Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser56520
  • Start date

DeletedUser56567

how's the 4 pact coalition doing? bahahaa, WoK vs the world, we'll get the most bp, most slots and end up winning at this rate

DeletedUser56427

good job coalition of 4 (or is it 5 now?)!!! A for effort. maybe your 200 members can put something successful together next time? or maybe carrying all that extra dead weight isnt worth it? hmmmmm...

DeletedUser56567

Everyone in the North pact up... i really do hope it all falls to crap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53840

I hope you take them all out. They no competition for WoK. They all want to be buddies but only 1 alliance can win.
Kinda like that mess of TRIDENT, Forsaken, and the other couple hundred alliances that pact failed to beat Phoenix eh?

DeletedUser56567

Kinda like that mess of TRIDENT, Forsaken, and the other couple hundred alliances that pact failed to beat Phoenix eh?
Imagine joining Phoenix, losing most of your cities to WoK because they wouldn't help you. Then asking me to join???????

Ouch burn. bit like your cities.
Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 20.55.09.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-04 at 20.58.47.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-04 at 21.00.17.pnggoose loves his city

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56567

Don't pick on the smaller alliances for pacts. You are 1st now after your merge, pact with No ones, Teddy's and KOH. Do not go there.

DeletedUser56427

THE NO ONES is only top 10 of anything because they keep a banned player in their ranks for the points. seriously, what was the reasoning there?

DeletedUser19607

lmao Forsaken only had 1 ally .. not sure what other alliances you talking about
Phoenix will lose to WoK though they was already trying to run and find allies with the rest of the world to take on WoK lmao, Phoenix some big boys
Give WoK a 1 v. 1 well its not like they got a choice :p

DeletedUser19607

I haven't left my name still in the rankings
although your alliance attacking everyday, at least I didn't jump ship like no *insert vulgar word here*
Let me know how it feels to lose to WoK lmao, I'll be watching cause this gonna be funny

The world is extremely slow though, its hard to get establish if your not spending buckets of gold

DeletedUser56566

Losing and winning is a different matter but i am enjoying playing against WOK
And i disagree, you can establish without spending gold :) you cannot blame gold for everything

DeletedUser56567

And i disagree, you can establish without spending gold :) you cannot blame gold for everything
Gold helps a lot, it's just a fact. Gonna be a long world and i suspect a few players to leave around this time due to the holidays, hoping my Ladies and Gents will not but who knows what the future will hold. WoK will do our best to beat the enemies we have listed. Up to 9 now (Red) and everyone else other than those are brown. Phoenix have a few good players no doubt about it, so do we however. If u continue to focus on securing 45 u could be a great threat to our Domination hopes but overall i reckon in the long run the pacts u have will fizzle out and u will be fighting KoH, No ones eventually.(Only one winner) or could merge into 1 big alliance. From what i have seen, Koh/No Ones seem to waste myths on pretty much anything they want whether it's a 2-6 hr tt whereas Phoenix only save their bigger/ gold users. They lost 3k Myths on one of our LMD sieges. ( Phoenix,No ones,Kingdom of Heaven and Teddies)

DeletedUser19607

I blame gold on this world
without golding it takes about 24 hours for some building to get up
troops build extremely slow and travel times are ridiculous
Its much harder to establish yourself in this world as oppose to the last couple worlds released. I don't really have to spend any gold on the last 2 recent worlds but for this world when your enemy extremely large gold makes a huge difference between winning and losing. I'm just turtled up on this world, has made for a nice gold world for other worlds lol thats about it.

Maybe half the world will still be playing by the time domination get here lol but I wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix and WoK the only alliances left in the world after half a year :D. I'll be watching though, I'm curious who will win out the 2 but I'm already seeing a trend

DeletedUser56566

Well i didn't spend money on this game tbh still doing fine without using gold :)