Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser56661

Although what you are saying is true, you threw shade on alliances because you do not know of their leaders / team, naivety is dangerous in a game like Grepolis.

Many players on new / second accounts too, watch out for that haha!
good point many on new accounts like me - but I do know many and the history of alliances in Grepo

DeletedUser56661

I left 117 when it got too hot? We were crushing everyone and i left because it was too easy and boring. I litteraly played there 2 weeks. Plus i left all my other worlds ongoing because had generally rough rl at the time and couldnt play 2 servers at time seriously.
so you did leave early lol - glad you admit it. And sorry I did not mention you in dispatches..............

DeletedUser56661

I get you - this world will have an interesting end I am sure!
Yes - a big factor, of course, is whether people take this world seriously. Maybe a bit slow for some and when you are playing the endgame in other worlds at the same time- just how much time can you give to this world. Casuals I am sure are just golding........for example as they are busy in 115 and 117

Sunfyre

Phrourach
Yes - a big factor, of course, is whether people take this world seriously. Maybe a bit slow for some and when you are playing the endgame in other worlds at the same time- just how much time can you give to this world. Casuals I am sure are just golding........for example as they are busy in 115 and 117

This is what our alliance profile looks like when we're trading, lol -

unknown.png

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Why do you guys continually mention the rank 20th rim alliance in a top 12 thread? :/

We will see what happens. We are all busy, so well build 90% defense and turtle on the rim, if we continue at all. I forgot how incredibly slow speed 2 is, especially when I've been playing speed 3s and 4s. We will be going into a fast, actually competitive server, in the spring most likely. Let's just hope grepo doesnt release 9 more revolt worlds between now and then

DeletedUser43553

Why do you guys continually mention the rank 20th rim alliance in a top 12 thread? :/

We will see what happens. We are all busy, so well build 90% defense and turtle on the rim, if we continue at all. I forgot how incredibly slow speed 2 is, especially when I've been playing speed 3s and 4s. We will be going into a fast, actually competitive server, in the spring most likely. Let's just hope grepo doesnt release 9 more revolt worlds between now and then

I plan to see this world out till the end - looking forward to a nice high speed server next summer though for sure.

DeletedUser43553

Same here
will prefer a high speed revolt world

For sure, slow speed worlds can be chill though.

This world is starting to get interesting, have noticed some of the top 5 have clashed a little, nothing major so far but the popcorn will be out soon I am sure!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51473

@MalificentX ..."The right group of players with a good leader and set rules for a strict forum will always win. just look at the winners. " Truer words were never spoken. HAHA! No respect for those who give up too early. Bored? Tells me you are doing nothing to propel you team forward. Make your own fun/excitement. Team loyalty is everything. Selling out? Quitting? Ghosting? PLEASE...

DeletedUser56666

Well been out of the mix for a while but nice to see that you all still do the top 12. Look forward to some fun again :p

jameslongst

Strategos
Lol wtf do you expect, the game is losing more players than it is gaining. if half the worlds players were in the main alliance at the very start then what would be the point of even playing.

People are to fixated on ganking the smaller players and teams for easy W's to satisfy their own ego. Newsflash, having a crown or whatever doesn't make you good. Erik & co is a good example of that. bunch of sheep.

I've completely lost all respect for people who do not want to play competetive only for the simple fact they do not want to lose a server.

@Raydium88 and @Thizzle are the best example of how this game should be played, No BS and scheming.

But to each their own, but the people that cry the most are more often than not the people whom are causing the problem in question.
Thizz and Ray are a joke lmao.

As soon as they meet someone that abuses gold more than them they peace out.

I cant believe they have the stones to look TF in the eyes. We fight our wars. We arent looking to buy easy victories.

Good riddance!

DeletedUser19607

lol dang I forgot to make the top 12 thing
I'll pump one out this coming weekend hopefully

DeletedUser55892

Thizz and Ray are a joke lmao.

As soon as they meet someone that abuses gold more than them they peace out.

I cant believe they have the stones to look TF in the eyes. We fight our wars. We arent looking to buy easy victories.

Good riddance!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????