time with a possibility to grow at a rapid pace. As for pacts, I believe this group is definitely playing it smart, with no pacts because non are needed. I shall explain why their competitors are no threat to them when I get to them, since they're also in the top 10.

6. The No Ones - Sink
Oh no no and no, a very interesting, yet no threatening group, speaking from experience. A group which provided a lot of BP in the past day, for 1 very lucky alliance. From my research and reports provided to me by some wonderful players, we know that the leadership lacks experience and I believe this will be their undoing.
However, here are some facts: 7th when it comes to offensive rankings and 9th when it comes to defending rankings.

7. Slaughter House - Sink/Float!
The one group who had their settings open to anyone being able to join the alliance, which is my eyes is a very bad thing but I'm glad they their leader listened to me and took my advice on board and changed it to "apply." It's for that very reason, I hope you guys stay in 44 and float at least, and stick around! I am biased here, and I do believe KoW will dominate 44, with One-eyed Jack leading the crew. I will not say anything else on the matter or share anything, due to the fact that this crew may be new and learning, (with a few exceptions) and I would like to wish you guys good luck in 44!
Hope the experienced players come out on top, lead and help your group grow in confidence and perhaps dominate in 44 in the near future, I will have my fingers crossed for you lot and hope you stay with us until the end.
Lastly, some more facts, 6th in the offensive rankings, and 10th in the defensive rankings, which shows that their is no war between them and KoW as of yet.

8. TRIDENT - Sink
This group is currently located in 45 fighting for dominance. Currently sitting, at 8th in both offensive and defensive rankings. It seems that a correlation has been formed to fight against the leaders in 45, and Tridents are part of that correlation. However, looking at the statistics, there appears to be no cities taken as of yet from the leaders, and they seem to be slowly sinking and losing cities to the leaders themselves. We also know they worked with a different crew not long ago called Hot Gates which have fallen, and their cities were picked off by them and Phoenix. The pact only lasted a day or so with Hot Gates, and perhaps this correlation will fall soon, who knows, maybe they will come out on top. However, as a Phoenix player, I believe we have what it takes to win in 45. See you lot on the battlefield.

9. Forsaken - Float
Their home is also ocean 45. Their offensive rank sits at 11 and their defensive rank is at 6. They are also part of the correlation against the leaders in 45. Their statistics are not great when it comes to offensive and defensive statistics, but there is something about this crew that makes be believe that they will survive if the correlation shall fail. They have a few outstanding players, and a few good leaders which seem to know what they're doing even after attack my city ;).
Once again, we shall see you guys on the battlefield and may the odds be ever in your favor (the inner Hunger Games coming out of me) :D.
Good luck to yous and to us.
Thank you. Very good and tbh not even that biased, good job

DeletedUser55959

Well done EM, must say the top 10's posted have been top efforts so far .
ENCLAVE
PHOENIX
FORSAKEN
have all made efforts, would be really good if we could get more alliances to do one , as views from different oceans is always fun.
I wouldn't write anyone off yet, and believe more alliances will rise from the Rim as one always seems to every server, usually they fail as top alliances have far more and better built cities for them to compete when that actually clash.
The one thing i will add is at least here the players using gold seem spread, no dominant gold alliance, which for me bodes well for an interesting server, only 200+ days before Domination begins, it will fly by, lmao.
Couldnt agree more about the gold use, it’s nice to be more level throughout the real players here. As for top 10s, I’ll let a week or so pass and do one from our end. Might be fun