Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser38766

In my opinion, the time before dom kicks off is fine. It's the fact that the initial required dom percentage is 40%. 100 days into the world no alliance is anywhere near close to that number, maybe 25% max. And then you have to wait another 100 days (dependent on dom speed) for the % to drop again... That's the killer. Inno either need to decrease the initial required % from 40 (maybe 30?), and/or, decrease the required % at a faster rate once dom starts.
i think the dom percentage is right where it should be, just the circle should be smaller especially in 35 alliance cap worlds compared to for example 50 cap. And well if in the world 4 core teams are pacted together then there´s no way to hit 40% for sure.

1saaa

Strategos
On pharae we are on about 50% already, last stand starts in a few Days. But its been longer than 100 Days. Perhaps faster speed Worlds need some adjusting.

But in the end its about managing slots from day one, being super aggressive with earning bp and chosing the right oceans to infiltrate.

Pick the wrong enemy at the wrong time and your growth stalls and you lose valuable time.
I mean your not wrong... But, Pharae was a unique case in the sense that the top dogs did not work together meaning top % wasn't stuck in allied cities (like Leontini) or split across two major alliances.

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure that dom starting with one alliance controlling most of the server (without any sisters) is really really rare.

I think dom has potential but it just needs a lot of fine tuning.

DeletedUser54339

I mean your not wrong... But, Pharae was a unique case in the sense that the top dogs did not work together meaning top % wasn't stuck in allied cities (like Leontini) or split across two major alliances.

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure that dom starting with one alliance controlling most of the server (without any sisters) is really really rare.

I think dom has potential but it just needs a lot of fine tuning.
Hardly unique. It's happened again in Side.

How long until Fake News kicks out @1saaa for being mediocre?

TAKING ALL BETS.

He'll probably last longer than Bucks tbh:cool:

DeletedUser54339

BP is for nubs. festivals all day everyday.
Yeah Grepo needs to fix that tbh
Bit poor that mathematically it's usually more advantageous to keep your resources for festivals than use them to build units.

DeletedUser43553

Grepolis is no longer the same game as it used to be and should be reckoned with. Fewer players, less battles, more huggers and nothing will change that. Tho we are still here and playing Grepolis.

Haha have been hearing this a lot as of recent, rest assured we will change that;) I remember the good old days. Cant believe it was 6 years ago I was heading up Veni Vidi Vici in the war with The Syndicate on Zacynthus - mental how time flies!

DeletedUser56550

These alliances out here changing their names faster than Bruce Jenner

DeletedUser6812

4th branch for the squids?
Is it a new technique to have everyone in one mega alliance/pact vs the only good couple of alliances on this server?

Even if squids end up having 500-600 players they still wont be able to stack a polis properly :)

DeletedUser38766

4th branch for the squids?
Is it a new technique to have everyone in one mega alliance/pact vs the only good couple of alliances on this server?

Even if squids end up having 500-600 players they still wont be able to stack a polis properly :)
i think cucatoos trolling again lmao... but still 2 sisters and 1 main is ridiculous bwahah