Top 12 Top 12

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I am not in Bloods In Bloods so I cant answer that , I guess the same reason most alliances except some players who land in other oceans , if they are friends

Wait, so you're not on this server, and you've come to defend an alliance you know nothing about or how they operate cause what? You dislike Erik so much?

Basically all I'm getting is you literally cant stop thinking about Erik, you're here to flap your yap cause Erik's here. That's just sad. Go back to the kiddie sandbox WW servers where 536272838949474636 players can rotate in to get "a win".

New flash bLoods and irrelevant peanut gallery players, this is domination, 50 people win, AND ONLY 50, and you do it by fighting. The team with the best leaders, preparation, diplomats and a sprinkle of fighters will win, the other will not. FACT

DeletedUser39998

Wait, so you're not on this server, and you've come to defend an alliance you know nothing about or how they operate cause what? You dislike Erik so much?

Basically all I'm getting is you literally cant stop thinking about Erik, you're here to flap your yap cause Erik's here. That's just sad. Go back to the kiddie sandbox WW servers where 536272838949474636 players can rotate in to get "a win".

New flash bLoods and irrelevant peanut gallery players, this is domination, 50 people win, AND ONLY 50, and you do it by fighting. The team with the best leaders, preparation, diplomats and a sprinkle of fighters will win, the other will not. FACT

News flash big man who cant hold a discussion without a insult to try and back it up, go and play hard man in the real world instead of behind a screen,
I stated in my very first post I was here and solo. I also stated I have alot of friends here in many alliances including BBM and co.
I decided to speak on here because I see a alliance getting slated for playing there way and not yours , Its a game played in many ways, so what if they dont win,
ITS A GAME.

Calling names and being disrespectful dosent make you right , I am not here for ERIK and also again if you read up I said he was a very good player .
Everyone has a right to reply and have there say but in better way then it is here.

This thread is about top 12 not to slate people and alliances .Please remember even if you dont like someone, people who play this dont all play to win but to deal with real life, theres alot of mental/health issues around and we dont want to push anyone over the edge .

All I see is alot continually turning on one alliance, before you say anything I would do the same for any alliance ,

Last edited by a moderator:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
News flash big man who cant hold a discussion without a insult to try and back it up, go and play hard man in the real world instead of behind a screen,
I stated in my very first post I was here and solo. I also stated I have alot of friends here in many alliances including BBM and co.
I decided to speak on here because I see a alliance getting slated for playing there way and not yours , Its a game played in many ways, so what if they dont win,
ITS A GAME.

Calling names and being disrespectful dosent make you right , I am not here for ERIK and also again if you read up I said he was a very good player .
Everyone has a right to reply and have there say but in better way then it is here.

This thread is about top 12 not to slate people and alliances .Please remember even if you dont like someone, people who play this dont all play to win but to deal with real life, theres alot of mental/health issues around and we dont want to push anyone over the edge .

All I see is alot continually turning on one alliance, before you say anything I would do the same for any alliance ,

#noHonourNutz

quit it with the "this top 12 not trash talk" This trash talk is healthy for grepolis, externals are dying out, i haven't seen an active externals such as this since 105 (well 105 was not that active either), and there has never been a good top 12 thread without trash talk.

You wanna be nice? you wanna be respectful? leave that to in game messaging. Externals are where folks throw garbage, lettem

Last edited:

SlothTzu

Strategos
#noHonourNutz

quit it with the "this top 12 not trash talk" This trash talk is healthy for grepolis, externals are dying out, i haven't seen an active externals such as this since 105 (well 105 was not that active either), and there has never been a good top 12 thread without trash talk.

You wanna be nice? you wanna be respectful? leave that to in game messaging. Externals are where folks throw garbage, lettem

BUT PLS muh mental helth

Go bloods!!

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
ITS A GAME.

Ooo someone's rattled. I didnt ask about your personal sob story, boy. We all got problems, I deal with mine everyday, I just enjoy smack talk, especially with facts. It's a game of battle and conquest, which I love. It's a game where you fight and then there's a clear winner. This isnt pattycakeopolis. If "you're here" what's the ign? I am quite curious, mostly curious if it exists.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
This isnt pattycakeopolis
Laughing-Facepalming-Chimpanzee-Reaction-Gif.gif

mats25

Phrourach
mabe this girls make they first top 12...this world is in girl power but never ;ever saw any top from them at least ...uhuhhh how meny years...if there at all was some...

DeletedUser54514

ITS A GAME.

Was it not you who slated the other alliances for playing their way and doing diplomatic act to move forward into the game,
only thing that wrong with that is its not Bloods verses BBM its bloods verses 8 alliances ,

Wherein the blood leaders on the other hand did nothing, they just waited for things to go their way, but when it did not, is now telling other alliances its because we trusted you. You were dishonest.., We don't do that because Blood leaders are honorable and God's gift to grepolis.

DeletedUser54514

Was it not you who slated the other alliances for playing their way and doing diplomatic act to move forward into the game,

Wherein the blood leaders on the other hand did nothing, they just waited for things to go their way, but when it did not, is now telling other alliances its because we trusted you. You were dishonest.., We don't do that because Blood leaders are honorable and God's gift to grepolis.

You even called people who joined the alliances against Bloods to having low sense of Morale though I'm assuming you actually meant Moral.
Secondly Erik , for your information Ruthie dosent turn on her players or do anything to win by backstabbing them , if that makes her weak then she has alot of loyalty for it. She seems to have alot of players who follow her, If thats the case I think her weakness is more then your shallow EGO.

I truly dont get why people believe you or follow you other then they have the same under handed low sense of Morales and dis regard for others to gain what they want.

