Aegean Battleships Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On September 16th our new event, Aegean Battleships will begin. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread.

DeletedUser55346

Hah i like this event. Like always good work and its always nice to get free gifts. :D

DeletedUser56616

Can you confirm one thing. If you buy ammunition with gold, does the amount you bought, stay with you when the timer resets?

DeletedUser54892

Would be more interesting if ships were not allowed to take adjacent squares, like in Sea Battle.

DeletedUser55224

ammunition is crazy expensive. Its way more expensive than last one. I think u guys set it way to high. Anyways atleast less fliers will be around....

DeletedUser36697

100 rounds of ammo= 10 shots = $ 13.99 cdn real money.....
yeah its effing expensive and the advertising is misleading (but thats grepo misleading you all the way to the bank)
wont see this one forking out that kinda coin ...................way to much money and it seems to go up every event

are we paying for the birthday treats out of our pockets?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55346

You can always save ur money right and spend that money for other stuffs?! I guess for players who use real money for events like these there will be always some problems with real money... good that im using my gold only for Admin and Captain... i can only imagine how much you guys spend each time for minigames like this one. :O

DeletedUser54892

I played the game where you could beat an army of real money spenders by understanding the game mechanics, being smart and spending a lot of time on playing; every minute you were online you could do something to improve your position in the game, not by doing idiotic "village farming" but by outplaying your opponents in clever online minigames; outplaying by thinking quicker; it was really entertaining, I could spend 18 hours a day on playing; it was the greatest game I ever played.

The game was closed because it was not financially successful. So I accepted that players spending money on stupid things is a key for a game survival; and a game should mostly be stupid...

DeletedUser56616

Yes, Ammunition persists after the grid resets.

I asked you does any ammunition purchased with gold reset after the timer resets. Timer has just reset and the 100 ammunition I purchased yesterday for 1200 gold has disappeared. I was not talking about the MAP/GRID resetting I was talking about the timer.

This should be like HAdes vs Spartans when you bought extra troops you kept them. :mad:

1saaa

Strategos
I asked you does any ammunition purchased with gold reset after the timer resets. Timer has just reset and the 100 ammunition I purchased yesterday for 1200 gold has disappeared. I was not talking about the MAP/GRID resetting I was talking about the timer.

This should be like HAdes vs Spartans when you bought extra troops you kept them. :mad:
I'm pretty sure its the same for similar events like the trial of slingers.

DeletedUser43367

I scored an Ares rage token, do I need 10 of them to get the full upgrade? It says every time it gets "used" it upgrades a level, is this through attacks or what?

Silver Witch

Strategos
I am seeing a number of tickets where players do not understand how purchasing the ammunition works. The offer is a one off purchase of either 10, 25 or 100 ammunition. You need 10 ammunition for 1 shot. Once the ammo is used up it does not regenerate.

DeletedUser36697

I am seeing a number of tickets where players do not understand how purchasing the ammunition works. The offer is a one off purchase of either 10, 25 or 100 ammunition. You need 10 ammunition for 1 shot. Once the ammo is used up it does not regenerate.

seeing a number of tickets would indicate the problem is from the creators of the event not the users..........however folks may not be thinking clearly, ONCE the true cost of ammo is realized, thinking clearly may have become more difficult

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

Wait, people actually buy ammunition?
smiley-emoticons-hust.gif

DeletedUser55346

I just skip 2-3days... when i have a lot of ammunition i play the game... so i can complete that 100% :p:D

DeletedUser55100

Unfortunately these so called "events" are all now in effect when stripped down nothing more than "Gambling" games.

Maybe time to bring an age restriction on this game, "kids" being encouraged to click a mouse in the chance of maybe or maybe not getting a random reward, the price they have been asked to pay in this event is obscene.

Ironic really that this event required you to spend extortionate amounts of money to progress a ship around a map by randomly given moves on the spin of a compass.

Obviously becoming more and more obvious that inno have seemingly absolutely no Moral Compass. Should be ashamed, addiction is not a pleasant thing, but unfortunately is too often a result of gambling along with the knock on effects that accompany such.