Pre-World Eretria Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On October 8th en120 Eretria will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread and as always this thread will be closed and moved to the world forum once the world is opened.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 2
  • Unit speed: 2
  • Trade speed: 2
  • Beginners protection: 6 Days
  • Alliance limit: 35
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Domination speed: Regular

DeletedUser48256

Confetti 3.0 anybody?
smiley-emoticons-saufen.gif

DeletedUser56633

Not, bad... a bit slow for my taste + revolt, but i could join...

Tho i hope world will start with only 1 city or at least each city will be on different islands. :):D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55742

I have to ask, will there be 3 cities or is there a plan to return the 3 cities system to the game soon again.

1saaa

Strategos
I have to ask, will there be 3 cities or is there a plan to return the 3 cities system to the game soon again.
having three cities isn't listed on the settings. It could be interesting to see in revolt but I'm not sure if Inno is going to do it again any time soon.

1saaa

Strategos
This new world will be the normal 1 city start. We may use the 3 city start again in the future but I do not know when. As for getting a WW endgame server for revolt I do know our players want one and it will happen just not this world. Same with a no morale revolt world and a high speed revolt world.
Do you have any indication as to when a wonders revolt (or fast revolt) will be dropping?

DeletedUser48256

Do you have any indication as to when a wonders revolt (or fast revolt) will be dropping?

Likely with the close of Istros and Side. I know Istros is closing shortly and Side is no more than two/three months from closing I'd say.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team

I do not know when or rather I don't want to give a rough idea if it turns out I need to wait a bit more for certain settings. Not this world and likely not the next world though.

Status
Not open for further replies.