Other alliances joined BBM because Bloods were too complacent to join the other Alliances against BBM, we were warring with BBM a few weeks before all of this happened, It was Warships, GSC, & UBI vs BBM, but for some reason Bloods were able to convince some GSC member to merge with them, Luckily those with sense did not join them and became members of Lonely Misfits.

So we had this problem of now being surrounded by Bloods and BBM on different sides of the ocean, so a NAP with BBM happened as we said we are going to OP'd the blood members on O45 so they agree, and the rest is history.

This could have been a different story if Bloods made a move against BBM. But no they did not, all they want to do is call people who actually do diplomatic moves against them dishonest.

DeletedUser56683

Been a while since we had an actual top 12 post so why not.

#1/6 - Written/Signed In Blood
With just over 5 weeks to go until domination starts they are currently leading the way with a strong control over 54 and 55 and ranked 2nd in ABP/TBP. Currently fighting BBM and taking losses but fighting back so don't think we will see them go down as quickly as past top alliances so far in this world. Can they maintain that #1 spot going forward is the real question though? I think BBM is going to take back the #1 spot in the next few weeks leading up to domination if the war continues the way it is but I see them being major players in this world to the end.
SWIM

#2 - Broke Back Mountains

What to say here. Its all been said before really. The fact they are just 1m ABP short of having twice that of WIB in 2nd sums up their plan. Go on the offense and keep attacking and with that much ABP they are going about it smartly it seems. Situated mainly in 44 they have a significant presence in both 45 and 55 as they are turning east towards fighting WIB. I see them overtaking WIB coming into domination but the fun part will be once domination kicks in and diplomacy changes. Non the less they will be a pivotal group in determining the final victor in this world if they don't take the crown themselves.
SWIM

#3 - Warships
The largest of rim alliances on this world so far based out around 44/45/34/34. Been on the receiving end of other alliances such as BBM from day one but with solid team work and good leadership has continued to roll with the losses and reform into a solid group based out west. Currently fighting Infinite Shine in O44 and my own alliance so am bound to be biased but will be interesting to see how we continue to do. Still a very large gap between #3 and #1/2 so still a lot of growth needed yet.
SWIM

#4 - UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT

The largest alliance in O45 has been around survived up till now so seem to be doing something right. Seem to be fighting WIB which puts up a solid front in O55 for them with BBM in the mix. Looks like they will continue to grow and become the central southern power. Seem to be dropping in active players though so if that continues will they merge away eventually or defeat another smaller nearby alliance and recruit the remnants? Still some interesting ways things can play out for them so worth keeping an eye on.
FLOAT

#5 - Infinite Shine
Situated north in 43/44 next to BBM and Warships they are another group that has been around from the start and slowly reformed into a strong presence in the north. Starting to take losses from other nearby alliances as they expand out so unless they show they are able to fightback I expect them to hang around for a while and eventually decline as the losses start to add up.
FLOAT

#6 - See #1

#7 - Peloponnesian League

Not going to lie, I know nearly nothing about the rest of the rim alliances from this point on. They are in an interesting position as a group out east from a diplomatic point of view. If they support WIB would the defensive aid be enough to turn the tides for WIB? If they attacked WIB would they bring that extra bit of pressure which leads to their downfall? If they have strong alliances with other rim alliances maybe they can form a strong unified force? as you can see a lot of IFs here so fun to think about but don't expect them to be a significant player came domination this point
FLOAT

#8 - -FUN-
Not going to lie, I love this group. Have been a small elite group from day one and punched well above their size all server long. Strong enough that their diplomatic relationship with BBM is a major factor in how the domination end game will play out. As allies BBM has a safe front and will probably be able to weather the storm for victory, as enemies well that's when things get really interesting in that scenario. Will it happen, unlikely I think based on how grepolis tends to play out late game these days but none the less an important group to keep an eye on. A small rock that can cause massive ripples
FLOAT

#9-12
At this point i've gotten lazy and honestly don't see the rest of these alliances having any kind of significant impact on their own in the fate of the server. See them slowly being eaten up or absorbed by larger alliances over time.
SINK

mats25

Phrourach
Nice one, at least...
understandable that with everybody dont have diplomatic relation but still you had you opinion of alliances who far away from you interest or location.

DeletedUser39998

Currently bloods

View attachment 13370

"I hAvE mOrE pUlL tHaN yOu KnOw"

Thats right nuts come in at the last minute and try to take the praise for something

Also for all the trolls in here that call any alliance out on hugging again ,, take a look at the hugging BBM are doing , So many bed fellows ..

"Huggers united".. they should be called

DeletedUser54514

Thats right nuts come in at the last minute and try to take the praise for something

Also for all the trolls in here that call any alliance out on hugging again ,, take a look at the hugging BBM are doing , So many bed fellows ..

Yep utterly despicable and hypocritical, Just like bloods calling out BBM saying -FUN- is with them, but then bloods ended up absorbing members of -SAD-. lol.

DeletedUser39998

Yep utterly despicable and hypocritical, Just like bloods calling out BBM saying -FUN- is with them, but then bloods ended up absorbing members of -SAD-. lol.

You seem to have it hard for Bloods,.

I am nothing to do with Bloods ,

For you info -fun- are with BBM and so are many other alliances , absorbing players is a little different to hugging many alliances

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Its fiasco United thank you very much. And listen man, I'm out there, I'm not here to be a thron is in the side, I'm here to help my boys win. Simple. I'll be at 20 cities before you know it. I can spit the fire when I'm in the frying pan cause I dont burn.

Get in the game already so we can tango