This World

DeletedUser48212

Greetings everyone,

I wish to make a thread to welcome everyone who is playing this world. I am new to this game and want to give out a heartfelt welcome to all of you wonderful players out there. I hope that we can enjoy this world together in all forms and visual aids!

Please take a moment to appreciate the person who share the world with you. Every person and alliance will make this an unique experience. Apart from randall, randall can hitch a hike to texas.

DeletedUser19607

Greetings everyone,

I wish to make a thread to welcome everyone who is playing this world. I am new to this game and want to give out a heartfelt welcome to all of you wonderful players out there. I hope that we can enjoy this world together in all forms and visual aids!

Please take a moment to appreciate the person who share the world with you. Every person and alliance will make this an unique experience. Apart from randall, randall can hitch a hike to texas.

Hello Mr. George Washington :)
wait, hmmm I'm not sure who that is in the picture. I don't think its George Washington but hey lol although you might be sarcastic